singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:22 am

Post by singersigner »

Nope. Gratuitous is the next mislynch and everyone's falling for it. Saying I'm scum because I'm right is just...ugh, another Purple mafia. :roll:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Is that a conditional scumread?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

@Gumball
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2072, Flubbernugget wrote:Page 79

VOTE: honey bee hope I hammered

Your contributions to this game are much appreciated.

Oh wait.

Let's bypass an entire conversation about how someone would like to engage the town and hope the discussion ends as soon as possible instead! \o/

TBB was right. They know exactly how fucked the town is because of posts like this. Geezus fuck, guys...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:28 am

Post by singersigner »

Posts/thoughts...same difference.

I like tomatoes.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2076, pisskop wrote:Is that a conditional scumread?

Mostly. Singer has been null to me all game except for that post. Not only do I think Blue Blur is probably town but she's not even willing to vote for him until other people do, which is showing zero independence which makes me go "hmmm probably a scum trait." (not to say she doesn't have independence in her votes - she does (her bad drixx vote), but it's basically one big "i'm going to follow the town" hidden underneath a show of her voting "independence" because I'm sure she's fully aware that a Drixx lynch probably isn't happening anytime soon, if ever.)
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2059, pisskop wrote:Ive browsed portions of Singers meta, and I'm still 70%/30% on them being scum. Their town game is remarkably similar to their scum game in terms of the level of content and the depth of analysis they do, but I certainly can feel the scum in the latter and they do have a tendency to backsass where it isnt neccessary when scum as opposed to a blunt and frank production as town.

What games are you talking about?

I ask because in the last four years I've had exactly three. Of those three, one was as an IC in a newbie game, one was over two years ago, and one I had to replace out after a week.

I also ask because you're not commenting on me or my analysis (mostly in this game where it's relevant), you're just commenting on how my games are similar like an excuse to either be right or wrong depending on how it's convenient to lean.

Though it's true that I've admitted I never roll scum so I don't know what my scum game really looks like in its truest form.

I like tomatoes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

You have games in which you've played scum. poi gio or somesuch. *ori and the blind forest*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

If I had a better sample I'd probs have voted you already.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:07 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2080, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2076, pisskop wrote:Is that a conditional scumread?

Mostly. Singer has been null to me all game except for that post. Not only do I think Blue Blur is probably town but she's not even willing to vote for him until other people do, which is showing zero independence which makes me go "hmmm probably a scum trait." (not to say she doesn't have independence in her votes - she does (her bad drixx vote), but it's basically one big "i'm going to follow the town" hidden underneath a show of her voting "independence" because I'm sure she's fully aware that a Drixx lynch probably isn't happening anytime soon, if ever.)

I was voting them literally all of yesterday until KC. I'd be voting them now if Drizzx didn't claim the way he did. And I'm definitely not just standing by letting Drizzx get away with it. It's people like you who aren't even paying attention or just flat out ignoring what I have to say, which means you're either not reading or very conveniently twisting the facts to fit your narrative of what's going on.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2083, pisskop wrote:If I had a better sample I'd probs have voted you already.

What does that even mean...

You literally just admitted to confbias because I happened to play like 40 posts' worth of a town-looking game instead of analyzing the difference between the two.

I like tomatoes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Cute.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

There wre definitive differences in you playstyle. Ive listed the largest difference.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:11 am

Post by singersigner »

Let me try a different approach...

Can you please comment on my posts regarding Drizzx today and why haven't you yet in favor of an incomplete meta-dive of me?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2087, pisskop wrote:There wre definitive differences in you playstyle. Ive listed the largest difference.

Try again.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 am

Post by singersigner »

Like, the problem I'm having is that you're manipulating what you're looking for because "scum in general" do this, as opposed to "singer in general" does this. Why do you think I got away with my play in Ori? It's because it was a pretty flawless representation of my town play. It actually made me pretty confident in my ability to be scum...which is why it honestly baffles me that anyone would scum read my town play at this point. -_-

I like tomatoes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been skimming it. This game isnt my highest priority.

I read the wiki for the role, and its completely positive. How did drixxz end up with SCtH?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Drixxz claimed compulusive psycho jailer. The compulsion seems to apply to the psycho part, where he must target and kill somebody. Its also safe to assume he's claiming he's only compulsive for a specific night, since he was claiming he could choose to kill his partner at a later date.

Drixx was in a hood with SCtH. He claims that SCtH was a drunk bulletproof. Drunk is, afaik, a modifier that is temporary and bestowed upon somebody by a third PR. Sooo.

Drixx claimed to try to kill SCtH. It didnt work. BP would reflect that. Did SC claim before or after, and why is Drixx having a hissy fit with SCtH?

Claiming his role was a negative utility would serve little purpose other than to 'keep away NKs'. I dont like it, overall. Is that usually enough to catch somebody?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Did he claim compulsive N1 or 'first target only'? Theres a lot wrong with that claim, imo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

'''Your kill may be blocked by any method but for another psychotic killer'''

So Im not sure why he was shocked that the claimed BP didnt die :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Drizzx

lol @ my wiki formating.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:26 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I don't think Drizzx was shocked when I wasn't lynched. At least not vocally.

------------------------------------------------------
In other news, a random player will receive a role PM tommorow. This will confirm me as the Drunk Rolecop.

It will go on a claimed player first, so I expect the player who receives it to relay it back here.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:29 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

BTW, I was never bulletproof Pisskop
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by TriforceP »

And apparently Drixx guessed it was a fakeclaim.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Also, drunk is indeed a permanent modifier. I should know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”