Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Kuroko Network
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

Dayvig: Klingoncelt
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Bacde »

Woah
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3952, Kuroko Network wrote:
Dayvig: Klingoncelt

please be real
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Bacde »

I mean obviously it's not but still
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 3.4
Flavor temporarily delayed due to lolwifi in hotel.

pisskop
(4): Wall of Fire, Tammy, Fluff Central, Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
(3): Luna Fox, Perpetual Nonsense, Klingoncelt

Not Voting
(10): Vedith, Ika Zaru, Aj The Epic, The Fool, Aneninen, ProHawk, Bacde, pisskop, Kamigami, Medea the Alien

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: October 26, Noon US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2015-10-26 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Aneninen is v/la with the flu

:]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

y u vote me kn?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

can you provise actual reasons you little scamp survivalist?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3921, Oil Tycoons wrote:1. Alive as an unouted town miller PARTICULARLY WITH A CLAIMED COP is a fucking disaster for town.
2. You shouldn't care whether you live or die as a miller, given all the negative utility it has for town.
3. Lynching a miller claim on Day 1 (if it happens) is infinitely preferable to lynching you on Day 10 with a fucking guilty on you.
4. Not confident in your ability to keep yourself alive with a miller claim? So? See points 1, 2, 3. Far more concerned with not getting lynched than with actually helping town.

Role by itself has negative utility. However, there's a second part to the role that would be incredibly helpful if I didn't have asinine luck.

I'll give some of my reads, I don't have time for all.

Town: Luna, Kami, Tammy, Anineinin, WoF
Luna/Tammy are pretty much Obv, Kami confirmed RC (and tbh wouldn't have to stop pushing me if she was scum. She'd just pretend she didn't hit me). WoF is confirmed by Kami, more or less, and their play has been consistent. Aninenin was my scum read day 1 but his day 2 play doesn't come from scum.

Lean town: Kuroko, Prohawk, Bacade: I liked Bacde's D1 reads, I agreed with them. His lynch pool is 3411 is too big for me to be comfortable with though. Kuroko was a scum lean day 1, and had a slightly questionable play early d2 but even with constant attention I see nothing that merits scum.

Scum: Klington, Pisskop, Ika Zaru: I'll expand on these but I have class in 10 minutes.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 3950, Kuroko Network wrote:VOTE: pisskop

In post 3951, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Kuroko Network

Lynch both of these with ice.
Fire is bad for business.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I do not want to lynch Klingon.

I am fine lynching Kuroko.
hydra of bins & notscience
Ika Zaru
Ika Zaru
Goon
Ika Zaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Ika Zaru »

I eagarly await the shitty scum case on me

Im fine with lynchign either i can see kling being scum for that insider info as well
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

How is anyone fine with lynching Kuroko when I'm god's gift to mafia?
Ika Zaru
Ika Zaru
Goon
Ika Zaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Ika Zaru »

In post 3963, Kuroko Network wrote:How is anyone fine with lynching Kuroko when I'm god's gift to mafia?

A... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

echo thats supier fuckign hilarious like that rich and i got a nice chuckle out fo that
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Why is scum leaving me alone this game? :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: KN
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3962, Ika Zaru wrote:I eagarly await the shitty scum case on me

Im fine with lynchign either i can see kling being scum for that insider info as well

What insider info? All I have came from my PM.

Fuck. You're Scum, aren't you, Ika? :(
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Ika Zaru
Ika Zaru
Goon
Ika Zaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Ika Zaru »

In post 3967, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3962, Ika Zaru wrote:I eagarly await the shitty scum case on me

What insider info? All I have came from my PM.

Fuck. You're Scum, aren't you, Ika? :(

nah im jsut thinking back to HU2 where you had all this extra privy info you gave out and were scum. i mean why didnt you state it day 1 when it was most viable?
Ika Zaru
Ika Zaru
Goon
Ika Zaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Ika Zaru »

i mean in that game all you info came from your pm as well so......

IDGT?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I took a lot of shit for volunteering info.

Too bad, it's what I do to move the game along.

I just wait longer to do it now.

What I don't get is how being helpful looks scummy. Seems to me that some people decide their reads based on the playerlist rather than actual play. Just saying.
-
MiniDeathStar
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm around off and on for the next couple hours Oil Tycoons. I'm busier tonight than I thought I'd be, but I'm here.

