Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@FireBringer

In post 2180, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2172, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2130, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Sakura puts up a horrible vote

In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Sakura reads besides tn seem bad.

In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:I disagree with sakura 237 post volume tends to correlate with alignment in most cases

In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Sakura unvote of Fro99er for him flailing is bad.

In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Sakura hana explanation of meta by tn is bad as mentioned by Fro99er though.

In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Sakura post 379 is pretty bad

Conclusion:
In post 2104, Firebringer wrote:Sakura-Contributes quite a bit, I like what I am seeing from her.

:^)
Get rekt

In post 2139, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2138, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw, what i posted earlier was Ctrl+F my name on Fire's notes, wanting to know where he got the townread since im wary of buddying... my surprise was that... all his posts contradicted with said read.

I can disagree and think you are town. Disagreements doesn't equate to scum reading someone.

So explain how through all those comments you do town read Sakura.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Sakura seems like bad town, what part of that do you not get?

Also wtf is everyone voting Axxle for? Cause I don't see him as scum like at all.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I still dont understand how you say my posts are bad but in your conclusion you say you like what you're seeing of me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 2427, Sakura Hana wrote:I still dont understand how you say my posts are bad but in your conclusion you say you like what you're seeing of me.

I feel like that's more of a town tell, but the jury is out on this one.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

See the question above.

In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:Also wtf is everyone voting Axxle for?

Who is everyone?
Fro99er
is OMGUS and AtE
Sal
is ???
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:Sakura seems like bad town, what part of that do you not get?

So where do you see town in the bad?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2104, Firebringer wrote:Shiro-Scum, sheeps everything. Offers little to no contributions to the game. Everything else is fluff and is actually worse than Pisskop.

