Trouble in The Cougar's Den (Game over!)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by MattP »

(Also sorry for being MIA, I've been at a conference. Coming home now, I'll be catching up tomorrow)
SlappyKrust
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well no. every replacement hasnt caught up :|

So since nobody has actual input Ill just do it at my own discretion. cool
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 796, pisskop wrote:Im not reading 32 pages when I have zero investment in the playerlist or game yet.

guess how that happens
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

first and last 8, and i throw in an iso of the backup bp as a show of good faith
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Botlane (1): Teridax
Teridax (4): MattP, Vedith, pisskop, Kthxbye
Vedith (5): Heartless, Spiffeh, LicketyQuickety, Firebringer, Cephrir
Not voting (8): BotLane, davesaz, HerryPanther, MonkeyMan576, PeregrineV, Reasonably Rational, TheWayItEnds

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-11-07 10:39:49).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 798, MattP wrote:It's irritating when replacements expect current players to catch them up, as if it's our responsibility to put in extra work when someone replaces out

You agreed to replace in, take on the effort associated with that. Why is it our job to do that

I remember reading through everything.
Then getting shit on for my reads because it was gut reads.

Its a lose lose situation.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by MattP »

Lol
SlappyKrust
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 806, MattP wrote:Lol

its funny cause its true.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

gut reads are reads you havent yet explained.

You have a reason for feeling that way, and once you learn to explain that reasoning tobyourself youllbsee patterns
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 803, pisskop wrote:first and last 8, and i throw in an iso of the backup bp as a show of good faith

I'm going to do this as well because I sorta feel like I am the weakest link in this game so its going to take more work for me to get anything. I'll share my thoughts on this when I'm done.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 804, StrangerCoug wrote:Teridax (4): MattP, Vedith, pisskop, Kthxbye
Vedith (5): Heartless, Spiffeh, LicketyQuickety, Firebringer, Cephrir
I actually am quite amused that a counterwagon to us formed so quickly. Normally, that'd send off alarm bells, but in this case, I actually think the Vedith wagon may be all town, or at least mostly town. Heartless is town. LicketyQuickety I'm pretty sure is town. Firebringer is town. That leaves the only two players in question being Spiffeh and Cephrir, and from what I've seen, I
think
this is the town-Ceph I know, though don't put much weight into that, and I have no issue with Spiffeh. Doesn't mean Spiffeh's town, but it's promising.

...Now, that doesn't necessarily mean Vedith's scum. A wagon of this size forming on town and being all town in such a time period is possible, albeit rare. But this, and this little bit alone, has
instantly
gotten my attention on Vedith; consider me very much listening and attentive when it comes to him.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Teridax do you think there are any scum on your wagon? If so who?
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 184, Heartless wrote:I also don't care for mastin taking a shot at Cephrir like she did.
Wasn't a shot.

Was a factual statement about the absolute correct way to treat Ceph.

His alignment regardless, he gets a free pass for a day or two if he's producing content especially good content.

In other words? That was me
agreeing
with the townread.
Not disagreeing.

Just my way of doing so.

Btw: I was reading Firebringer as town before it was cool, because I read Firebringer's predecessor BPC as town.

(Also, ika will find this amusing [free ammo to use against me!]: that moment when you read the posts of a dead person [post 200] and ask yourself, "pretty sure that's their scum meta, need to check the playerlist to see what happened there" only to realized they're dead...and flipped town. :P)

In other news: I'm now holding
extremely
mixed opinions of Vedith. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the pressure there, but I could be doing a derp thingamajig moment with what I'm reading about him, and if so I'd be extremely comfortable with the pressure on him. Read on hold, pending further thoughts on what I'm thinking.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 811, Spiffeh wrote:Teridax do you think there are any scum on your wagon? If so who?
Honestly any of them are possible. I'd say the towniest of them would be MattP. (Well, towniest still on. Heartless blew the others out of the water in that league before when they were on the wagon.) Vedith may or may not be scum, pending further thoughts. pisskop's possible, but I hold no faith in that read.

The only member of the wagon I actually hold a scumread on, and it's admittedly a bit of a weak one, is Kthx.

