Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3320, AxleGreaser wrote:your VCA?

not while I'm at work.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3325, Fro99er wrote:

not while I'm at work.

also not during NFL
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3326, Fro99er wrote:

not while I'm at work.

also not during NFL

Priorities...this game isn't one of them.
Heil King Froggo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:44 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

I wrote a bunch of stuff ,then deleted it. TLDR: Your VCA is just a 3 shell game.
You make capricious decision at the top and tunnel it to pretty much the only math conclusion you can get.
Well actually you seem talented, I suspect you might be able to get other conclusions.

However I am currently inclined to agree. You are a mumble uncc claimed mason, and you are more undeniably claimed than pisskop was.
So you get to specify any method you like for how or why you vote and I get to ignore you.

and I currently also strongly read Davsto and Shazam as scum so we are good to go.

If they both get lynched and the game doesn't end....
whoever is alive will get to resolve the problem.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:49 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3281, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1297, pieguyn wrote:
MarioManiac4
(10) - Davsto,
Slandaar
Shiro
Sakura Hana
BananaCucho
, Shazam,
Salamence20
Ricastle
, Spiffeh,
pisskop

We need to lynch in here...more VCA later after I walk the dog.

not while I'm at work.

You walk dogs for a living?

Oh BTW Skip, tells me to tell you, your dog thinks he need more pats.
Also your initial VCA makes more sense than EchoEcho's. (town points to you.)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3329, AxleGreaser wrote:You walk dogs for a living?

Piss off
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

mod replace me. I'm not dealing with this ass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also - I'm town. Lynch within echo's pool and town wins.

Or lynch Axle for the lols. I don't care.
Heil King Froggo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:18 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 144, Fro99er wrote:I'm bugging everyone this game.

Try to figure out when I bug people if that means I'm town or scum....................

In post 880, Fro99er wrote:No axle, you weren't going levels deep. This was you being serious.

You appear to be very poor judge of what i am serious about.

In post 3330, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3329, AxleGreaser wrote:You walk dogs for a living?

Piss off

My post showed you why I had asked again for your VCA. Earlier you had said it would come after walking the dog. I could guess walkign th edog took longer than you thought then you went to work or you could tell.
(I know you don't lie about real world stuff, and take da rulez seriously BTW.)

and the rest of post, is revisting RVS chat as me trying to better work out your alignment is perhaps over as you have decided to be, whatever it is you are being.

You have four choices, except they are not choices as they got made for you and me earlier.

I'm town, your town and i am wrong. Shit happens get over it.
I'm town your not, and I am right. Shit happens get over it.
I'm scum and your town (but you read me as town). Shit happens get over it.
I'm scum and your scum (shh I think their buying it) Shit happens get over it.

Also... and perhaps most importantly... I know, IRL happens dont get over it, that is whats actually important. kk.

If I offend thee I apologize. I was literally playing a game with words. I thought it was with friends. Turns out I was playing with myself.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:33 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

taking a 12+ hr break.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

No, I walked the dog...then chatted with my wife (my wife is top priority, not mafia) and by the time our chat finished NFL sunday night football started. After NFL, I went to bed (I think I might have made a phone post or two). Don't remember. Don't care.

I'd rather you leave stuff about what I do for a living out of this thread please. It's a) factually wrong, and b) insulting
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Davsto »

To start off, I find it interesting that Shazam is suddenly a fairly active and posting presence once pressure comes onto him.

In post 3262, Shazam wrote:UNVOTE:
Yes, I needed to be reminded of that. I got really angry at Davsto and got distracted, but I do still think that the flip outweighs my read on Fro99er. I'm not done responding to Davsto though.
Okay, this is a pathetic excuse. The fact that he's forgotten to uphold this whole thing because he "forgot" is bad in itself - town shouldn't "forget" an associative read they have, since they held it in the first place because that's what they believed. Also, I find it amusing that he's pinning the blame on me, as if it's somehow
my
fault that he made an error.
In post 3315, Shazam wrote:@Axle
I'm not going to talk about that subject anymore because it's a distraction. If you disagree about the association between Bearbert and Fro99er, you can vote Fro99er. I'm not going to, today. There is at least one other scum out there even if he is somehow scum. If you think I have irrationally ABANDONED a good case against someone, that should make you think I'm town, so questioning me incessantly about it isn't going to get you anywhere.

VOTE: ika

I believe Echo's claim, since I believe there is a third mason, and nobody is counter-claiming. By PoE, it must be the lurker, which is the only way to really decide on a lurker. Admittedly, it could be Axle, but his posts seem too town-motivated. He's equally giving everybody crap.
Okay, I'm gonna come out and say something here. I have no goddamn clue why Shazam is townreading me. I've generally been a mediocre player, and he said that my case on him is "bad," yet he's townreading me? I'm feeling that he's trying to avoid voting on his main detractor to get towncred or something, trying to avoid looking like he's advocating for the other half of a potential 1v1.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 3309, AxleGreaser wrote:Those posts ( ) the ones you are town reading him for
they happened before you scum read him in the post I quoted.
In post 3159, Davsto wrote:I kinda want to vote all three of Fro99er, Bearbert and Shazam, but sadly that isn't an option.

Shazam... meh, unsure as of yet, actually.
Fro99er has his self-voting antics as well as various flailings.

