Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Dear townies and bitches,

I am Salamence the 20th your Black Mage Vigilante protector of the flowers of Nyctapolis.

I am going to shoot someone I feel is scum and hopefully is scum because if he/shes not Imma cry because I suck. I would also like to thank the mod for this wonderful opportunity to rid people of life on this planet. Because fuck you Im town. Anyone thinking otherwise can eat a bullet (looking at you banana).

Anyways, I have little time to fuck around, so lets read fuckers.

1. Pisskop, The Gardener: Scum
(Commuter Soft-Claim in #629, becomes town if there is only 2 kills)

I wasn't too big of a fan of his posting early, epecially his #73 where he doesn't like my question where I asked him if he was town or not. In fact he never answered if he was town, nor has he acted like much of a "dewb" to make me think hes town (besides RVS). He seems to also have some issue with me talking to Slandaar for some reason. Later on he chases after Frogger over his aggression issues. #179 reaks of scumpisskop. Personally Ive only seen Pisskopscum once but it seems that Pisscum is like my scumplay, more townie looking and fake-scumhunts as scum. The way he treats echo in #179, #206, and #244 makes me think this. Townpiss is more lazy and doesn't scumhunt like this. Something interesting I missed in #629, Piss claimed commuter, which I would think is a town ability (scum commuter could exist given a vig and possibly a SK). If there is a SK running around (meaning 3 kills), I'll lean scum. Later on in #1049 he says I was fakeclaiming, so did he fakeclaim commuter until his scumbuddies talked him out of believing it? #1073 says his commuter is real. Fun fact: People that suddenly townread me with little to no reason are 100% scum. This is proven btw. I also stand by the fact that either Piss and Frogger is probably SvT.

2. Sakura Hana, Princess of Nyctapolis: Townish

Sakura sure does post alot, and as you guys know, I find her town for agreeing with me on IaI, who is probably scum who got away with it, but more on that later. Before I became relevant she looks like she scumhunted earlier and got out of RVS with a frog vote. Looking at her early posts I think she does actually have the same mindset I do, especially calling out Echo Echo for late RVS (#170). In fact, its odd that she hasn't even given me any suspicion at all for not providing any content yet (I haven't played with Sakura). I have issues with #238, because when I townread someone for a post like that, they end up scum; problem is it looks to be organic. Another issue is #379, where she reads Echo Echo as possible town, even though I haven't seen any reason on her iso to be townreading him. I have no issues townreading Sakura at this time given that she has pretty much explained most of her reads and I like her mindset, who is like mine.

3. Ricastle, Distant Traveler: Scum/VI

Really bad and worth a lynch, if not a Vig shot. I may shoot here, but if I do, I want a IaI/Echo/Areo wagon in my honor.

1. Seemingly RVS
2. OMGUS
3. Random townreads for no reasoning
4. A scumread on Dav for being easily offended
5. A fine post calling out IaI for voting him.
6. Bad unvote, and we never got that list from him
7. Nothing important
8. Scumreads echo and I for no reason that I see.
9. Bullshit post here, the fact that he suddenly believes the arson fakeclaim without looking for it is an exuse to get off the Salawagon because he learned that its a terrible wagon.
10. Contradicting post that ruins his #4
11. Contradicting #4 again and #9.
12. Votes Shiro, no reasoning or mention of her before that.
13. Reasoning for #12, which should have been outted earlier than that.
14 and 15. NOthing important
16. Votes against Mario, which is what Shiro is on. It makes no sense.
17. Linining mislynches?
18 and 19. Worthless.

I'm thinking of destroying this N1. Its really bad, however, Im giving him some mercy given hes VLA and his play was shitty in Zodiac 2. I'll see how I feel later.

4. Salamence20, Black Mage Vigilante Protector of all things Flowery: Town IC Bomb supersaint masonizer Jack Of All Trades.

