BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:29 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

OK, so I just looked back and I have no idea why I stopped voting Fire...

VOTE: Fire
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2046, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 2038, Garmr wrote:
In post 2036, Kitty Galore wrote:I scum read you and added too to my short list of scum. That isn't honest? What is so hard to understand?

Why didn't you say that earlier instead you let me go on. If you could see what I was thinking why didn't you correct me.

I did. See below.
And in another post also, I believe.

In post 1958, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 876, Kitty Galore wrote:I have posted questions and just got one of them answered, thanks Bulba. I only asked since you seemed ultra defensive, but were calling defensiveness scummy.

Aero, whare are ya?

I didn't vote at all, secret or otherwise. I came back to vote and all of a sudden it is night, as I explained before. I know nothing of any hidden mechanics.

I realize I have been coasting, yeah I am playing the newbie card, but I am, so there is that.

Here is a bare read list.

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Swordmaster/Titus- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
dragonspawn- did lean town- more null
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
TheDominator37 Bellaphant- lean town
Garmr -lean scum

TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town
BlueBloodedToffee -lean scum

I think a BBT lynch would answer a lot of questions. I think he is scum, and in the slim chance he is town, it will give us more direction. He has had a good amount of interactions with other players, not me so much. I have a feeling that is about to change.

VOTE: BBT

Just a reminder.

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.

I wasn't clear, you are right. I meant I was adding you to here.

In post 2039, Garmr wrote:Also I don't care how you read me kitty it obvious I'm town to the competent players.

I'm not the one who is tunneling a townie.

That wasn't a detailed way to correct me as I just got the wrong idea. What you needed to say was you just added me to the short list instead of that post. Besides from another point of view I was competent enough to draw out a scum member with my behavior and lynch him, pick rc out as town and figure out some of the game with practically no information.

Also towns going to be wrong some time. Like your scum read on me for example. Actually you should give a case on me instead of just calling me scum because I'm scum reading you over associations with davesaz and your place on the vote count.

Because not voting a scum read when it's time to choose between 2 wagons is scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Also saying "some of my scum reads were on the wagons" is a really bad excuse as there's a thing called bussing and multi scum was a really high possibility with 3 kills.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

2nd prod for St Constantine the Hermit
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 am

Post by vettrock »

Prodding FA_Q2.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Voting for me because of associations with Dave... it is stretching. I have no problem being questioned, but that isn't what you did. You spun a narrative. I was against the dragon wagon because to me he wasn't acting scummy. And he was town. I was pretty vocal about it, so giving me a hard time about being against the wagon on town is not great. And yes, scum reading you for it, is because it is bad, and adding the narrative is just so not pro town. Telling a story that fits what you want it to say, and hoping people won't go back and see what really happened. It is a scummy move IMO. I am guessing dave was against the wagon for town cred, I was doing it because I was town/null reading him, and had reason to. Then when you added all the scum narrative, well, just eww.

And I have already explained why I had not put a vote down between you and Dave. I was town leaning dave and scum leaning you, however, I looked at the wagons and not all, but some of the people I was leaning opposite on were on those wagons. I had not made a decision yet. If you see that as scummy, that's your opinion. Didn't that day end early too?

Your actions reminded me of my first game here where Nacho tunneled me mercilessly, so my claws were out, so to speak.

If you or anyone else would like to continue to discuss it, cool. Now I would like to get back to my refresh.

I do want to say, I am going to look at this fire thing. I thought it was a good case that floated into limbo. I want to try to figure out why that happened. I think there was another too.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

" Telling a story that fits what you want it to say, and hoping people won't go back and see what really happened. It is a scummy move IMO"

Just to be clear, I am not sure that is what you were intending, it is what it looked like to me. Cuz that would be me narrating it, I didn't intend to.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2006, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....
somewhere in there

What information/posts made you narrow it down to those 3 players?

This was a beginning of the day, I picked 3 scum off the top of my head to post. To say where my top leans were. I was to give you guys some info and something to discuss, if anyone wanted to, like now. I was short on time in RL.

I had been questioning Aero and being ignored. Which we have since discussed. Titus' entrance was terrible IMO. I have explained that, but if you want I will dig it up, I have trouble with conf bias, so I need to watch for that. Boon hasn't done shit this entire game and we are up to day 4. Well, he has now voted me, which looks like a sheep vote. I don't see him helping town.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Scared scum going for the easy push. ^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2056, Kitty Galore wrote:Voting for me because of associations with Dave... it is stretching. I have no problem being questioned, but that isn't what you did. You spun a narrative. I was against the dragon wagon because to me he wasn't acting scummy. And he was town. I was pretty vocal about it, so giving me a hard time about being against the wagon on town is not great. And yes, scum reading you for it, is because it is bad, and adding the narrative is just so not pro town. Telling a story that fits what you want it to say, and hoping people won't go back and see what really happened. It is a scummy move IMO. I am guessing dave was against the wagon for town cred, I was doing it because I was town/null reading him, and had reason to. Then when you added all the scum narrative, well, just eww.

And I have already explained why I had not put a vote down between you and Dave. I was town leaning dave and scum leaning you, however, I looked at the wagons and not all, but some of the people I was leaning opposite on were on those wagons. I had not made a decision yet. If you see that as scummy, that's your opinion. Didn't that day end early too?

Your actions reminded me of my first game here where Nacho tunneled me mercilessly, so my claws were out, so to speak.

If you or anyone else would like to continue to discuss it, cool. Now I would like to get back to my refresh.