So let me get this straight yesterday
after
you had had the interactions with Fro99er, that you now read as
In post 3266, Davsto wrote:I'm pretty sure Fro99er is town,

you say
In post 3159, Davsto wrote:I kinda want to vote all three of Fro99er, Bearbert and Shazam, but sadly that isn't an option.

do you have any idea why I might be tad dubious about the genuineness of your position?
Well the thing is now that one of the other two has flipped scum, I'm actually considering more that it was TvTvT. Now, I know it's definitely TvTv(something) because Bear flipped, and in the context of the whole thing it makes more sense for Fro99er to be town than to be scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 am

Post by ika »

have we gotten lynch yet?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 am

Post by ika »

have we got lynch yet im growin itrritated
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 am

Post by ika »

like im delibertly not posting so i dont unleash hell into this thread
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 3340, ika wrote:like im delibertly not posting so i dont unleash hell into this thread

Pretty sure we don't have lynch yet.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:01 am

Post by ika »

untill we get a lynch i wont be reading much to keep my sanity
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3298, Echo Echo wrote:
Mod, Limited Access until 1 October. I'll still be here but activity will be spotty.

Noted.

Fro99er has requested replacement. Searching...
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 6.3
Davsto (4) - ika, Sakura Hana, AxleGreaser, Echo Echo

Shazam (1) - Davsto
ika (1) - Shazam

Not voting (2) - Spiffeh, Fro99er

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is September 25, 13:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-25 13:30:00).

Echo Echo is V/LA until October 1.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 3336, Davsto wrote:To start off, I find it interesting that Shazam is suddenly a fairly active and posting presence once pressure comes onto him.

In post 3262, Shazam wrote:UNVOTE:
Yes, I needed to be reminded of that. I got really angry at Davsto and got distracted, but I do still think that the flip outweighs my read on Fro99er. I'm not done responding to Davsto though.
Okay, this is a pathetic excuse. The fact that he's forgotten to uphold this whole thing because he "forgot" is bad in itself - town shouldn't "forget" an associative read they have, since they held it in the first place because that's what they believed. Also, I find it amusing that he's pinning the blame on me, as if it's somehow
my
fault that he made an error.
In post 3315, Shazam wrote:@Axle
I'm not going to talk about that subject anymore because it's a distraction. If you disagree about the association between Bearbert and Fro99er, you can vote Fro99er. I'm not going to, today. There is at least one other scum out there even if he is somehow scum. If you think I have irrationally ABANDONED a good case against someone, that should make you think I'm town, so questioning me incessantly about it isn't going to get you anywhere.

I believe Echo's claim, since I believe there is a third mason, and nobody is counter-claiming. By PoE, it must be the lurker, which is the only way to really decide on a lurker. Admittedly, it could be Axle, but his posts seem too town-motivated. He's equally giving everybody crap.
Okay, I'm gonna come out and say something here. I have no goddamn clue why Shazam is townreading me. I've generally been a mediocre player, and he said that my case on him is "bad," yet he's townreading me? I'm feeling that he's trying to avoid voting on his main detractor to get towncred or something, trying to avoid looking like he's advocating for the other half of a potential 1v1.

Unbelievable. Your desperation to get me lynched is showing. I have had many people call me scum (not in this game) for the exact opposite reason: that I DIDN'T post when under pressure. But the worst part is that I've been an active presence in this game for the entire time except when I was in the process of moving. So your premise is wrong to begin with.

Yes, it's obvious town shouldn't forget an associative read that they believe, which I admitted. Should scum? Obviously not. You ought to admit that I would have done that either way, but you frame it in the most convenient way for you.

So I abandon a case on Fro99er in a way you don't like, I pass on the opportunity to lynch you, and you think this is scummy? I think you're going to have to explain why I would ever decide not to lynch two of the more lynchable people if I was scum. I am avoiding looking like I'm advocating for a 1v1. That's because I'm avoiding advocating for a 1v1. Which is because a 1v1 with a townread is dumb. You're straight up saying that I could have made a case on you and gotten you lynched for good reasons, and chose not to. That's not how I see things, but if that's how you see things, you should townread me.

I think it should be understandable that when your case on me is the only thing I find scummy about your play this game, I am reluctant to say that you're scum because of it.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3346, Echo Echo wrote:VOTE: ika

i was really calm but no more

YOU GET YOUR FUCKING VOTE OFF ME RIGHT NOW YOU FUCK. YOUR NOT THE FUCKING MASON YOUR LITT PRICK I AM I WAS KEEPING QUITE SO YOU COULD BE FUCKING NK BUT NOOOOOO

YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING ASS AND VOTE ME AND I WILL FUCKING BRING FUCKING RAGE INTO YOU

DAVE IS THE FUCKING LYNCH TODAY I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT GAME WHEN PEOPLE START LYNCHING PEOPLE I SAY DONT CUS ITS FUCKING OBIOUS THEY ARE NOT
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by ika »

FUCKING FROOGGER REPALCE OUT CUS OF THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED HERE.

I WAS HOPING TO HAVE A INCE GAME BUT NOOOOO

I HAD TO SIT WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT FUCKIGN CIRCLE JERK THEIR ASSES ON STUPIDIDY AND SMATICH BULLSHIT

LIKE I SAID WE DONT FUCKING LYNCH OUTSIDE OF SLAS BLOCK AND IM GOING WITH IT O MY DAMNED GRAVE
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by ika »

AND IF A SINGLE PEROSN BRINGS A SINGLE FUCKIGN POST TO ME THATS NOT GOING WITH A VUCKING DAVE VOTE I WILL IGNORE IT ALL AND MORE THEN LIKELY UNLEASH FUCKING HEEL ALL OVER AGAIN

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”