Mod V/LA through end of Monday

Noted.

votecount 2.3
I Am Innocent (4) - Sakura Hana, AxleGreaser, Davsto, tn5421

Shiro (1) - Ricastle
Spiffeh (1) - I Am Innocent
Aeronaut (1) - Salamence20
Davsto (1) - pisskop

Not voting (8) - Spiffeh, ika, Flubbernugget, Shazam, Fro99er, Shiro, Echo Echo, Aeronaut

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is September 9, 23:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-09 23:30:00).

Fro99er is V/LA until September 7.
Last edited by pieguyn on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1448, Shiro wrote:If you want to push me, try to do so with some valid reasons because what you are doing is parking your vote in a place you are fairly certain that at this point won't cause any traction while you appear to be scumreading someone strongly. It is bs and scummy.

You mean a valid reason like this overly defensive post and being blatently wrong about where my vote is?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1450, pieguyn wrote:fff

I think pie just got chiitoitsu'd again.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Rica: One thing to note, I joined the Mario wagon for the same reason Shiro did, although later it was strengthened when he refused to give reads while he didn't have an issue doing so in Disney but that came after. So why is Shiro scum and i am not?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1451, pisskop wrote:
In post 1448, Shiro wrote:If you want to push me, try to do so with some valid reasons because what you are doing is parking your vote in a place you are fairly certain that at this point won't cause any traction while you appear to be scumreading someone strongly. It is bs and scummy.

You mean a valid reason like this overly defensive post and being blatently wrong about where my vote is?

This was going to Rica piss only the first line was adressed to yo
xD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Shiro »

I should have made it more clear though tbh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1445, pisskop wrote:We should peeksee at his reads.

In post 1447, pisskop wrote:
vote: Dave

Can we do this instead of all being Derptowns? SH is still pretty good too.

Where did you get this? I looked at his ISO and he was thinking Dave is town?
Although he was thinking the same about IaI...
Hmm...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1440, Shiro wrote:
Soo give me the correct interpratation cause that what they seem like and everyone seems to agree so as well apparently cause I do not see anyone following your vote.

And I was speaking my thoughts maybe ? I made a guess of a possible scenario and laid it out.

Also no not really a hypothesis is a guess to explain something based on little actual facts. An assumption more or less

A case is based on evidence and facts at least to some degree

There is a huge difference
Well for starters, it's ridiculous to call #2 OMGUS and use it as a point against me when he actually accepts my reasoning on the vote when I explain it later. It should be clear that #4 was a jab at Sala; I even clarify such later. By 'this reasoning' in #9 I meant Fro99er's reasoning...I wasn't aware people were, or could even, misinterpret that. His analysis of some of my other posts stems from those misinterpretations as well.

I don't care, nor is it important. You can't just put a scumread out there and push it then later pretend that reasoning and push never existed. Basic stuff here folks.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm gonna
Unvote

for now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:23 am

Post by ika »

-.-
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1453, Sakura Hana wrote:@Rica: One thing to note, I joined the Mario wagon for the same reason Shiro did, although later it was strengthened when he refused to give reads while he didn't have an issue doing so in Disney but that came after. So why is Shiro scum and i am not?
Shiro joined the wagon because of , which I could care less about. So.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Anyone questioning the IaI wagon read this:
In post 993, Spiffeh wrote:I will spell things out for people about IaI's contradiction.
EVERYONE READ THIS.

In post 582, I Am Innocent wrote:Usually D1 wagons with out counterwagons are townie ones.

In an effort to defend himself, IaI pointed out that there was no other wagon competing his, so he must be town.
In post 945, I Am Innocent wrote:Why is scum shiro coming up with such bad logic unless she's trying to protect someone?

unvote salamance
Vote davsto

Here IaI joins the Davsto wagon, later revealed to be for shit reasons (because of Shiro? Not anything Dave did?)
In post 955, Spiffeh wrote:I am Innocent where is the competing wagon against Davsto? You didn't have one so you were town. Isn't he town since he doesn't have one?

I notice that there is no Dave competing wagon, I ask IaI this question. His myriad of responses are riveting:
In post 961, I Am Innocent wrote:Scum post

In post 963, I Am Innocent wrote:This game is becoming quite easy. Spiffeh, shiro, davsto, ???

In post 966, I Am Innocent wrote:Why so upset with me voting ur teammate?

Sad ur weak Mario wagon isn't taking off??? Here let me get u a tissue

He dodges the question by immediately calling my post scummy without explaining why, and when I ask him to just answer the question he resorts to pre flip associatives and acting like I'm an idiot for asking a very valid question. He is willing to use the "no counter wagon" argument to get the heat off of himself, but does not apply this same thing to other players, when it's not him on the defensive. This is selfish play that I would expect from scum.

I haven't even read most of the last 6 pages but we are lynching this today.
VOTE: I Am Innocent

@pisskop in particular respond to this case.
IaI you have yet to address post 955 as I have asked you to countless times so don't cry that I haven't responded to you. You are being really hypocritical if you truly believe not answering questions is scummy. Go look in the mirror. I'll answer your questions in my next post. Like what are your actual reasons for voting for me? It's not very clear to me <------- Actual question
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1457, Ricastle wrote:I don't care, nor is it important. You can't just put a scumread out there and push it then later pretend that reasoning and push never existed. Basic stuff here folks.

