EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:24 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

i'm here if people wish to bug me. midterms are over and my projects are in. i'm in idgaf-mode. upset about my hydra partner and other Ess.

here's where i was last time i cared

Town
{massive, hecatia, ank, vedith}

people I thought were town but now i'm not so sure
{farside, davsto, thor}

scum
{pistachi0n, cataphant, maybe nacho}
Art is cool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1399, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:can we please lynch pistachio now

Talk to Thor he thinks Pist is town for some reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Antihero »

Let's marshal the facts over a pipeful of Baker Street shag.

The Lady Vanishes

Vote Count 2.6

Cataphant - 3 (Thor665, Vedith, Nachomamma8)
Davsto - 1 (Ankamius)
Nachomamma8 - 3 (pistachi0n, Hecatia Lapislazuli, farside22)
pistachi0n - 3 (Cataphant, EspeciallyTheLies, Davsto)

Not Voting: massive

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-04 17:52:11)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:48 am

In post 1401, farside22 wrote:
In post 1399, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:can we please lynch pistachio now

Talk to Thor he thinks Pist is town for some reason.

i know. he's been sticking his neck out super far to save pistachio and it's weird AF.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:49 am

In post 1402, Antihero wrote:Nachomamma8 - 3 (pistachi0n, Hecatia Lapislazuli, farside22)

^ i don't understand why this wagon exists? i mean, yeah he's a suspect but we have a night result that says he was jailed.
Art is cool.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1387, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Dunno, with all the Smurf i took Day 1 when i was actually putting effort, why should i even bother, my role being outed is borderline useless and i've been bored ever since then.

~Sakura

Replace out or play the game - those are your two options.

In post 1390, Davsto wrote:He wouldn't know, unless he was investigative in which case he'd get no result. Please keep this in mind when he claims.

:roll:

In post 1397, farside22 wrote:Also I don't get the scum read on them

You could basically take your case on Pistach and replace Ctaphant's name into it and have a perfectly legit case on Cataphant, or at least as perfectly legit as the one you have on Pistach.

What's not to grok about the issue with the slot?
You find him to be a scumhunting pro-town dynaball right now?
I mean, obviously you don't - but if you have issues with sloppy play, lurking, and not being proactive...well, here's a slot doing that.
He also voted on a town lynch wagon, so that's a plus with me.

In post 1398, massive wrote:But it reads like Cataphant is completely ignoring the possibility that Thor could just be white-knighting a town Pistachi0n. Basically -- when I read Cataphant's posts, I expect them to be voting for Thor based on their posts, but they continue to push Pistachi0n, which makes no sense to me.

He also has ducked explaining shoddy reasoning when directly asked about it.
Twice.

In post 1403, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i know. he's been sticking his neck out super far to save pistachio and it's weird AF.

I am not even remotely sticking my neck out for Pistach - and if I am then Farside is doing twice as much for Cataphant, so even if that does bug you why aren't you also poking at Farside for his defense?

How am I sticking my neck out for Pistach in a way that is beyond what other people are doing?
Like, as far as I can tell I'm just claiming that I see him scumhunting, pushing things, and don't particularly scumread him, and also apply a town lean to him.
Apparently Farside has reversed on Pista enough to switch to Nacho (something he apparently forgets while bemoaning to you that we're not lynching Pistach) and that's not weird to either of you.
So, seriously, what the hell are you even talking about here?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm actually down with the idea of lynching Hecatia now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Farside is also probably back to a scum lean - reading that last comment is just skeevy.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:28 am

In post 1405, Thor665 wrote:I am not even remotely sticking my neck out for Pistach - and if I am then Farside is doing twice as much for Cataphant, so even if that does bug you why aren't you also poking at Farside for his defense?

How am I sticking my neck out for Pistach in a way that is beyond what other people are doing?

Everytime someone starts a case on pistachio, you chime in and try to diffuse the suspicion. it's something I've noticed and it's weird, and obviously you've done it more than farside because I haven't noticed farside re: cataphant, but i HAVE noticed you.

Like, as far as I can tell I'm just claiming that I see him scumhunting, pushing things, and don't particularly scumread him, and also apply a town lean to him.
Apparently Farside has reversed on Pista enough to switch to Nacho (something he apparently forgets while bemoaning to you that we're not lynching Pistach) and that's not weird to either of you.

it is weird.

