Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Ank, if you feel it's four scum plus SK left, the only move is NL as scum won't bus.
Then scum shoot Keysor (duh).
SK has to shoot scum.

3 v 2 v 1.

SK shoots scum. Scum shoot SK.

Then 2 v 1 lylo for town.

If scum shoot town in that last spot, then we have to nl again and hope for crosskill.

If it's 3 scum plus SK, we have to get all the town plus the SK to agree on a lynch.

If you're town reading me and Aero, that means your lynch pool is smaller. I want Kitty preferably and Hermit as a secondary.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm talking about 4-scum total including davesaz, btw.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

Derp I think my math is off to four scum.

3 scum v 2 town v 1 SK.

Then means 2 scum v 2 town

Yeah town cannot win if four scum alive ATM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2451, Ankamius wrote:I'm talking about 4-scum total including davesaz, btw.

So 3 alive then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

ya
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

If you think 3 alive, then the fact remains all the town must agree on a lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

If we're in the case of 3 scum + SK, then we can technically get away with one not agreeing with the rest. If there's an SK in the game, it's in their best interest to work with town for the moment.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Either way I'm just going to work with that premise until proven otherwise because otherwise town just straight up doesn't win this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

I am including SK.

8 alive
Remove 3 scum (assumes no bussing)

5 left to vote scum.
At 8 alive, 5 required to lynch.

If we want to keep control of our destiny, we must lynch scum today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

So the question is, other than Boon, who do you think is scum? Does Hermit make the list?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, right. I forgot we only had 8 alive.

That was roughly my list in order. I'm pretty certain that Boonskiies is scum. Aeronaut and Kitty aren't significant scumreads, but they're leaning scum more than town. Duppin and Hermit-slot are question marks; I'm mainly putting Duppin higher up in the lynch list because I'm a lot less certain I'll be able to read him over time than Hermit's replacement.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

So basically Keysor and I are your sole townreads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

Pretty much, yes.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2435, Titus wrote:Umm yeah no. Performer your biggest townreads doesn't morph into your biggest scumread solely after you're asked to explain. If you were town and that fluke happened, you would explain post by post how that read happened.

VOTE: Performer

Aero, help me tomorrow with Kitty (assuming the game continues which it should). She has avoided responding to any sort of case on her and is prod dodging her suspicion away. I thought about being stubborn and just voting the larger of the two but possible lylo isn't the place for that.

Assuming there's only mafia and town left and seeing where the direction is heading, I'm going to put faith into your VCA and that you've been scumhunting a ton in here.

My chosen playstyle pre-entry, for this game that I replaced into, is simple and straightforward, which is why my initial reads are so general. That along with the 90+ pages. I can give more elaborate reads by ISO 2nd looks, which is what I did with Boon. But there've been more posts by him so now I'm null on him. Boon's read on me is correct, duppin's is wrong.

In post 2439, duppin wrote:@Aeronaut, yes I liked what Titus has said today, but I still find her very suspicious due to the connection between her and Davesaz.

Davesaz teammates are most likely among Titus, Boon and Performer simply based on vote records. I somehow doubt all of them sided with dave when the lynch was between him and Garmr, but there is no way none of them did. There is pretty much at least one guaranteed scum between them.

I'd rather lynch Boon or Performer at the moment though.

In post 2441, Boonskiies wrote:And duppin just proved why he is scum to me instead of keysor with that last post.

The interaction between dupp and Boon here, along with page 90 where Boon stated people are all arguing against him, and dupp trying to team Titus & Boon & me - this makes me put dupp at scum pile. I'm not working with anyone, I'm town citizen.

Planning to do 2nd, closer-look ISOs later.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by duppin »

My read on you is wrong? I didn't give a read on you.
I stated I believe there is at least one scum between the three of you based on voting records. I am not entirely sure if you've read day 2 yet, but if not please do so. If you are town, then you have to realise there is most likely one scum between Titus and Boon. Your reads on them are mostly based on their posts today which is a mistake. Day 2 is very important, since it was the only day where we lynched a scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Duppin you're on and I'm drunk. What is this connection you referenced between me and Dave?