I never pretended it never existed but I never really pushed it as a case either so *shrug*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1229, I Am Innocent wrote:Why so paranoid about a town night kill, and directing where it should go? Also why did you say you were okay with me, mario, and dave getting lynched, but omit dave from your choices of a vig target at night in your very next post?

I believed Mario was and still believe that you are more likely to be scum than Dave. The choices were lynch and vig and I picked my top two targets.
In post 1229, I Am Innocent wrote:Please explain how I am ESPECIALLY scum if Mario flips town. The reverse I see, but not what you said: similar wagons***, he defended me coming in, I listed him as lean town, I refuse to vote for him.

Process of elimination. I have said already that I have a lot of townreads this game and that still holds true. You and Mario weren't in these townreads, so if Mario is actually town that makes you more likely to be scum.
In post 1229, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry, maybe it is just conf bias, but this post right after you jumped off the Mario wagon felt very fake, can you elaborate why you made it/what you were hoping for from Aero?

Because Aero hadn't done anything all day? Plus I had asked him a question that he hadn't answered and his vote was on me for 50 pages because I used a phrase that scum had used in the past.

Those were very underwhelming I am disappointed.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1441, Shiro wrote:Btw I loved 1400 this kind of role flavour things make me smile

Here is a flower

Spoiler:

I dont want it. Im a terrible guardian.

(Im seriously pissed right now with that mason kill. My vig ratio is really high and Im pissed that my shot was bad).
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1448, Shiro wrote:Oh yea excuse I will try and be as usefull as you....oh wait. I forgot.

Listen I will not pretend I am being really useful and yea my later points against mario turned to be wrong since he was town but really? Rica riddle me this, other than parking your vote on me with piss poor reason(or well lack of any tbh) and never even remotely attempting to push me and then just changing to Mario. Have you done anything at all? Let me answer this for you. No
Two things: 1) I have been V/LA for almost the whole game whereas you have been here constantly and consistently. 2) Instead of contributing while being here you have instead opted to fluff around loads. That's a major difference in our cases, and it's leaving you looking much worse off.

In post 1448, Shiro wrote:Like funnily enough your very point of my vote on IAI is bad is pretty much the same thing you did to Mario. And then when I point out that Slaandar might have been a fear kill you point at me ? Like what ?That just fucking dumb. You then come out and say that I am omgusing you ? Excuse me but where exactly are you making this assumption from because you and shazam are the two I feel less inclinted to think are town from the people voting him ?
What point about your vote on IaI? Now you're just making stuff up. NKA is always suspicious when the analyser predicts the logic for the kill. Yeah, where on earth am I getting that from, it's not like I voted you today and said I wanted a flashlynch on you if Mario flipped town yesterday...how could I not have assumed it was your perfectly logical PoE you pulled out of your ass with no explanation behind it?

In post 1448, Shiro wrote:Let alone that your vote was teh most horrid of them sincei t was basically a naked vote. Most people were voting Mario based on what he was saying and when I brought those points to you you replied that you are the last person that I should be preaching this to, yet you voted him alright. I fully explained what I found scummy about Mario and why I voted him, yet you try to say that the reasoning was a hypothesis I made ?
I don't care about my own vote because I know I'm town but whatever. I did actually explain it - I severely disliked his terrible push on Davsto, which looked like flailing. Also, as I said, my opinion has a tendency to be influenced by the current plurality. I didn't vote him for any of the reasons you did so stop BSing. What are you even saying in your last sentence - YOU'RE THE ONE INSISTING IT WAS A HYPOTHESIS! Holy shit!

Why don't you use that strong opinion of yours to put an actual vote down, eh, scum? Or are you waiting for backup again?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1465, Ricastle wrote:NKA is always suspicious when the analyser predicts the logic for the kill.

I thought it was me who brought that up?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Sakura can we wagon Areo
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sure
Vote: Aero
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Anyway I have pretty solid townreads on Salamence, Sakura, Shiro, Axle, Flubbernugget, and Fro99er.

Of the remaining players IaI and tn are my largest scum reads. I think pisskop and Aero would be decent choices for their teammates but those I'm less sure about.

Like it's fucking ridiculous that tn still believes Salamence is scum after he has basically confirmed he is the vig. And his vote on IaI looks weird coming off of Day 1 where he says next to nothing about IaI, which makes me think it's a bus. His reason for voting him is really weak.

I'm almost more willing to lynch tn over IaI but I definitely think one of them needs to be vigged tonight regardless of what happens.

I'll VOTE: Aeronaut for now to get him talking because I want to hear something substantial from him before a lynch occurs.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

He has been around other places so i dont understand why he hasnt been posting here.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Piss are you sticking to the claim of Commuter?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you going to waste time taking my trolling of your trolling seriously?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a JoaT :eek:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1462, Shiro wrote:
I never pretended it never existed but I never really pushed it as a case either so *shrug*
That's not the point I'm making. You didn't push it as a case, but you DID push it. That is all that matters here.

In post 1466, Sakura Hana wrote:I thought it was me who brought that up?
You brought up the kill in an attempt to ascertain information from it. Shiro merely gave some general reasoning behind the kill. It's different.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”