pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol. I clearly have to go looking tomorrow, but I def see what sally does.

Sally feels town, though he is with metal and I have no clue how hydras alter personalities.

Songer I didnt need saly to tell me was slightly scummy, I saw that from touchdown.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

How interesting to want to lynch either or today.

this isnt a 1v1.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

I have skimmed to this point. My condolences, Drixx. :(

Terribly sorry, but (so far) it's been the weekend from hell. I will try to get to mafia tomorrow, but it may not be till Monday. (Posting this in all my games.)
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2025, pisskop wrote:lol. I clearly have to go looking tomorrow, but I def see what sally does.

Sally feels town, though he is with metal and I have no clue how hydras alter personalities.

Songer I didnt need saly to tell me was slightly scummy, I saw that from touchdown.

Just do what I do and pretend a hydra is a mutated human with Bipolar personality disorder.
They are one person with one opinion but they are sporadic and unpredictable.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Banana Frog »

VOTE: singer

-Frog
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Blue Blur...my theory I had is only half correct. But ^^^ that's the half that is correct.

Grat and singer are scum. But I feel much more sure of singer.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2029, Banana Frog wrote:VOTE: singer

-Frog

You don't want to do that.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 2026, pisskop wrote:How interesting to want to lynch either or today.

this isnt a 1v1.

It isnt.

Its a 1vnothing. Grat dies and people need to vote him because honey bee knows shes fucked.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:55 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

-Frog

In post 2030, Banana Frog wrote:Blue Blur...my theory I had is only half correct. But ^^^ that's the half that is correct.

Grat and singer are scum. But I feel much more sure of singer.

In post 2031, singersigner wrote:

-Frog

You don't want to do that.

PLOTINUS CONTROL YOUR PET FROG AND TRY TO TELL HIM WE CAN DEAL WITH HIM LATER.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6987864

Everyone look at this game. I was scum and obvious scum who almost got away with avoiding a speedlynch on myself. This is the situation here.

THIS IS WHY GRAT DIES TODAY AND WE DEAL WITH EVERYONE ELSES SHIT TOMORROW.

~Salalalalalala
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Atum »

Prodge

Also,
VOTE: Gratuitous Honeybee

So Blur will stop yelling. Please.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2033, The Blue Blur wrote:PLOTINUS CONTROL YOUR PET FROG AND TRY TO TELL HIM WE CAN DEAL WITH HIM LATER.

1) Stop yelling at me. I'm sick of it. That's all you've been doing at me this game and I do NOT respond well to it. I respond a lot better when we work together constructively, and you know that.

2) I will concede the "control your pet frog" part was hilarious :lol:

3) Relax Grat is getting lynched today, I'm not giving up on that. I'm just making my intentions known, because more information had come out that busted up part of my theory. That's all.

4) I'm pretty confident of 3 of the 6 groupscum/SK players, but I'll save the others for after a grat flip.

5) I'll hop back on Grat here soon enough. I want honeybee/grat slot to talk, and for everyone else to chime in too. The day phase started on a weekend, so there hasn't been a ton of activity yet this day phase. Plot and I have talked things through and we're set on a grat lynch today.

-Frog
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Frog wrote:I work better constructively

Bullshit

Why are you still off Grat if 1. You know Grat is lynched today and 2. Singer isnt?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:42 am

Post by singersigner »

Then why are you voting me? It should be pretty obvious by now.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:45 am

Post by singersigner »

"Grat and singer are scum but I feel much more sure about singer."
"We've settled on a Grat lynch today."
*is voting singer*
These thoughts are creating a nice dissonance for settling up the next mislynch.

I really didn't want to be wrong about you... :(

I like tomatoes.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:08 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Okay, so I am 99% confident that Graticious is scum!

If Graticious is scum, then singer started a counterwagon on Drizzx, or Frog started a counterwagon on singer. I don't think all three of them are town, or even two of them.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 am

Singer's vote on Drizzx makes sense. Frog aborting off of Graticious confuses me, especially since the only thing suspicious about Singer is association, and Graticious hasn't even flipped yet.
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hi the word counterwagon is getting as cliched as cats eating cheese here stahp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:13 am

I hardly ever used the word "counterwagon," before MS. Truthfully it is only useful to do vote count analysis after a flip.
Show

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Banana Frog »

I 100% expected singer to come in with the lining up lynches line.

Sala, your bullshit point doesn't refute what I said. You were impossible to work with that game because all you did was scream. Had you worked nicely, you might have you a nomination right now.

Like I said. Singer is scum. Grat is scum. I am making my intentions known that singer is who I think is the scumiest, but Obviously Grat is today's lynch and I'm not going to prevent it, and instead support it so town doesn't fuck up today like we did yesterday, which was in no small part thanks to me.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2041, St Constantine the Hermit wrote: the only thing suspicious about Singer is association

wrong
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2041, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Singer's vote on Drizzx makes sense.

Yes, as scum
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:31 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Banana Frog wrote:I 100% expected singer to come in with the lining up lynches line.

Sala, your bullshit point doesn't refute what I said. You were impossible to work with that game because all you did was scream. Had you worked nicely, you might have you a nomination right now.

Like I said. Singer is scum. Grat is scum. I am making my intentions known that singer is who I think is the scumiest, but Obviously Grat is today's lynch and I'm not going to prevent it, and instead support it so town doesn't fuck up today like we did yesterday, which was in no small part thanks to me.

Fuck off Frogger. Seriously go find any posts in that game before I got waggoned where I screamed. I gave you and town logic and reasoning. What happened? You lynched me because you disagreed with my reasoning. I did not yell or scream my way into it. For you to say that pisses me off because unless there is someone directing traffic (Me, because Matsin, AP, and you dont fuckig want to), we will sit here and end up dealing with Constantine/ZZZX today and switching momentum to there instead of dealing with obvscum. Shut the fuck up about calling grat today's lynch if YOU ARENT ON IT.

Get back on Grat. Stop trying to delay today and or fuck with VCA later by not being on it.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:32 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Sonic and I agree that this town is fucking stupid and everyone who was town on Klingon should be apologizing for that shitty lynch.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2040, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Okay, so I am 99% confident that Graticious is scum!

If Graticious is scum, then singer started a counterwagon on Drizzx, or Frog started a counterwagon on singer. I don't think all three of them are town, or even two of them.

There is no wagon on singer other than me. And I'm moving back to Grat as stated. I just want town to discuss singer a bit because she is dangerous as scum. The best way to accomplish that was with an attention grabbing vote.

I know town isn't going for singer today/now so that's why I'm going to go with Grat, who is my second strongest scum read. Singer is my strongest. But of course she'd use this as a way to scum read me now, like there can't be more than one scum. I was fully aware of that going in when I took that stance but w/e

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”