Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Greatvalue »

In post 795, Shiba Tatsuya wrote:Shouldn't Dimitri's identity be revealed for replacing out?

I'll be back before deadline. For now, leaning towards a Cellphone lynch instead of the kumquat.

Although he hasn't done very good posting. It's downright terrible, and is the main reason why I am even considering hammering him. Considering.

This posts dispels any fears I had that Shiba's an experienced scum player trying to look inexperienced and town. This was my strongest town read earlier too, but any doubts are gone now.

Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 793, Greatvalue wrote:very frightening right now

LOL

Maybe you can start by explaining what you find so townie about both these player slots that you'd want to defend them harder than they are defending themselves.

I am all ears.

I never exactly said that, though I see how it could be interpreted as such.

My main issue right now is that it feels as if way too many players look completely confident in one of these flipping scum. In my experience, that's never ended up well especially on Day 1, and that mentality seems stronger here that I've seen in a while. I know that's not exactly a compelling reason for them to be town, but getting to the players themselves-

I don't think there's anything town that Cellphone has posted.

On the other hand, I actually do think Kumquat's earlier selfvote and posts on this page, while illogical, do come from town. His above posts do give me a slight sense that he's town who now actually wants to play pro-town despite being in the L-2 or L-1 position.

xXSexyKumquatXx wrote:Guilt.

Fixed it. Now I want to play. Not stupid, wouldn't self hammer as either alignment and also I would definitely check vote.

Lets play ball. Don't lynch me.

It's this post in particular that reads as town to me, especially the last two sentences. The whole lynch rejection mentality is more commonly town, and scum in this position tend to either sit back and let it happen, or take the sacrificial route. The fact that he's still resisting even now, after already self-voting, strikes me as town wanting the best for town. I'm not sure if I can word my experience with this mentality in another way without revealing my identity.

If it has to come down to a lynch between the two right now, I'd go with Cellphone. But I don't know where everything stands yet, which is why I want a bit more time to read into the game.

So I'm beginning to read through previous pages now. Please hold.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Greatvalue »

In post 752, xXSexyKumquatXx wrote:Guys don't lynch me for not being active! dude got sick and left

imagien thats part of the reason.

Anyway, I really dislike qualiford this game. This is a pretty obvious fake troll. He doesn't have the right spirit tyhat usually comes from a trolly player. This is forced. I think hes an experienced player acting trolly to deflect attention. He's vote hopping like a mofo, and specifically his one on me is just bad. Lynching a lurker is a horrid decision from that point of view

In post 753, xXSexyKumquatXx wrote:VOTE: qualiford

...oh but these feel pretty scummy. Or a lot scummy.

Okay I might be starting to see what other people have now with their confidence. Probably still leaning toward a Cellphone lynch though because these posts-

CellPhone wrote:
In post 740, Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy wrote:cellphone who do you think is scum

Definitely kumquat. Probably mega (but could be troll, so it's a weak scumread).

Phantom of the Opera is almost definitely scum, I just feel it.

To much lesser degrees, dipsy-doodle (largely for the lurking; yeah yeah pot kettle laugh it up already), dead to me, and soothsayer.

In post 759, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 755, Shady wrote:
i dont think hes unlikely to get lynched
but that has the feel of a convenient read

There's quite a few people town reading Quailford and more that seem unwilling to change from Kumquat so I'd say it's fairly unlikely whereas Cell has a genuine chance of going through
and is actually scum

This just feels like a scumslip. Sometimes scum tend to magnify their targets to ridiculous levels.

VOTE: kumquat
CellPhone wrote:Oh, and Kumquat is at
L-1.

-feel just as scummy and I haven't found anything of his to make me read him in the opposite direction.

My earlier feelings don't feel like they stand as much ground right now. I'm actually a little disappointed by that because I'm worried I'm subconsciously joining a mob or something.

Still going through some things, sorry. I think I want to vote Cellphone, but not sure yet. I'm not voting Kumquat over Cellphone because I think Kumquat has at least some redeeming town-ness, but I don't know if I want to throw it all out and be crazy and actually vote for a third candidate if they're worse. I'm rambling right now because I still feel trapped between two suboptimal choices but I don't want to comply just yet.
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy »

In post 751, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 739, Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy wrote:mass exodus from kumquat wagon is the first thing made me want to be on a kumquat wagon

You do realise the unvotes from the Kumquat wagon are 1) GV whose vote was an RVS vote who unvoted because he didn't have a read on Dimitri and didn't want to inflate the wagon (Which is entirely understandable), 2) Gumby who is town and wanted to take him off L-1 to give him a chance to respond (Nothing wrong with that) and has since revoted him, 3) Quailford (Who had previously expressed a desire to lynch CellPhone anyway) who has since revoted Kumquat and 4) Megafans vote. So it's hardly a "mass exodus" at all.

yeah on second look it's probably just quailford being involved that makes it look bad

why aren't we lynching quailford again
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 am

In post 764, Concorde wrote:Cell and Kumquat are buddies. Cell's wagon. Kumquat's wagoned. Neither votes each other.

some people think survivalism is a scumtell
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 am

In post 771, Spider Gwen wrote:I was considering asking for a deadline extension to give Kumquat more time, but those last posts of his seals the deal.

