Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ZZZX slot does need death.

Nacho, when did you first claim cop? It occurs to me that redirecting a claimed cop to a claimed miller is a really obvious scum play to make. And it may just be an unrelated coincidence that WN also redirected a kill to Slobber. This would still rely on the existence of a ninja but...Well, if you have a ninja, you're going to be using it. And unless this is some huge bluff by DGB i'm not the only stalk-type role in this game, so scum having an anti-stalk makes sense.

Ignoring guilties is a dangerous game to play, even in a bastard game, though. Not sure i'm ready to go there.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

We claimed day two right in the midst of all the guilty claim hoopla when we thought our night one result was unreliable.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Can you refresh me on all your claimed results? Were you not tampered with on N2?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by masters of fart »

VOTE: ZZZX
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4152, Xtoxm wrote:Can you refresh me on all your claimed results? Were you not tampered with on N2?

Nights one and two we investigated White Narcissus and sent the results to mof who said night one they got a guilty and night two they got an innocent.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4124, Imperium wrote:
In post 4118, Voidedmafia wrote:BUT it still doesn't explain how Slobber died. It does make Ninja more likely, and Jaqen's pet theory (though not by much), but unless scum-DGB and his partners are trying a gambit to get rid of you (scum1 redirects you to slobber, scum2 ninja kills slobber, scum-DGB says he "watched" you kill slobber or something), how does that kill make ANY sense?!

So either scum redirected us, a claimed even night amnesiac cop, to slobber and then someone just happened to watch SLOBBERKNOCKER (do you understand how ridiculous someone watching slobberknocker is? i cannot emphasize this enough.) ooorrr it was coordinated and a frame job

And ignoring my question. And to now add to it- you don't find it odd
at all
that DGB
did
target slobber knocker of all people? You know, along with the odd coincidence she was able to watch you target Slob (after you were redirected to him none the less), comes in saying you targetted him last night and nothing else (not even a vote to go along with what she implied), and then sits back keeping mum while you're almost lynched. Yep. Nothing at all weird about those events...

VOTE: DGB
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4129, God of Power Outlets wrote:Salacious Celebrity Stories:
The entire World Championship Wrestling roster was barred forever from a certain hotel back in the 90s. The main cause for this was an incredibly drunk / coked up group consisting of Raven, Perry Saturn, Billy Kidman, and a hooker they had picked up. As the story goes, the three wrestlers set up a Slip-n-Slide in the hallway of the hotel. They sat the hooker spread-eagle at one end, then took turns sliding a naked Kidman full-speed headfirst toward her privates--- while he was wearing a dildo on his head. Management was not amused.

Vote Count #1

Imperium (6)- Xtoxm, Spiffeh, dramonic, Voidedmafia farside22, Bacde
dramonic (1)- Jaqen Hghar

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch

Activity Check -
STILL Seeking a replacement for ZZZX

I suck at votecounts, please point out mistakes, etc etc

I'm quite sure there's only 16 players left in the game. Started with 25, 9 now dead...
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:40 am

Post by Gorkington »

dram wrote:k just quit.
let me explain jaqen townread to you in a way youll understand.

:dead: :dead: :up: :down: :up: :down:
:dead: :dead:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Bacde »

Still feels like this imperium character is scum and talking circles around that fact
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 3936, Imperium wrote:We are a full amnesiac cop with differing sanities on each night, we claimed even-night to seem weaker than they would but also to give credence to the claim that we thought was sane (aka the even night result)

Okay, then this piles shit onto DGB.

Unvote
Vote: DGB

In post 4120, Imperium wrote:
In post 4118, Voidedmafia wrote:Well, excuse me for not getting the message when it's buried under a bunch of what-I-thought-at-the-time-and-kinda-still-do crap about possible redirection scenarios. I had gone into N3 believing you were not a full cop and thus DGB's watch, however questionable, was a smoking gun in your direction.

Possible redirection scenarios?
You agree that WN didn't redirect us. Meaning someone else redirected us.
Meaning possible redirection scenarios are actually highly probable, no?

Yes, it does.

In post 4123, Aneninen wrote:Don't prod me.
I've had busy days and last night, when I would have had time for playing, the whole forum was so unstable that I wasn't even able to read.

Is there anything new that could be summarized for a dumb and lazy player like me?

Nope. Read the thread.

In post 4118, Voidedmafia wrote:BUT it still doesn't explain how Slobber died. It does make Ninja more likely, and Jaqen's pet theory (though not by much), but unless scum-DGB and his partners are trying a gambit to get rid of you (scum1 redirects you to slobber, scum2 ninja kills slobber, scum-DGB says he "watched" you kill slobber or something), how does that kill make ANY sense?!