What's your read on Performer/Hermit and Kitty?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

hey I'm

drunk too
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

hey titus since your drunk

are you scum

be honesssst!!!1
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Noooo

Are you scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2464, duppin wrote:My read on you is wrong? I didn't give a read on you.
I stated I believe there is at least one scum between the three of you based on voting records. I am not entirely sure if you've read day 2 yet, but if not please do so. If you are town, then you have to realise there is most likely one scum between Titus and Boon. Your reads on them are mostly based on their posts today which is a mistake. Day 2 is very important, since it was the only day where we lynched a scum.

Ah ok, I thought you meant you read it as us 3 are a scum team.
I haven't read day 2 but thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll go to it right away. I'll put off 2nd-look ISOs for now. I do admit my reads on Titus and Boon are based on part of day 5 only, so I'll have a look on day 2.
Before I'm off to the day 2 files, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I am 100% town.

In post 2465, Titus wrote:Duppin you're on and I'm drunk. What is this connection you referenced between me and Dave?

Are you and Aero feeling sad? Because sometimes sad people drown their sorrows with alcohol.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Thanks for the concern, but we all have our vices. I drink in moderation. :) My work actually centers on alcohol too. Now, I appreciate the concern but you're still not scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2468, Titus wrote:Noooo

Are you scum?

No

I'm bulletproof

too-shut
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2469, Performer wrote:
In post 2464, duppin wrote:My read on you is wrong? I didn't give a read on you.

Ah ok, I thought you meant you read it as us 3 are a scum team.
I haven't read day 2 but thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll go to it right away. I'll put off 2nd-look ISOs for now. I do admit my reads on Titus and Boon are based on part of day 5 only, so I'll have a look on day 2.
Before I'm off to the day 2 files, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I am 100% town.

In post 2465, Titus wrote:Duppin you're on and I'm drunk. What is this connection you referenced between me and Dave?

Are you and Aero feeling sad? Because sometimes sad people drown their sorrows with alcohol.

I only drink
When I'm happy as a rule

Also college

So I'm always happy
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2319, Keyser Söze wrote:
Ankamius
never voted on davesaz
. Sure you didn't get him mixed up with someone else?

This is interesting - he scum-read davesaz but did not vote for him.

What is a vigi enabler?[/quote]
In post 2321, Keyser Söze wrote:Ankamius' scum-read on davesaz:
In post 1228, Ankamius wrote:I can definitely see davesaz being likely scum. Just look at 167+254 together and apply that context to the rest of his ISO and it's pretty clear how fake it all is.

In post 1233, Ankamius wrote:167 = Weak reads based on relatively strong reasoning.
254 = Relatively strong read based on weak reasoning.

In post 1234, Ankamius wrote:Basically, I'm getting a big impression that he wants to look busy, but can't find any good reasons to attack people when he has to put a vote down.

...but puts his vote on dragonspawn:
In post 1250, Ankamius wrote:lalala

VOTE: dragonspawn

Ankamius @ davesaz:
In post 1323, Ankamius wrote:davesaz: Your 167 was literally a post giving reasonings for why people shouldn't be null, but are null anyway. Your 254 was a stronger read than any of that off something that had significantly less thought put into it.

I find it really hard to believe that it's based solely on the amount of time you play since you basically vote based on your 167s and don't based on your 254s. It actually looks even more fake that you assumed I was only talking about the two specific posts I mentioned since I originally stated that it was applying the concept to your entire ISO.

So going back aways. My read on ank and my comment about dragon were based on this tidbit of info. I don't have a strong enough lean one way or another to say. Other than this, I don't remember seeing anything that I felt was scummy from him.

I want to say, if there are any questions I will be happy to answer them. If I have missed something, please link and I will address it. Just got my laptop back and it is easier to post now. My phone sucks. :igmeou:

I also took this opportunity to step back and try not be be all conf bias-ey.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

A vig enabler, I'm presuming, is a role that must be alive for the vigs to be able to act. Just like any other enabler.

Kitty, yeah you missed me casing you as the double voter, a wagon on Hermit, basically putting forth any semblence of scumhunting.

Meh, not a fan of an Ank wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”