5. BananaCucho, Dragon in training: Null-Scum

So, I hate people RVSing twice in RVS (IaI and Froggie). #45 makes me think town, I dont think scum TN would defend his buddy like that. His reasoning for doublevoting in RVS are poor, especially the frogger unvote in #241. He later explains it in #504, saying hes town despite being stupid. #512 doesn't look fabricated and makes me think town, however his vote movement and reasons are very poor. He unvotes after IaI responds and tries to build a Salamencewagon, despite there being 2 people on my wagon at the time (as of #550, TN and Mario are on me) he looks like he is just trying to follow someone to put the blame on instead of just plain voting. #609 then follows IaI who he reads as town suddenly and follows him without even bringing me up, which just looks like a mislynch attempt and that bugs me. In fact, most of his votes involve someone else first and thats bad.
IM GOING TO BOLD THIS NOW: HE IS GOING TO PUSH ME D2 AND SAY MY FAKECLAIM IS SCUM MOTIVATED AND I WILL FIGHT HIM ON IT. THE FACT HE WASN'T WILLING TO VOTE ME IS HESITANCE BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CANT WAGON ME. REMEMBER THIS.

6. AxleGreaser, Lumberjack: Townish???

Oh boy, I have no idea why #8 is scum. For that alone I will probably townread him. His next post looks good too! Ok Im going to townread this because his posts look good and I have 9 other players to read and Im not going to look at his 150 posts. BRB?

7. tn5421, Bastard Child who came out of a dick: Null

Once upon a time, there was a game called EpicMafiaTime, where TN was a dick and then replaced out. This is making me think this is it again. He probably wont get vigged. Him and I have are issues, but this was how I was able to mislynch him in Mafiatime, and usually I take being a jackass as a scumtell, but the motive here is town and TN is naturally a dick so meh. The Sala vote is moderately justified because I don't think TN knows my play like this. HOWEVER, when/if IaI flips scum, TN is a really good choice for a buddy given #838 (IaI is scum, but Sala is better) and #860 (Salamence is still scum, but IaI is town now). Also the fact TN didn't vote on Dav/IaI and voted mario. Its interesting to know lategame for RVS purposes, oh he left the wagon to vote me again. hmmmmmmmm

8. Spiffeh, The Princesses' Protectors:

9. ika/VeeGee, The Troll of the Tree: Who cares

Ika is easy to read. We will see how this goes.

10. IaI, Princesses' Taste Testers: Null-Scum

You already know how I feel about this shot. IaI is always scum in New York and he always lurks/doesn't play much. Now as Dav noticed, he started posting afterwards but most of the posts were shit. The only reason this isnt confscum is because the reason that he talked after being called out. Its still a good vote regardless.

11. Flubbernugget: The Princesses Monster-Guard:

12. Shazam: The Princesses Wizard:

13. Frogger: A frog:

14. Slandaar: The Princesses' Court Jester:

15. Shiro, The Princess' Sister:

17. Echo Echo, Alien from another dimension:

18. Areonaut, Electric Mouse:

19. Davsto, The Princesses' Accountant:

As you can probably guess, I am not going to be able to do everything here as I wanted as I have less than a day and today has been busy for me. Im happy I did half atleast. Anyways, My decision is to shoot Banana who seems to be scared to vote without support, and his voting pattern seems to be the worst. I would like to wagon Aero tomorrow and get him to talk a little bit more. I didn't shoot IaI because he is doing something and I am kinda scared Im wrong here despite his posting being poor. TN is another good choice at looking at and so is echo. Here is why Im thinking:

IaI, TN, Areo, Ricastle, Banana, Echo. Should be scum in there.

I apologize now if I am wrong on Banana and will reassess the next night if worse comes to worse.

I wrote this during the night. I didn't get much time to finish the bottom.

Anyways, I want to do this VOTE: Areo because Im getting moderate town vibes from IaI....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

ur dead sally
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

dead people who flip VT dont talk
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

and they dont vote
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:29 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1399, Salamence20 wrote:Also, interested in why we arent voting Aero

I have no idea why you are not voting aero.

I am voting the guy I have the biggest scum read on. For reasons i have stated in the thread.

Feel free to start counter wagon. I like them.especially if the come with reasons.

ninja'd by a wall,

Oh look someone actually did their homework.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:29 am

Post by pisskop »

iai does have a town feel tho. that much is true. I think daveso is the wagon from yesterday we missed
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1299, pieguyn wrote:

5. BananaCucho,
Town Mason
, was killed N1

14. Slandaar,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed N1

It is now Day 2! With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. The deadline is September 9, 23:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-09 23:30:00).

Im dead?