So either scum redirected us, a claimed even night amnesiac cop, to slobber and then someone just happened to watch SLOBBERKNOCKER (do you understand how ridiculous someone watching slobberknocker is? i cannot emphasize this enough.) ooorrr it was coordinated and a frame job

Are they that afraid of you two turning on in the late game and demolishing them, then?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 4132, Aneninen wrote:I'm trying to think.

Erm, DrippingGoofball, what sort of result was that? Did you track Imperium or watch Slobber?

I am cretin, I just re-checked the wording, I assumed 'watch' but it could equally have been 'track'.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I was trying to avoid confirming this was some amnesiac's result because, as a replacement player that has not read the game, I was hoping to draw the nightkill.

But on account of making the wrong assumption about the result, and for the sake of clarity, it's best now to confirm it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4131, Imperium wrote:If you're town here, please please look at our day two and three posting about the amnesiac cop results as they only make sense to come from a full amnesiac cop. See that we came into today wondering about redirection because we were informed as such. This was a scum action; I think because that's the only way they could get rid of us, so please don't yell at us for missing stuff. If you're town here, help us figure this out?

Tammy, I'm not the one who does role figuring out.

In post 4141, Imperium wrote:My earlier partner interaction had the dgb slot as a potential titus partner, but I really think she'd have handled this differently if she were scum.

What I do want to know, though, is why you think DGB isn't scum when there isn't much of a chance that DGB-town would be watching Slobberknocker in the first place (even with the caveat that DGB hasn't been in this game that long; why watch hiplop who has been a complete nonfactor)? Doesn't that make DGB an accomplice to this?

In post 4153, masters of fart wrote:VOTE: ZZZX

can we not vote ZZZX until this shit between DGB and Imp is finished? Even if ZZZX warrants death that's not a priority right now.

In post 4161, DrippingGoofball wrote:I was trying to avoid confirming this was some amnesiac's result because, as a replacement player that has not read the game, I was hoping to draw the nightkill.

But on account of making the wrong assumption about the result, and for the sake of clarity, it's best now to confirm it.

So it is an amnesiac result...

...Okay, my mind's not fitting this together.

unvote
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote

Catching up before I post more
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I got through what has been said.

Vote: bacde

I'm 90% certain this is scum vanillizer
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:42 am

In post 4003, Imperium wrote:We are confirmed to be an amnesiac cop with two results, okay one result, but MoF got our results both nights.

Actually, you could just be a messenger, or a scumpartner of one.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:44 am

Imperium. Pleaes full claim, start to top, slow and steady.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:47 am

In post 4010, Imperium wrote:
In post 4008, Gorkington wrote:like of all people to frame, just seems dumb to me.
it also doesnt really seem like something anyone short of like.. mof would conjure up.

So do you have an answer for why we got a message we were redirected???

And I'm sorry, but you started talking about all this redirection only after the day has started, and you don't need to get a PM about it to undertand. as scum, you shoot X, and Y dies with your flavor, you know you've been redirected, supposedly. Other scum might have done it, or, more likely, the serial killer probably done it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4164, farside22 wrote:Okay I got through what has been said.

Vote: bacde

I'm 90% certain this is scum vanillizer
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 am

Hey.
Hey guys.

Let's make this all really easy yes.

Occam's Razor? ever heard of it?

We have a flipped serial killer who redirects specific flavor kills.
We have a person who claimed to have been redirected to a kill.
We have a person who watched a killed person and ONLY saw them.

Imperium is scum for Bible-Thumped flavor and was making a kill. He was redirected to kill Slobber. Fin.

VOTE: Imperium
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Mof you better join my vote before I bite you
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:01 am

bite me

lol
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4155, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

And ignoring my question. And to now add to it- you don't find it odd
at all
that DGB
did
target slobber knocker of all people? You know, along with the odd coincidence she was able to watch you target Slob (after you were redirected to him none the less), comes in saying you targetted him last night and nothing else (not even a vote to go along with what she implied), and then sits back keeping mum while you're almost lynched. Yep. Nothing at all weird about those events...

VOTE: DGB

Oh hey look it's Imp's buddy.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

@Gork: Say what you want, my charades were pretty good >:/
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Gorkington »

:right: :left: :right: :left:
:!:
:?: :?: :?:

mof wrote:Occam's Razor? ever heard of it?

We have a flipped serial killer who redirects specific flavor kills.
We have a person who claimed to have been redirected to a kill.
We have a person who watched a killed person and ONLY saw them.

Imperium is scum for Bible-Thumped flavor and was making a kill. He was redirected to kill Slobber. Fin.
as much as i liked this idea, imp is right that wn probably redirected defunded to fresh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”