Also please explain this.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: annotating fires detailed read post >for me<, dont open if you dont care
In post 2119, Firebringer wrote:Flower Viewing Festival-Notes
Pages 1-10
Page 1: AxleGreaser entrance is just attention whoring. Doubt scum would do that.
Page 2: Bad OMGUS by Fro99er, Sakura puts up a horrible vote on a attention whore, another vote by tn5421 on Axle. Like this wagon on Axle is stupid as hell. Banana trolling so people vote her, understandable. Spiffeh post is stupid. Aeronaut put up a vote on spiffeh, I actually would’ve done same. Spiffeh seems like stupid and giving posts that sound like a stereotypical town would say.
Page 3-4 (): I actually would’ve been on Banana or Spiffeh this early if I was in game I think, both look fishy as hell. tn5421 sounds really town in actually. (?) Fro99er buddying Axle I don’t know if that’s scum buddying town, will keep reading. Shazam entrance is try hard town. I agree with Fro99er on . Then gives me scum feels like he is willing to lynch anyone.
Pages 5-7 ()Shazam moving to spiffeh I like, post by Spiffeh is bad like he is desperate for players to ignore his vote yet mentions it. Interactions between Sala and Pisskop are interesting, though really null. I don’t know if buddying is going on but I doubt it. Pisskop interactions with Sala are odd though I could see them both being town, if its one its probably Pisskop. Fro99er post is so bad, I HAMMER MY THOUGHTS ALL THE TIME. Jesus. Sala post made my laugh lol. Okay so far Fro99er has confirmed he is scum in my eyes. I don’t see how Sala sees no possibility in Fro99er and PIsskop being team. Sakura reads besides tn seem bad. Aeronaut sees same thing I see at lol. Love Echo entrance :P
Pages 8-11() Fro99er is flailing. Pushing a wagon on tn which is town in retrospect I guess, could be hardcore bussing. Echo jeez your vote is bad, its like a OMGus vote almost. tn5421 post is so bad, then buddies Aeronaut. Echo stop spamming! I disagree with sakura post volume tends to correlate with alignment in most cases theres always at least one scum that lurks. I don’t like Echo using post count meta on players, some players have different activity level based on RL situations, I don’t attribute that to alignment unless I am desperate for leads.
Pages 12()-20 Sakura unvote of Fro99er for him flailing is bad(). I still don’t believe at this point Fro99er is town even if he is pushing lynch on tn hardcore.(???) Spiffeh vote again is terrible, Why hasn’t this guy been lynched? Okay, theres a day chat for mafia? Fro99er vote on Axle is bad.() I almost don’t want to read so much of this shit cause Fro99er is just spamming the thread. Sakura hana explanation of meta by tn is bad as mentioned by Fro99er though. Spiffeh posts are so bad, omg why is alive? My read on Fro99er is getting weaker, though I still think he could be. Sakura post is pretty bad, I don’t know how you don’t see Spiffeh as scum, why you see Banana as town is odd too. Axle hasn’t posted for long time but the few posts he did were screaming town, wtf is going on with you guys voting him. Ricastle and I am Innocent just joined at 17 pages. Slandaar vote is kind of eh. Axle joining is odd to me though. Shazam defense of Spiffeh sounds ridiculous. Flubbernugget joins and he says a lot of null (going to ignore him now since he flipped town). Spiffeh unvotes tn5421 this looks odd, I don’t even like reasoning.() The votes on Innocent are just bad. Like it just screams of sheep. I am scum reading Shiro for that vote. ()
Pages 21()-30 Pisskop stuff is so fluff, Axxle looking town. IaI makes a good point on Shiro, Aero how do you not have a reads list ugh. This train on IaI is so scum driven. Spiffeh and Shiro at the tail end but were pushing it nonetheless and contributed nothing. No counter wagon like IaI said is usually townie one. I agree somewhat with reads list Iai gave, I don’t know how he saw Flubber, Slandar or Mariomaniac as town. I would replace Sala with Pisskop for scum. Davsto is scummy. Shiro just sheeps votes, and admits so. Mariomaniac reentrance to game is terrible, I actually agree with Shiro. Also don’t think they are teaming, but still think Shiro is scum. Spiffeh wagon on Mario I actually like. Mario indifference is kind of annoying. So many sheep jump to Davesto or Mario wagon though lol. I think Spiffeh actually pushed this though to stop a lynch on tn from happening.
Pages 31()-40 Pisskop has provided so little here its annoying, and rarely contributes much but just busy questions. Fro99er hasn’t been active as much when heat is on, nobody finds that odd? Pisskop I agree with you but you realize you are being hypocrite on 882? You are pretty much same level. I could flip a coin on Axle post and that would determine if I agreed with him on stuff. I don’t’ see why Echo sees Spiffeh as town, everything else is agreeable. I like Slandaaar posts but they all rather read null.
Pages 41()-80 (LUMPING THEM ALL TOGETHER)
Spiffeh sees wagon Mario growing to fast I think he unvotes for some town cred. Sala fake claim disturbs conversation. Ika joins and is being Ika. Lots of discussion on potential Arsonist. I like Davsto post . The twilight is just full of nonsense. Ricastle gains town points for voting Shiro. I like IaI case on davsto actually. Shiro arguing for Ricastle for OMGus reasons is bad. Fro99er still not being active since he was pushed. Not odd? tn5421 voting IaI, I don’t see how this isn’t opportunistic by tn. Pisskop posts again, bad. Sala claims to be vigi. Is tn bussing spiffeh? How was Slandaar hella town, what pisskop? Echo Echo gains major town points for tn, spiffeh quickly jumps ships, again thinking he is bussing. Ika supper defensive on Sala. Davsto vote on tn feels weak. I still don’t think both scum bussed though so maybe its null. Talk about gunsmith that I don’t really care about, except IaI is conf. Lol at shiro finally voting Ricastle. So weak. Ika eventually gets bored and hammers, yeah. I am surprised he waited this long, could be scum indications.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Davsto »

Okay, I get that you guys are all happy getting angry and stroking your own ego like it's your pet dog, but can someone actually explain with decent reasoning why Frogger or Axle are scum over pisskop? I mean, he self-voted and then turned the vote around on someone who wanted him to claim before hammering.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2433, Davsto wrote:Okay, I get that you guys are all happy getting angry

Which people are angry?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Piss = Dumb
Frogger = Angry drunk
Axle = Scummy dick?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2435, Salamence20 wrote:Frogger = Angry drunk

Fro99er is not drunk ATM.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 2377, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2376, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2372, Fro99er wrote:Fuck off axle.