So, seriously, what the hell are you even talking about here?

how is it that you can discuss exactly what i'm talking about and then ask what i'm talking about... :neutral:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:29 am

In post 1406, Thor665 wrote:I'm actually down with the idea of lynching Hecatia now.

what the heck... thor.

what... the heck... are you even thinking? if you are town, i seriously cannot follow you.
Art is cool.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1408, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Everytime someone starts a case on pistachio, you chime in and try to diffuse the suspicion. it's something I've noticed and it's weird, and obviously you've done it more than farside because I haven't noticed farside re: cataphant, but i HAVE noticed you.

To the best of my awareness I have done it once - when Farside presented his case on Pistach, which is, to my awareness, the only case on Pistach that has been offered.
Farside also chimed in at the same time in defense of Cataphant.
What elements am I forgetting in the history of my Pistach defense?

In post 1408, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:it is weird.

I am glad you acknowledge it.

In post 1408, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:how is it that you can discuss exactly what i'm talking about and then ask what i'm talking about... :neutral:

The line you quoted there was a restatement of my position that your stance and commentary make zero sense and an offer for you to back it up with supporting evidence to your beliefs.

In post 1409, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what... the heck... are you even thinking? if you are town, i seriously cannot follow you.

Her last post was *literally* scum 101 for claim coasting and Hecatiascum 101 for avoiding dealing with continued effort for providing town emotional tells.
What are you talking about?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 am

Hecatia is town.
Art is cool.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Okay.

Since I'm not currently voting her - I don't really care about your value call there unless you wish to explain why her play falls in line with being town.
So you can make this a useful conversation or we can drop it - you appear to be taking it nowhere.

Vote Cataphant?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1410, Thor665 wrote:To the best of my awareness I have done it once - when Farside presented his case on Pistach, which is, to my awareness, the only case on Pistach that has been offered.

Also, I note you dropped this.
Shall I interpret that as taict agreement with my understanding of reality?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 am

In post 1412, Thor665 wrote:Okay.

Since I'm not currently voting her - I don't really care about your value call there unless you wish to explain why her play falls in line with being town.
So you can make this a useful conversation or we can drop it - you appear to be taking it nowhere.

Vote Cataphant?

eh. i'd really rather pistachio go first.

if cataphant goes though, and flips town? you are most certainly scum and i will not stop until you are dead.
In post 1413, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1410, Thor665 wrote:To the best of my awareness I have done it once - when Farside presented his case on Pistach, which is, to my awareness, the only case on Pistach that has been offered.

Also, I note you dropped this.
Shall I interpret that as taict agreement with my understanding of reality?

No. You can interpret it as "ETL had to leave work to go to class and didn't have time to comb through Thor's ISO to find all the tidbits that came in defense of pistachio."
Art is cool.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1414, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:eh. i'd really rather pistachio go first.

if cataphant goes though, and flips town? you are most certainly scum and i will not stop until you are dead.[/quotte]
By that logic you're scum if Pistach is town.
Don't spew derp at me, really now.

In post 1414, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No. You can interpret it as "ETL had to leave work to go to class and didn't have time to comb through Thor's ISO to find all the tidbits that came in defense of pistachio."

"Because there isn't really all that much there, so why in the world are you acting like my level of defense is beyond what it actually is?"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1414, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:eh. i'd really rather pistachio go first.

if cataphant goes though, and flips town? you are most certainly scum and i will not stop until you are dead.

By that logic you're scum if Pistach is town.
Don't spew derp at me, really now.

In post 1414, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No. You can interpret it as "ETL had to leave work to go to class and didn't have time to comb through Thor's ISO to find all the tidbits that came in defense of pistachio."
[/quote]
"Because there isn't really all that much there, so why in the world are you acting like my level of defense is beyond what it actually is?"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1400, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:scum
{pistachi0n, cataphant

:igmeou:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Maybe you're also scum if Cat flips town.
Did I not get the scum QT link or something?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1397, farside22 wrote:Also I don't get the scum read on them

Do you remember any major pushes they've made this game and why they made them?
In particular, their Pistachi0n push. What do you think of their most recent reasoning?