I'll say I don't see more than two on it, though. Two max. I think there's
probably
one scum on it, but it's certainly no guarantee; I wouldn't bet on it.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 268, Heartless wrote:
In post 266, BotLane wrote:Gut based on his posts up to that point.
your gut's full of shit
(Yes it is, there's a reason for that.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 294, StrangerCoug wrote:Reasonably Rational (5): Kthxbye, Maxous, BotLane, Vedith, davesaz
Though I'm pretty willing to call RR solid candidate for town off of this. There's RVS, then there's...this. Dave, town, sure. Maxous, flipped town, sure. Kthx, BotLane, and Vedith?

...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
Not a chance that's all town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

whos the other half of terida?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

Reviewing the votes, I'm liking either BotLane or MonkeyMan as scum. BotLane was early on the performer wagon, and MonkeyMan's L-1 vote is perfectly positioned as a virtual hammer given ika was in the game. That's not really reliable without some behavior analysis to go with it, but one step at a time.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 381, HerryPanther wrote:@ Teridax: Why did you unvote Botlane?
Probably has to do with differing mafia psychologies in play. vezok not leaving a vote out unless he thinks it's needed, me never not voting unless I have darn good reason not to. He probably didn't realize just how strong my scumread was, or who I'd move it to if I did. (Performer. Our hydra PT is empty. My first post in it was made after the thread was locked, apologizing for my absence, promising I'd catch up...unaware that the thread was
until after I actually went and checked. Whole PT-first, games-second thing I generally do, and all that.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 408, Kthxbye wrote:BipolarChemist (6): PeregrineV, HerryPanther, Performer, Maxous, Kthxbye, pisskop
Looks pretty bad for Kthx.
Also not great for pisskop.

In post 441, Spiffeh wrote:Ok ew says this and then doesn't even jump on the largest one?
------------
Performer, Teridax, maybe MonkeyMan (although someone said earlier that they expect shitposts from him?). I'm scum reading d3x head of Botlane but the Ank head seems business as usual so idk about that one.
Why hasn't Teridax been wagoned yet?
VOTE: Teridax
There's a bit of hypocrisy here that's concerning about Spiffeh, though.

And, actually.
I'm going to do something.

I just realized.
Ank's reads have, mostly, matched my own.
UNVOTE: Botlane.

I realize Vedith
could
be town, but I'm leaning against it and I need a place to vote so I might as well do this.
Vote: Vedith
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 819, Teridax wrote:
In post 408, Kthxbye wrote:BipolarChemist (6): PeregrineV, HerryPanther, Performer, Maxous, Kthxbye, pisskop
Looks pretty bad for Kthx.
Also not great for pisskop.

what are you pulling here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

teri wagon still lookin good
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 809, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm going to do this as well because I sorta feel like I am the weakest link in this game so its going to take more work for me to get anything. I'll share my thoughts on this when I'm done.

let's tie up a few loose ends mr poopybutthole:

In post 723, LicketyQuickety wrote:Since Ika is dead, why kill him? IIRC, some people were saying they soft claimed 3p. This needs to be looked at to see if that person(s) would NK them.

ok.... from the time you came in you've been hyperfocused on the ika kill and ignoring the maxous kill and i'm kind of wondering why.

In post 738, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 737, Reasonably Rational wrote:You're smarter than that Mastin. It was one thing when kthxbye didn't wonder who Performer was the counterwagon away from, but
you
not knowing isn't like you.

I'm not getting this. What's wrong with what mastin2 has said? Further more, how are you gunna say what someone is and is not capable of? It comes off as pretty OMGUS if you ask me.

ugh, i hate this post

one, what are you criticizing here, and two, are you insinuating omgus is a scumtell or what and if not why did you make this point?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by MattP »

Yep still very content with Teri wagon after those recent posts
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 707, MattP wrote:
In post 706, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 703, LicketyQuickety wrote:Prolly my most controversial read at this point in time is that Dave looks to be Town right now.

Why would any read be controversial at the start of day 2? Day one is crapshoot wherein we got lucky. Day two just started, and you are tossing out reads without any reasons. Did you pick up the scum rag and start rubbing all over yourself on purpose?

You're really nitpicking whether something is "controversial" and using that to validate a scumread?

In post 708, MattP wrote:Like even if he's wrong about a read being controversial, how is it scummy?

Also never got a response to this from RR
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”