Fuck off yourself

Why? You wanted me to answer your questions so bad, then why tell me to fuck off?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2437, Davsto wrote:
In post 2377, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2376, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2372, Fro99er wrote:Fuck off axle.

Fuck off yourself

Why? You wanted me to answer your questions so bad, then why tell me to fuck off?

Umm Ok.

So yes Frogger did indeed go from zero to fuck off. in
In pedit of he indicated i had voted while he was typing answers... like somehow i should have known.
My post by specifically selecting out that bit and reflecting it back to him thus highlighting that he had in fact indicated an unwillingness to answer (see para 1).

Spoiler: also
also has a cuss word in it but it could hardly be just an angry response when I went to the effort of finding the four posts.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I still have a had time following what happened in here...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 4.6
Fro99er (2) - Shazam, AxleGreaser
pisskop (2) - Firebringer, Davsto
Davsto (2) - pisskop, Echo Echo
AxleGreaser (2) - Salamence20, Fro99er

Firebringer (1) - Sakura Hana
Shazam (1) - Ricastle

Not voting (2) - Spiffeh, ika

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is September 15, 20:20 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-15 20:20:00).
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

If you are wondering where the obv scum fire wagon went.

In post 2439, Sakura Hana wrote:I still have a ha
r
d time following what happened in here...

Assuming i fixed that for you. I am having hard time too.

Annotates FireBringer's detail post. If you go through checking it for genuineness
I advocate skipping the bits where he calls you bad as its hard to evaluate if other people can legit call you 'bad for that' or not.
Especially when he was doing as a read through and you played it.
(they have both hindsight, and less feel for events)

I find reading fires alignment to be more complicated than I thought. There are questions are still in the air by me to him though.

If i had to lynch somebody real fast it would be Davsto as i want time on PissKop & Fire.

Fro99er is not currently ranked in that list and when the discussion we are having ends he could still easily be first or last in that list.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2310, Davsto wrote:So can anyone explain why, as scum, I wouldn't have just hammered the shit out of pisskop?

Yes i can.
because you also claim to know this.

In post 2323, Davsto wrote:
In post 2312, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2310, Davsto wrote:So can anyone explain why, as scum, I wouldn't have just hammered the shit out of pisskop?

Towncred

And if I had hammered I'd have been called:
a) opportunistic if he'd flipped town
b) bussing for towncred if he'd flipped scum

This is confirmation bias, Fro99er, and you know it.

Which means as scum you would have considered those as the plausible outcomes for hammering.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 2442, AxleGreaser wrote:

Yes i can.
because you also claim to know this.

In post 2323, Davsto wrote:
In post 2312, Fro99er wrote:

Towncred

And if I had hammered I'd have been called:
a) opportunistic if he'd flipped town
b) bussing for towncred if he'd flipped scum

This is confirmation bias, Fro99er, and you know it.

Which means as scum you would have considered those as the plausible outcomes for hammering.
But, by not hammering and waiting for a claim, I
a) have been put under
more
suspicion than if I had hammered
b) didn't get to hammer someone

I am supposedly suspicious for waiting for a claim and trying to get info based on his role before hammering.

That's not suspicious.

That's common courtesy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:31 am

Post by pisskop »

fire/dave ktnx
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I woke up refreshed!

Frogger is still town.

Piss is probably scum doc if Fire flips Mafia Goon
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Dav is the only wagon during D1 that hasnt flipped yet sooooo

Yeah
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm willing to be a compromise lynch at this point, if you can't come to a conclusion by the end of the day. It stops me from surviving until lylo and losing the game for us there because I'll be an easy target.

For now, though, I'd still rather we found scum, and I'd love to get pisskop lynched now. However, if me flipping town is the kick up the ass you require to realise that he is scum, go ahead.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2445, Salamence20 wrote:I woke up refreshed!

Frogger is still town.

Piss is probably scum doc if Fire flips Mafia Goon

Nope, already played as scumdoc recently. Thought I did okay there. Not great, but acceptable. Stop being stupid and start playing for realsies please.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Sala should vote fore Fire since he's such a big scumread for him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”