Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 48, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

Kari and, uh...Empire are my early townreads. Vettrock's probably the SK. And the above person is striking me as off, especially with that previous post - a fluctuation in confidence mid-retort is a bad sign for me. I really don't see why adding a shrug at the end there was necessary unless it was a scum passive-defensive maneuver.

What's your view on him trying to hard though?
I claim scum \o/
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:15 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 42, FireKari wrote:
In post 13, davesaz wrote:Later in the day that would be a scumtell. Could be a scumtell even this early.

Who was this directed at?

It was a comment on .
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:18 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 32, Alma Mater wrote::x

ill let dave answer it.

BTW, answer what?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

@Vedith: He's come in all guns blazing, no doubt about it. I'm not making anything of that specifically though. What's your view on it? As you brought it up I assume there is a point you wished to make regarding it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 52, davesaz wrote:

ill let dave answer it.

BTW, answer what?

In post 24, wgeurts wrote:Why aren't you voting the hydra dave if you claim to have a possible scum tell on them?

That thing you havent yet answered
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 53, Ricastle wrote:@Vedith: He's come in all guns blazing, no doubt about it. I'm not making anything of that specifically though. What's your view on it? As you brought it up I assume there is a point you wished to make regarding it?

I don't know who the Kari half of the hydra is, but Fire is agonistic as scum. Poking him will yield results.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Alma Mater
Alma Mater
Townie
Alma Mater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Alma Mater »

In post 54, pisskop wrote:

ill let dave answer it.

BTW, answer what?

In post 24, wgeurts wrote:Why aren't you voting the hydra dave if you claim to have a possible scum tell on them?

In post 55, pisskop wrote:
In post 53, Ricastle wrote:@Vedith: He's come in all guns blazing, no doubt about it. I'm not making anything of that specifically though. What's your view on it? As you brought it up I assume there is a point you wished to make regarding it?

I don't know who the Kari half of the hydra is, but Fire is agonistic as scum. Poking him will yield results.

White dog is white cat
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Vedith »

I''m just trying to understand FB's comment since he didn't follow up. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one null reading his entrance and as you posted about him, I thought you would be the best shot for a response.
I claim scum \o/
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 31, Sinsun1 wrote:I'm going to go with my gut here and go for the opportunistic voter.
Why do you see their vote as opportunistic?

In post 49, revalista wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

I dunno.
Is this supposed to be an RVS vote, or are you hopping on the wagon for some as of yet untold reason?

I have to agree with Maxous in and am willing to sheep this vote for now.

VOTE: ShadedMelee
V/LA on Weekends
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Maxous »

yeah, I don't like how sinsun tried to downplay his vote as "gut" when he has a legit reason to vote SM
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 13, davesaz wrote:Later in the day that would be a scumtell. Could be a scumtell even this early.

Could you elaborate?
In post 48, Ricastle wrote:
Vettrock's probably the SK.

I might be missing something, but I clicked on the link provided by the mod to the Wiki article explaining the "Kill all Townies" setup, and there is no SK mentioned - 3 mafia, 3 WW, 3 town PR and 6 VT. Where are you getting the idea that there is an SK? And perhaps more importantly, why do you suspect Vettrock?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 60, Lalendra wrote:

I might be missing something, but I clicked on the link provided by the mod to the Wiki article explaining the "Kill all Townies" setup, and there is no SK mentioned - 3 mafia, 3 WW, 3 town PR and 6 VT. Where are you getting the idea that there is an SK? And perhaps more importantly, why do you suspect Vettrock?
So, I really don't like the fact that
neither
of these two realize that Vettrock
is
the mod.
V/LA on Weekends
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

Ika tends to act like there is no reason for him to post when he's scum. But I've personally seen it only when he replaced into a scum slot and don't remember if the same applies to new from the start. Plus being in a hydra may change things. Worth keeping an eye on.

I got the result I wanted, which was to see who would ask for elaboration and who would pay it no attention. It will take me a while to integrate that with enough data for a read.

