I Am Innocent (4) - Ricastle, pisskop, Shiro, AxleGreaser
Salamence20 (3) - MarioManiac4, tn5421, I Am Innocent
Echo Echo (2) - Davsto, Flubbernugget
Spiffeh (1) - Aeronaut
tn5421 (1) - Fro99er
Fro99er (1) - Shazam
MarioManiac4 (1) - Spiffeh

Not voting (1) - VeeGee

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is September 4, 18:10 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-04 18:10:00).
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Pisskop
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

ALSO point of Clarity, I had problems with the votes before I pressed submit, to be sure iw as eeing the whole thread exactly then swapped my vote in , i had seen, but my problem was the other wagon jumps.

In post 819, Spiffeh wrote:Catching up
In post 743, BananaCucho wrote:Even though he didn't state it, this is an unvote of I am Innocent.

UNVOTE: Spiffy
VOTE: Dave

So just because I unvoted for someone that makes you change your mind?

yeah ....
I went blink blink blink. made no sense to me.

Indeed, i had think about if i really wanted to go down the if you were doing things like as it felt a bit like appeasement.
That people (IaI) would then decide nah... my reasons dont make sense to me anymore even though i claim to believe Spiffy confirmed the facts of them was unfathomable.
That he then considers me criticising the case he *just* walked away from clown move.... also fails to ring true.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I think IaI looks pretty bad hopping off me tbh.

Banana's progression seemed really fluid and genuine though. He is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 826, Salamence20 wrote:Pisskop

Im busy

Dancing 15 yr old here
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 785, I Am Innocent wrote:He has at least produced some content, it is now sals turn

Like this is weird. Why wasn't there a follow up on my explanation for the "contradiction"? It just looks bad that you only unvoted me after I unvoted you.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'd imagine scum would want to lynch Salamence because there's so little to go off of there that they don't have to even make an argument.

I think tn is working his way up to a good lynch target (although we should be wagoning Mario)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

That was kinda unclear.

In other words, scum would be on a Salamence wagon because they wouldn't have to really defend their stance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

You dont think Sala has done anythng alignment indicitve?

But youre townreading him enough to hypothesize?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Given I would probably be willing to lynch any of the people currently voting for him, yes.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Pisskop is not hard to vote Dav.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I guess my tn vote is doing nothing

UNVOTE:

catching up now
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 808, Sakura Hana wrote:Regardless the movement of both wagons is gonna be interesting after flips for some VCA later down the road IMO. So I like that a situation like this happened.

TLDR:
QFT
Spoiler: please open this spoiler in LATE game and read it again
TLDR: QFT.
<clown_hat status = dons> Late game
if
you have a problem. And I am dead. Read what happened here... or I may be very grumpy.
I cant know whats going to happen, but its quite possible this, now, is key. So when you have the wisdom of hindsight look here >with fresh eyes< again and decide what you see. /delusion grandeur over.
Note: it is a habitual mistake that players of all alignments make, over estimating the importance of events around them and this may be me making that mistake, or me being right. Time will tell.
</clown_hat status = removes.>

otherwise for now as it is not late game ignore it totally as Axle is a clown. Dont bother guessing what I may be seeing, its absurd.
Nope i am not clarifying this at all period.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 657, Slandaar wrote:Don't like this post in general because it is both a defence and a mild accusation.
In post 545, tn5421 wrote:
In post 529, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 236, tn5421 wrote:I have already responded to that point, I believe, Spiffeh.

38, 44, 48, 69

You're being overly emotional every time someone even mentions you and it needs to stop.

No day chat?

Care to try again, this reply is nigh-unintelligible.

In post 533, pisskop wrote:iai should die
vote: iai

Did you really just put a crap wagon with barely any justification at l-2?
really?

In post 43, tn5421 wrote:
In post 40, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 38, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: BananaCucho
Feels the need to respond to every vote, like he's a little insecure about the fact that he's getting votes?

every vote against him*

Please don't start this game with yet another case of early game WIFOM when he's probably just trolling for reactions. You're already jumping at shadows and the game only just started, this isn't healthy mentally speaking for you to be so on edge.

In any case, it's pretty presumptuous for you to assume any motives from Banana's play with barely anything to go on.

Don't like this either. Spiffeh makes an accusation in RVS, tn response is just completely over the top. It wasn't a bad accusation for the point in time, it doesn't make sense to say 'it's pretty presumptuous for you to assume any motives from Banana's play with barely anything to go on.' Especially when he in the same post can say 'he's probably trolling for reactions'.

Trolling for reactions shows he understands RVS - the response to Spiffeh suggests he doesn't. This kind of jump in level of thinking is likely to be scum.

And what if that's just how I am? Are you going to call my line of thinking scummy all game or are you going to DO something about it?

In post 684, Salamence20 wrote:TN bitches that I should talk to him and he still hasnt asked me anything

Well excuse me for not being in this thread 24/7. I would like to know why you're spamming single-word to single-sentence posts all over the place.

In post 739, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 737, Flubbernugget wrote:There's something about sheeping the reads of someone following the wagon you started that seems particularly dissonant but I can't put my finger on what

That bears thinking about.

Sala is sheeping Sakura because Sakura is sheeping Sala. Probably.

In post 776, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 765, pisskop wrote:A personal nugget of wisedom.

Scum doesnt have to be anywhere near your wagon.

So u think 8 town voted another town?