Unvote
Vote Kumquat

That wasn't a town vote hop from him.

what would have been?
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:40 am

that's a really bad vote from gwen. the deadline extension talk feels like posture and gives no reason why kumquat's behavior is scummy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

separating quotes from the same post for emphasis

In post 786, CellPhone wrote:
In post 740, Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy wrote:cellphone who do you think is scum

Definitely kumquat. Probably mega (but could be troll, so it's a weak scumread).

Phantom of the Opera is almost definitely scum, I just feel it.

To much lesser degrees, dipsy-doodle (largely for the lurking; yeah yeah pot kettle laugh it up already), dead to me, and soothsayer.

In post 759, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 755, Shady wrote:
i dont think hes unlikely to get lynched
but that has the feel of a convenient read

There's quite a few people town reading Quailford and more that seem unwilling to change from Kumquat so I'd say it's fairly unlikely whereas Cell has a genuine chance of going through
and is actually scum

This just feels like a scumslip. Sometimes scum tend to magnify their targets to ridiculous levels.

VOTE: kumquat

how does this come in the same post as you saying your scumread on sooth is "to a much lesser degree"

VOTE: cellphone

making shit up as you go along
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Shady »

In post 793, Greatvalue wrote:UNVOTE: Actually no, I'm not okay with limiting things to these two just yet.

no one else is going to get lynched today, hope this helps
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:51 am

In post 799, Shiba Tatsuya wrote:Name and shame, although you may hold different principles.

the slot is still active. compromising its lack of meta would be unfair

getting distracted by this is probably a town tell for shiba though
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

VOTE: Cellphone shift it.
You are dead to me
You are dead to me
Goon
You are dead to me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by You are dead to me »

I'm going to need a lot more content from you, Greatvalue. Reads on people other than the two leading wagons for a start.
Concorde
Concorde
Townie
Concorde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Concorde »

I am hammering in a couple hours.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Shady »

what's the VC at
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

In post 810, You are dead to me wrote:I'm going to need a lot more content from you, Greatvalue. Reads on people other than the two leading wagons for a start.

Quite honestly, there's neither the time or use for that right now, so I couldn't care too much. I'll analyze and bring that should I survive the night.

If I'm reading correctly, they are both at L-1. Would much prefer a Cellphone hammer, but considering Blade's animosity toward me I'm sadly not expecting much.
You are dead to me
You are dead to me
Goon
You are dead to me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:51 pm

How much of the game have you read?

You can expand on your reads D2 if you want but I want to see where you are at off the top of your head. It is most certainly useful considering I have a pool of seven suspects right now with you being one of them. I had an early scumread on you but you've disappeared since then and I don't have anything else to go by. I don't think you getting killed tonight is a possibility worth considering.

Who's blade?
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Shady »

i do want to see more from greatvalue, but also it doesn't matter right now
You are dead to me
You are dead to me
Goon
You are dead to me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

I mean, he's not getting lynched today regardless of alignment but I was hoping if he was town, he'd post something that makes him readable and narrow down my pool.
Concorde
Concorde
Townie
Concorde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Concorde »

• Votecount 1.17

xXSexyKumquatXx (5)— The Phantom of the Opera, Natural Aristocracy, Concorde, Gumby, Quailford LOL, Cellphone, Gwen,
    CellPhone (4)— the_soothsayer, Shady, You are dead to me, mega fan, kumquat, fear,

Not on either Shiba

It takes 8 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline

>> Deadline hits in (expired on 2015-10-24 08:08:29). <<
[/quote]
Concorde
Concorde
Townie
Concorde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Concorde »

Only quat is at l minus 1. I was wrong. Someone else needs to hammer quat.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

In post 815, You are dead to me wrote:How much of the game have you read?

You can expand on your reads D2 if you want but I want to see where you are at off the top of your head. It is most certainly useful considering I have a pool of seven suspects right now with you being one of them. I had an early scumread on you but you've disappeared since then and I don't have anything else to go by. I don't think you getting killed tonight is a possibility worth considering.

Who's blade?

I've read the early pages I was here for, glossed over some of the last pages, and read the last two.

By blade I meant Concorde, sorry. Have no idea where that came from.

Quilford, I'm voting Cellphone, too.

They're both at L-1.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

Concorde, hammer Cellphone, please. He's much more likely to flip scum after getting a sense of their motivations through their most recent posts.
You are dead to me
You are dead to me
Goon
You are dead to me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:11 pm

You said you had reads. What are they?
Concorde
Concorde
Townie
Concorde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Concorde »

In post 821, Greatvalue wrote:Concorde, hammer Cellphone, please. He's much more likely to flip scum after getting a sense of their motivations through their most recent posts.

Answer dead to me.
You are dead to me
You are dead to me
Goon
You are dead to me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

unvote

Feeling a little uncomfortable here. I'm still here. I'll revote if needed.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

I had a town read on Shiba earlier on that was strengthened in the recent pages. I know Gumby claimed miller, and I don't think he would do that as scum, and the mod also has some miller talk in his post history to justify the role. I also have a mild townread on Yadtm because I get the sense that he is seriously trying to get the game moving, though his unvote right now is concerning, though I know it shouldn't bother me that much when I know Cellphone's alignment isn't clear in the slightest yet.

I have no distinct scumreads other than what I've noted about the two main wagons' recent posts, and even then Kumquat evens out or a more or less null read.

I'm lacking for direction right now, but didn't want to admit it. Happy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”