I do want to say, I am going to look at this fire thing. I thought it was a good case that floated into limbo. I want to try to figure out why that happened. I think there was another too.

How is it stretching when I just pointed out similarities between you two. Also you being quite vocal about ds being town early game is laughable with just two posts.

In post 708, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 45, Aeronaut wrote:yea.

VOTE: Dragon

In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:Clearly scum.

So I was supposed to think this was a serious vote?

In post 60, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

This ^ is what bothers me. A few votes into an RVS wagon and he's already guarded in this post.

So it's a serious vote for me. And it should be for you too.

OK, I missed this, so it IS serious. Why is this "being guarded"? It seems to me like he is just taking note of the behavior for later, not that he took it seriously as being against him at this time. I can see it looks defensive, but again, it feels like basic DS to me.

@Aeronaut- What is "clearly scum" about that post?

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 82, dragonspawn wrote:Saying omgus is defensive?

No, not really.

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

In post 85, TheCow wrote:
In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:
In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.

It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:
Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

What?

In post 89, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 84, Garmr wrote:Defensive is your reaction to multiple RVs votes on yourself

Btw how can you make me being defensive the justification for your vote if you vote for me before the post that is supposedly defensive?

I mean it could be his justification for KEEPING his vote on you, but at the same time this is an interesting point.

I liked what the cow said about the DS thing.

@ Aero- concerning the bolded above, How is that alignment indicative? Is it lynch worthy?

I just didn't think any of the things DS did were lynch worthy, from my knowledge of him. I am a noob though, so what do I know?

This is the biggest game I have played, it is daunting. I have kept up with reading, but not able to post when I want to, this is why I am going back over stuff from the beginning.

In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

The reasoning ds is ds and being defensive isn't scummy. There's no ground breaking evidence that ds town here or you being quite vocal Lol. Also you even went back on ds being town latter on putting him in scum after he flailed enough day 2.

Also me spinning a narrative is pretty bad case, I'm explaining what I think happened and you can give your example of what you want to say if it is viable(which half of your excuses aren't) I will leave it alone but If your scummy for other reasons as well I will assume the scummy scenario over the town. This is my play style so you can lump it.

Your explanation of why you didn't vote between me or dave is bs as I looked at your scum list and there were your scum reads on both wagons with only i think 3-4 people off the wagons. Combing the chance of multi scum and the fact one of the wagons was a scum read of yours makes it seem entirely wrong.

All your doing now is crying about how I'm scum reading ou and putting you in a bad light and that makes me scum. Pfft pathetic.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:23 am

Jesus Christ, the fucking walls.

How is anyone supposed to read that shit.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Wow.. do you need to be so nasty?

It was cute before, but it's becoming just rude. If that's your play style idc, same gos for me, obviously you don't like it. I was just responding to you asking why I have been scum reading you. We may TvT here, but unless a wagon gets going on you, I am moving on. If you are so hot to lynch me, take your best shot. But I am gonna flip town, so please, continue your nastiness and tunneling, if that's what you want to do. I am done with it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Garmr »

Endure it for a bit blue.

@kitty nacho was acting different that game and that's why he was caught. This is my normal play style not a town or scum thing so can you list a reason why I am scum other than it involving you since i have blown everyone of those out the water.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2062, Kitty Galore wrote:Wow.. do you need to be so nasty?

It was cute before, but it's becoming just rude. If that's your play style idc, same gos for me, obviously you don't like it. I was just responding to you asking why I have been scum reading you. We may TvT here, but unless a wagon gets going on you, I am moving on. If you are so hot to lynch me, take your best shot. But I am gonna flip town, so please, continue your nastiness and tunneling, if that's what you want to do. I am done with it.
I apologize if if it comes across nasty not my intention but my claws are sunk in now I won't quite down.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Quiet
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2004, Garmr wrote:
In post 2002, Kitty Galore wrote:@ Garmr -Yeah, the game was a little over whelming and daunting. That's why I really focused on a few things that bothered me. I have been playing 3 games, one off site and another here. This is the only one I have going atm. Plus, busy with RL...kids, school. If anyone really cares.

Anyway, this is getting fun. It's adorable that you see me as such a threat because I added you to my short list for scum. Are you trying to say I'm lying about how many varied scum lists I have going on in my head? I don't even see that as possible. But if you don't have anything better to do, it's cool.

You are reaching with a weak case, cutie.

Provide more content instead of being defencive and covering your ass. You know what im meaning and your trying to weasel your way out by trying to change the context. Whats also funny is your trying to get me emotional.

In post 2005, Garmr wrote:So I lookless credible

Last thing.

Pot calls kettle black.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

So Boon, curious, how did your announced reaction test you were giving to Titus go? Come up with any useful information from that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Garmr »

There's a Difference between trying to some up and accidentally demoralizing them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Garmr »

Trying to stir
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2063, Garmr wrote:Endure it for a bit blue.

@kitty nacho was acting different that game and that's why he was caught. This is my normal play style not a town or scum thing so can you list a reason why I am scum other than it involving you since i have blown everyone of those out the water.

Sigh. Then convince 6 other people that you are right and lynch me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

But let's move on from the previous stuff kitty and come back to that latter what's a reason before today when I scum read you as to why i am scum
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2051, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, so I just looked back and I have no idea why I stopped voting Fire...

VOTE: Fire

YAY VOTES FOR ME!
That means I am popular, right?

I think you unvoted me cause you realized I am town?
I don't remember if you made a case on me. Don't care.
GET ON AERO!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:24 pm

I think your AtE worked on me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Kitty's throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”