This is indeed quite possible. Why do you keep trying to use post-flip speculation logic pre-flip to justify not lynching you? It's nearly convinced me that I should be voting for you instead of Salamence because it is as ineffective as mere platitudes.
WIP
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 742, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 737, Flubbernugget wrote:There's something about sheeping the reads of someone following the wagon you started that seems particularly dissonant but I can't put my finger on what

Haven't you noticed the amount of devotion I have given this game?

That's a really convent catch all defense that doesn't explain the contradiction within the few thought processes you've admitted to investing I'm the game
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 814, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 812, Sakura Hana wrote:So Axle, a supposed you who has been calling ppl to get onto Dave wagon, why would you be worried about ppl jumping onto the wagon for
No apparent reason
since it's been you calling ppl to join you?

Its D1 wagon, I have thin reasons for thinking Dave iss scum i could easily be wrong.
Just as I am writing the post, to pressure(no I think its more than that) IaI the ground moved under me.
While i was writing it (time from -), when i went to submit i saw votes.

I saw the spiffy wagon evaporate... and my Dave wagon suddenly get thrown a bone.
"Quick look behind you" is trick I stopped falling for many decades ago.

So yeah I unvoted with the reason quicksand. (I didnt want that to be the distraction, I wanted to discus what was SCUMMY about how IaI went about making his case on Spiffeh.

I as scum have a difficult time naturally admitting when and how I'm wrong.

Thoughts?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Banana is more null than I'm comfortable with them beinf

*shrugs*
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 838, tn5421 wrote:Sala is sheeping Sakura because Sakura is sheeping Sala. Probably.

Does this count as a "town"bloc
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 425, Slandaar wrote:Echo is town.

I had stuff to comment on. I just didn't because it breaks my reading up which is why the comments I did make are so short and generally don't say much :]. I might revisit them at some point, maybe. The vote is good because Davsto just came into the game and voted the flavor of the minute with no reasoning then left. The reasoning posted in the thread was bad, so, he had been convinced by bad reasoning (I assume), posted no original thought and voted the flavor of the minute so yeah. Good vote especially when you sign up for a game such as this with short deadlines.

It's hard catching up 500 posts, but this one caught my eye as really town. And a good point on Davsto. Going to finish catching up, but I'd put my vote here if I had to before finishing the catch up.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 838, tn5421 wrote:This is indeed quite possible. Why do you keep trying to use post-flip speculation logic pre-flip to justify not lynching you? It's nearly convinced me that I should be voting for you instead of Salamence because it is as ineffective as mere platitudes.

If i anlayse my actual D1 content based reads on that wagon.
Ricastle, is VLA but did something before they left. Whats a baymax bTW. So null.
Pisskop
Sala
Both gave the tree a shake and got it up to 3. Up to here I wouldnt care if the read was basically fabricated to make something anything happen. Town would do that becuase duh town, and scum would do it to pretend to be town.

The next 3 Happened pretty whoosh. If had to guess, whoosh is not scum indicative. Whoosh is scary for scum. They might struggle if they have all missed the boat to get any town cred for scum lynch. They might worry if to many of them were clumped up in the TMI pile where its weird how all those guys knew not to lynch this exceptionally scummy dude(Who then flips town).

So in those 6, I don't see scum. Well scum could be there, but not much if any better than random. It certainly weighs quite small compared with my read based on their actual play and reasoning.

So yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is an actual anlaysis of a wagon.
Yours may well be different as you could have different reads based on prior content and reasoning.

Superficial mechanistic cookie cutter, wagon analysis... smells bad.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 843, Fro99er wrote:
In post 425, Slandaar wrote:Echo is town.

I had stuff to comment on. I just didn't because it breaks my reading up which is why the comments I did make are so short and generally don't say much :]. I might revisit them at some point, maybe. The vote is good because Davsto just came into the game and voted the flavor of the minute with no reasoning then left. The reasoning posted in the thread was bad, so, he had been convinced by bad reasoning (I assume), posted no original thought and voted the flavor of the minute so yeah. Good vote especially when you sign up for a game such as this with short deadlines.

It's hard catching up 500 posts, but this one caught my eye as really town. And a good point on Davsto. Going to finish catching up, but I'd put my vote here if I had to before finishing the catch up.

It caught my eye, and is good part of the reason I was on the Davsto wagon.

may i commend to you the IaI wagon. It is shiny too.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 482, Flubbernugget wrote:Frogger Holy shit with the pre flips

It's what I do. Every. Game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 485, Flubbernugget wrote:Awfully pissy over what looks like a rvs styled vote

And why aren't you more concerned over an RVS vote on post 412?

Instead you're worried about his reaction to a pretty meh vote on him...
Heil King Froggo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

referring i think to IaI being unable to climb gracefully of the spiffeh wagon, with towny looking reasoning....
In post 840, Flubbernugget wrote:I as scum have a difficult time naturally admitting when and how I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

yeah his dismount looked awkward to me.

@Flubber

If its something else please clarify.

In post 841, Flubbernugget wrote:Banana is more null than I'm comfortable with them beinf

*shrugs*

I dont know why you expect him to be less null. Do you usually get strong town vibe from his style? I haven't looked into that one yet.
but yeah you seem to be scratching all my itches.

Hi, ....
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 564, Aeronaut wrote:Town froggy.

That and drunk froggy

:oops: :eek: :cool:
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”