NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 am

Post by T S O »

The reality of this game is that lynching me does fuck all to help advance your wc. It gives you a little happy feeling of "oh, we lynched the SK" before scum massacre you again tonight. You will have to chain at least 4 scum lynches in order to win this game. If you have a Vig, that drops to two. And everyone who is pushing me is scum - scum want me dead. Texcat. Red. Ika. When people like these, who were absolutely anonymous d1, suddenly burst out of the woodwork to push this lynch it should trigger an alarm.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by T S O »

The votes on me contain four
highly[/b suspect lurkers, in Red/ika/Kop/texcat. Fucking four of them. Firebringer's vote is a remnant from the start, SilverWolf is voting me out of sheer frustration that no-one is helping her, while Shinobi is crippled by paranoia of NY 180.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2426, T S O wrote:The votes on me contain four
highly
suspect lurkers, in Red/ika/Kop/texcat. Fucking four of them. Firebringer's vote is a remnant from the start, SilverWolf is voting me out of sheer frustration that no-one is helping her, while Shinobi is crippled by paranoia of NY 180.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:10 am

Post by T S O »

I can guarantee that there are two scum in that group of lurkers. There are probably three. And no-one disagrees with this! Not one person! So even if I'm left alive until that group is removed, and then you remove me, it still works out better for you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 am

Post by T S O »

Take texcat, for example. In order for texcat to be town, you have to believe that after he posted reasons he wanted me dead, and I answered each question in a way he couldn't refute, he decided to drop pushing logic and just yell that I needed to die. That's not town. That's scum collectively shitting themselves at the thought of town controlling a vig every night.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:17 am

Post by T S O »

No-one is townreading Kop.
No-one is townreading texcat.

I am offering to remove these people, because god fucking knows scum don't plan to do it. And you're literally turning down the chance to kill them.
-Marquis
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Nosferatu »

nice
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

Now he's at L-2.

I don't know what to do.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:24 am

Post by T S O »

Scum don't need to go PR hunting, so they are going to kill people like SilverWolf and Shinobi tonight. In a day or two, the remaining playerlist will look something like Ika/Texcat/Kop/Lapsa/Mahonster/Quaroath/RedFF/Nosferatu/Annadog40. There are a few names here who are vaguely competent, but half of these blatantly aren't, or are simply just scum. Do you honestly expect that scum will get lynched after this? No. When this scenario occurs the town win condition can no longer be achieved because with the amount of village idiots, scum control the lynches. You need me to shoot these people so they can't get into this situation, because that situation is the exact one which is coming. That's the future with me dead.

Is it a coincidence that so many names on that list are also on my wagon?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: RedFF
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2432, SilverWolf wrote:UNVOTE:

Now he's at L-2.

I don't know what to do.

Put your vote on Red and lynch scum, because I can guarantee scum are taking aim at you tonight. You can't afford to play conservatively.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Shinobi »

Kop's latest contribution has been amazingly underwhelming.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Shinobi »

I don't understand the red case though.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by T S O »

Because he's either scum or the worst fucking town player ever. There are a pile of people I would lynch but this seems to be the popular one, which is completely understandable.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2174, T S O wrote:Speaking of which, red's play in our neighbourhood makes zero sense. He asks what I really am, I claim, I tell him not to say it in the thread, I tell him I'll likely fullclaim later in hood, he says it'll be hard to convince town not to lynch me, I explain why it makes sense for town to keep me alive because my WC right now involves killing scum, and then he reveals the claim? It's like he decided that he as scum wasn't going to profit from me being alive so hoped that by revealing it he could push through my lynch.

It doesn't make sense that he asks me how I'll convince town to keep me alive after the claim. There was no reason for him to do that as town - either he revealed it immediately, or he didn't reveal it, but I just hate the way he tried to feel me out about what my intentions were. It doesn't makes sense for him to reveal after that as town.

This is also a legitimate point in favour of red-scum. And yes, Shinobi, I acknowledge it is possible that he's just town who fucking
sucks
but it's not my fault when that behaviour becomes indistinguishable.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Scum knows most of our PR's already. They absolutely like to take out active town players because apathy/inactivity destroys town's chances of winning.

Shinobi-if you don't want to vote for Red or Tex I can compromise on Quar or Mah. I really don't want to lynch Kop right now though because he looks like he did in the last game where we were masons together.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Wordy guy ain't ya?
UNVOTE:
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

TSO-If you go for one of the ones you mentioned, don't shoot Kop right now. That's all I ask. I really don't think he's scum.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:06 am

Post by SilverWolf »

That's L-2 on Red.

I will be away from the thread for awhile, until tomorrow late afternoon at least. I will check in when I can.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 am

Post by vettrock »

VC 2.5
VoteCount 2.5

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

Nothing of note...

Skybird -

T S O -
Firebringer, Kop, Texcat, RedFF, ika, Shinobi
(L-3)

Ika -

Silverwolf -

Shinobi -

Ozgin -

Texcat -

Kop -

Fro99er -

Lapsa -

Mahonster -
Goodmorning
(L-8)

Quaroath -

Firebringer -

RedFF -
Mahonster, Annadog40, Quaroath, T S O, SilverWolf, Nosferatu
(L-3)

Nosferatu -

Annadog40 -

Goodmorning -
Lapsa
(L-8)

Not Voting
-
Fro99er, Skybird, Ozgin

Food Queue -
roast turkey, PO-TA-TOES, Southern Biscuits and Gravy Lays Chips, Rocky Mountain Oysters, Conch, Cranberry Sauce

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-09-04 00:30:32)
Last edited by Aeronaut on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Shinobi »

I still don't understand this red wagon.
/shrug
I'll think about the direction I want to take when I get off work.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:19 am

Post by T S O »

Goodmorning and Ozgin, could you two vote Red? Thank you.
-Marquis
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2384, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2340, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: redff posting from phone, but this is the dir ed crooning want to go today. Here or texcat/mah

Can you explain this vote? Also, explain if you still think mah is scum or who else is scum?

Firebringer-Who do you think is scum? You read on Red especially considering you are in a hood with him?

Shinobi-What's your objection to Texcat kill? Why is she town? I'm tired and can't remember if I asked you that in my last quote wall.

@Ozgin-If you don't want to lynch TSO, do you have a good idea on who you do think is scum today?

Skybird-Same question as Ozgin.

I've been looking at things trying to determine the best lynch for today. I'll post my notes in a bit.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:05 am

Post by T S O »

I forgot about you, Skybird, but #2447 also applies.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”