In post 1398, massive wrote:Did you feel it was discrediting? You have the benefit of reading it after it happened, so I'm curious of your answer.

It was discrediting. Dave gave an opinion, ETL scoffed at him and fed him sarcasm. What else would you call that?

In post 1398, massive wrote:Because I think farside should have an idea of which way she thinks you lean, and I wanted to see if her "null on Nacho" read had any legitimacy.

Her argument was that my play this game has largely been null.
You asked if she was comfortable with my alignment before.
She said rarely, and then said that she had been fooled a lot.

What is her angle here if scum?
What you're implying in hunting for a contradiction here is that she's lying, and thus scum - but why would farside lie as scum about past experience with me?

In post 1398, massive wrote:It seems like Cataphant has a somewhat-decent case against Thor

Can you talk about this more?
What are Cataphant's good points against Thor?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1400, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:here's where i was last time i cared

Why is massive in your top town tier?

In post 1404, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1402, Antihero wrote:Nachomamma8 - 3 (pistachi0n, Hecatia Lapislazuli, farside22)

^ i don't understand why this wagon exists? i mean, yeah he's a suspect but we have a night result that says he was jailed.

A suspect getting jailed with a full scumteam alive shouldn't dissuade too many people.

In post 1406, Thor665 wrote:I'm actually down with the idea of lynching Hecatia now.

Why?

I haven't noticed Thor defending Pistach excessively.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

I got fascinated by this "sticking my neck out concept.

I am going to call both Farside and ETL out for basicallly lying or derping.
To help them out I present my vast array of hardcore Pistach defense - they can feel free to let me know when I crossed the line and stuck out my neck.

Spoiler: Thor's Pistach Defense Walls
In post 727, Thor665 wrote:I'm not really feeling Pistach as a wagon - do you have even a null feel towards Ank?

In post 838, Thor665 wrote:
In post 775, farside22 wrote:Why is Pist a town read?

Look at the few posts prior - is attacking, but isn't mindless dogged attacking. Looks legit and town scumhunting to me even though he could have sunk teeth in and derped on one of those wagons.

Why, what did you see there?

In post 1076, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1071, Concrete Angels wrote:I don't like how quickly it grew.

What the hell about its speed was *remotely* suspect?

it started up from three players who had all expressed issue with LC for days and days all realizing their current pushes weren't going anywhere and changing to LC, then was supported by Nacho (who doesn't seem like a shocker to sheep me, and also listed issues with Cat), Hecatia (who may be suvivalism wagonig, maybe...?) and Cataphant (who hopped off almost immediately again)

And you want to wagon Pistach - who had nothing to do with it.

Whut?

In post 1120, Thor665 wrote:That said, i am actually okay with the Pistach push, even though I don't understand the case there, but I'm supportive of the LC push.

In post 1201, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1178, Davsto wrote:If I were to make an assumption on who scum was if they chose a Wingback kill for suspect reasons, I'd lean Cataphant or Concrete Angels.

You're voting Pistach though - so...?

In post 1305, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1303, farside22 wrote:Besides not really scum hunting. Asking pointless questions and just actively lurking.

I can see with a squint not thinking he's scumhunting well and that his questions are pointless. I disagree and consider it more of a playstyle thing, but I can see where you're coming from there.
How are you justifying active lurk on him though?
Like, even just glancing at what he's posted this phase I do not even see that remotely supported as a concept. Clarify?

It is basically 80% of every time I mentioned Pistach outside of my early noting them as a town read and an additional two or three posts trying to debate whether or not she was active lurking and why with Farside (a debate he is basically side hopping - and then dropped the case on).

So, yeah.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

I will even fully agree with this statement;

"Thor is defending Pistach more than anyone else in the thread...albeit mostly by just not scumreading the slot and asking people why they do"

But I don't think that should actually make people suspect of me if they also suspect Pistach. It would make sense to call that WK action, but...no one is.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

don't be angry with me, i was hoping you could go more in-depth :[

more specifically, why is Hecatia's post scum 101 for coasting (and is farside & davesto scum for doing the exact same things?), and where have you seen Sakura provide a bunch of town emotional tell as scum and then play "I don't care about this game anymore"?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”