The answer on hydra slips is "under"! ;)

Pedit: I noticed the Vettrock thing but was going to leave it be to see if one or the other was fishing for reactions. :cool:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by davesaz »

Though I will say that on another site I played on, we had a gamemod who was legendary for a setup where he was the sole mafia and town's only way to win was to vote him. He followed it up with a game where there was no mafia and the only way to win was no lynch. :shifty:
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 63, davesaz wrote:Though I will say that on another site I played on, we had a gamemod who was legendary for a setup where he was the sole mafia and town's only way to win was to vote him. He followed it up with a game where there was no mafia and the only way to win was no lynch. :shifty:

did you win?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

To explain my vote. Vedith and wgeurts opening little debate was essentially the first of many, but the first it's always easier to try to vote one of them off and later claim they looked scummy.

Now as I have thought, a bandwagon is starting on both of them, both of the very obvious bandwagons. I knew they'd turn into a bandwagon before the mafia did and guess who the first two bandwagons are usually on in the beginning? Can anyone guess? It starts with a T and ends with an n. The likelihood of both Vedith and wgeurts being town is actually quite high at this moment in time. But they are also the prime two lynch candidates already this early in the game. Who else would love nothing more than to hope on their wagons in the beginning to get the ball running?

Look at both wagons, I can promise there's more than likely at least 1 mafia/wolf on each. Now my gut comes in and I am going to push ShadedMelee. It's a hunch and thus gut feeling.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 54, pisskop wrote:Stuff..

In post 9, davesaz wrote:I'll set the over/under on pages until a hydra slip at 3.

DING!!!

Please try and stay in your Hydras, and please quote your slip from the Hydra to preserve ISOs.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

wgeurts
(3): ShadedMelee, Ricastle, revalista
ShadedMelee
(3): Sinsun1, Maxous, shaddowez
FireKari
(2): Alma Mater, wgeurts
Alma Mater
(2): FireKari, Idiot Savant
Vedith
(1): CityElectric
Idiot Savant
(1): Vedith
Ricastle
(1): davesaz

Not Voting
(2): Dongempire, Lalendra

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-13 23:29:23)
Alma Mater
Alma Mater
Townie
Alma Mater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Alma Mater »

In post 56, Alma Mater wrote:
In post 54, pisskop wrote:

ill let dave answer it.

BTW, answer what?

In post 55, pisskop wrote:

White dog is white cat

:shifty:

Yes, you quoted it. It just a general reminder for all. And I thought it was interesting that davesaz picked page 3 and that is when it happened.
Last edited by vettrock on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alma Mater
Alma Mater
Townie
Alma Mater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Alma Mater »

tbh i dont know what dave means 'over' or 'under'
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 69, Alma Mater wrote:tbh i dont know what dave means 'over' or 'under'

The over/under is the point where the bet is even with regard to odds. Like a point spread for a football/basketball game. If the point spread is 10 points in favor of one team, that team has to win by 10 point in order for you to win if you bet on that team. So if the over/under is 3, you would bet for less than three or more than three, and those would pay even money.

I'll shut up now and go back to being a mod.
Alma Mater
Alma Mater
Townie
Alma Mater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Alma Mater »

kool. Its all slang yo me , but I can dig the numerical expression.

dave should get back to answering questions about his play.
Alma Mater
Alma Mater
Townie
Alma Mater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Alma Mater »

even had the gall to question my response to it but avoid it.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 61, shaddowez wrote:
In post 60, Lalendra wrote:

So, I really don't like the fact that
neither
of these two realize that Vettrock
is
the mod.

Enjoyed this greatly, made us lulz. =)

In post 48, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

Kari and, uh...Empire are my early townreads. Vettrock's probably the SK. And the above person is striking me as off, especially with that previous post - a fluctuation in confidence mid-retort is a bad sign for me. I really don't see why adding a shrug at the end there was necessary unless it was a scum passive-defensive maneuver.

Why the townread? We have only barely posted anything yet. We find this mildly suspicious.
~Yukari
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by wgeurts »

*shrugs* are now a scum defence tactic. Noted. (*shrugs*)
Anyway, there's content starting to build up and I can get a better vote from it.
UNVOTE: Unvote
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Open Games”