I was thinking about the game some today while skating and I just keep on not really liking anything from kuroko network. Neither head has done anything of substance, not on any day. Again, pieguy felt more in damage control mode day one and is just feeling so freaking similar to Swagwars in her presentation. Day two was just that really weird interaction with Wisdom in which she felt like she had to discredit him while basically insulting the intelligence of everything other player here. It feels like it served no other purpose but to look like she aggressively cared about the game when she doesn't. And the arguments that she had an unfortunate event in ff7 and is now demotivated are pretty meh. For one that happened during day two, so it doesn't account for why she didn't feel right on day one. I get being bummed after hammering wrong in lylo; we've all been there, but I don't get that her lamenting after the game about what a poor game she played for town that game is to then put forth a poorer showing in a concurrent game? IDK that just feels weird as does the claim that she's not happy with the game state. That feels like a load of bull; as far as game states go this one is pretty decent. The game isn't shitshow for the most part and we're at least one scum down. Not only that there are players here who are actively trying to work together and have wanted to work with her, so meh that sounds like a big ol excuse.

In post 3046, Kuroko Network wrote:If it was an explicit mention in her role PM, she just outed herself for no reason.

Oh wait, because Oil Tycoons baited her.

Does anyone else wonder why Zelink was killed over them or Tammy or anyone else who wasn't a troll?

This was the post I hated. Pieguyn knew very well that zelink was zmuffinman and is not a troll. I don't know who echo is and don't know if he knows muffin, but this post just felt incredibly off. If echo doesn't know muffin then this points to echo and pie not really having any interaction at all, which feels weird for a hydra. I mean I've never hydra'd with pie so someone who has can jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, but it just feels like muffin is someone they would have talked about. And I hate the way this was presented. Why'd zelink die before Tammy or Oil Tycoons? It just feels wrong to me. I was expecting this to kinda descend into something more than wondering why him over me and I was going to laugh as people typically don't start getting paranoid over me still being alive until day four or so. :/

~~~

The one thing that keeps bugging me about ika zaru is this post:

In post 2354, Ika Zaru wrote:yo im board lets break meta

If Ika is town there is no reason to break meta. There's a little concern that this was a potential slip, but a couple of his behaviors are more in line with his town behaviors - but that let's break meta line there keeps dinging. I was hoping to see more of malakittens. Yes, I know she lurks as town too, but she's been pretty absent and Penguin has reached out to her more than once, and though I think that malakittens responded it was just cursory and then nothing really came of it.

~~~

Don't know what to think about klingoncelt or pisskops? thought that as town she's usually more thoughtful and insightful. I think in Space Dandy she lurked quite a bit and didn't do anything as town.

And klingon, cut it with the poor me people want to lynch me because they don't like me guess I'll go eat glue business. That is definitely not the case. If people are wanting to lynch you every game, maybe just maybe it has something to do with you not actually playing the game. You look like scum. You don't look like you're trying to figure out the game at all, so your "popularity contest" thing is empty. Like seriously, do you have any actual reads or thoughts? Besides the pompous , your iso is incredibly thin.

~~~

Outside of pisskop's interactions with farside today, which I like, I don't like that his focus has been a version of "why me why".

I have more thoughts here, but I just realized the time and I have some work I have to finish. I'll be checking in to see if you're around and if I have some more time before bed, I'll finish up my pisskop's thoughts.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 3971, Tammy wrote:I was thinking about the game some today while skating and I just keep on not really liking anything from kuroko network. Neither head has done anything of substance, not on any day. Again, pieguy felt more in damage control mode day one and is just feeling so freaking similar to Swagwars in her presentation. Day two was just that really weird interaction with Wisdom in which she felt like she had to discredit him while basically insulting the intelligence of everything other player here. It feels like it served no other purpose but to look like she aggressively cared about the game when she doesn't. And the arguments that she had an unfortunate event in ff7 and is now demotivated are pretty meh. For one that happened during day two, so it doesn't account for why she didn't feel right on day one. I get being bummed after hammering wrong in lylo; we've all been there, but I don't get that her lamenting after the game about what a poor game she played for town that game is to then put forth a poorer showing in a concurrent game? IDK that just feels weird as does the claim that she's not happy with the game state. That feels like a load of bull; as far as game states go this one is pretty decent. The game isn't shitshow for the most part and we're at least one scum down. Not only that there are players here who are actively trying to work together and have wanted to work with her, so meh that sounds like a big ol excuse.

Hi. Still alive? Still voting pisskop?
Fire is bad for business.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I am here.

I wish I could say the same for Mala and Pie.
hydra of bins & notscience
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

3046 was by me, not pie.

That explains why most of you have wrong reads, I think.

Echo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”