Did you scumslip?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes im the werewolf faction :oops:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess I got carried away with wishful thinking
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:33 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1400, Salamence20 wrote:People that suddenly townread me with little to no reason are 100% scum.

Fun fact you softed vig like trojan. Buys you day.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Why did you say Im ded?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1409, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1400, Salamence20 wrote:People that suddenly townread me with little to no reason are 100% scum.

Fun fact you softed vig like trojan. Buys you day.

I could be the SK destroyer of worlds
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:38 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1405, pisskop wrote:iai does have a town feel tho. that much is true. I think daveso is the wagon from yesterday we missed

Agreed.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1407, pisskop wrote:Yes im the werewolf faction :oops:

The be the solo entire (hence nongroup) werewolf faction as you claim you would need to be really powered up.
Unless you also claim all your powers I am unlikely to believe you.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:47 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 1395, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1389, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1336, I Am Innocent wrote:Stop trying to minimize my vote on davsto. There is what, probably 4 or 5 bad guys this game? D1 I have no problem voting any scum read (I had 3 after my catch up post) or null reads (5 at the same time).

D1 is about pressuring people, seeing how they react, gaining reads. Yes
that
preflip association
made me
feel better
about it, but as the lack of interest on my 3 scum wagons continued, I was pretty ready to move to my null reads next anyway.

Die in a fire, preferably with Salamence20.

VOTE: I Am Innocent

If that preflip association is something you feel so strongly about, why didn't it effect you yesterday.
Slaandar pointed it out here.

In post 951, Slandaar wrote:
In post 945, I Am Innocent wrote:Why is scum shiro coming up with such bad logic unless she's trying to protect someone?

unvote salamance
Vote davsto

Why is IAI voting someone because he thinks someone else is scum?
(Shiro isn't scum)

Because of the shitty way he's using it to justify his behavior.

To be honest I have been quietly seething every time someone used preflip associations.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1410, Salamence20 wrote:Why did you say Im ded?

I guess I misread. Your fuckery is obvious as it is annoyng frankly. :cop:
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Echo Echo »

That's what I thought. Banana looked like a vig kill. Unfortunate, really.

Are you unlimited shot?
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Echo Echo »

If it wasn't clear, I'm now 100% sure Salamence is town.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Echo Echo »

100% sure Salamence is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Sally was town the whole game. his reads seem slightly aar however.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:59 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 1394, I Am Innocent wrote:Tn who on the Mario wagon is scum?

MarioManiac4 (1) -
Spiffeh

1.21 onward
MarioManiac4 (2) -
Spiffeh
Davsto

MarioManiac4 (8) -
Davsto
Slandaar
Shiro
Sakura Hana
BananaCucho
tn5421
Shazam
Salamence20

MarioManiac4 (7) -
Davsto
Slandaar
Shiro
Sakura Hana
BananaCucho
Shazam
Salamence20

MarioManiac4 (8) -
Davsto
Slandaar
Shiro
Sakura Hana
BananaCucho
Shazam
Salamence20
Ricastle

MarioManiac4 (10) -
Davsto
Slandaar
Shiro
Sakura Hana
BananaCucho
Shazam
Salamence20
Ricastle
Spiffeh
pisskop
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 am

Post by tn5421 »

damnit i forgot to fix some of the colors *cough slandaar and salamence*
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:02 am

Post by tn5421 »

Basically, in order from most to least suspicious on that mario wagon is Salamence, Ricastle, Spiffeh, pisskop, shiro. Shazam & Shiro are good possibilities but I don't really have a good read on either of them.
WIP
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

Sala, that's the most bullshit interpretation of my posts I've ever seen. You're not even trying to look at them correctly. By the way, it's rather common for me to completely reverse my voting direction over plurality influence as town.

Shiro, I don't care wether you call it a case or a hypothesis, it makes no difference. If anything, insisting it is the latter only goes towards certifying how you've pretty much done fuckall the entire game. Your pedantic differentiation was a piss-ass excuse before and it's a piss-ass excuse now. Now how about you tell me. What was the point of loudly pursuing this "hypothesis" if you did not intend to gain anything from it?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Good thing I killed Banana otherwise him and TN would waste their time to lynch the vig.

Piss what do you not like about my reads and are you a commuter

P-Edit: Shut the fuck up Ricastle, your shiro wagon sucks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”