Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1347, Titus wrote:@RR, What living players (not the dog) would you be willing to wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

That wasn't the sort of response I would expect from you Titus. You either learned a shitton already (and should share it in case you have no future chance to do so) or you have learned nothing and simply assume that the "information" generated by your stunt will somehow actually amount to a "shitton". The problem is that you are too smart to actually believe you can properly discern anything from your gambit, because your gambit wasn't subtle. You have given contradictory expectations for how people would react to it, and even then your "predictions" rest on the assumption that scum actually believed the day was going to end after that 24 hours when nothing the mod said ever actually indicated that. You are basically saying that you are
depending
upon scum to have been absurdly stupid.

That just doesn't really fit with you. You are coming across quite a lot like scum gambit Titus and not at all like town Titus.

I think Cerberus put it very eloquently when he pointed out that you are undershooting our expectations of you. Significantly.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

You see, Titus? Even a case won't convince people.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:06 pm

In post 1350, Titus wrote:
In post 1347, Titus wrote:@RR, What living players (not the dog) would you be willing to wagon?

The lurkers/non meaningful content providers, Pistachion/BM (although I think all both of those slots have begun to improve a bit, I need to double check and see if they actually made meaningful, insightful posts revealing independent thought, or if they were just sheeping the sentiment of the game/posting fluff...kari used to fall into this category, but has since improved), yourself, and possibly Klingon. The klingon thing is a faint Drixx feeling, not a deep seated feeling I have, so I can't speak as to whether it's serious enough that we'd want to lynch her over it. Something that should be noted though: if you weren't such a strong asset to town in the mid to late game, I would be doing everything possible to get you lynched right now.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@RR, I have learned plenty.

1) My hood is likely all town, unless rarely Jeanne is scum.
2) LQ is probably scum or scum didn't believe what I said.
3) You as scum would avoid an LQ wagon and avoid wanting any real conflict.

You are going aggressive because you're boxed in. I've cleared too many people. Having that many clears is a shit ton.
Add in scum wouldn't likely bus on the offshoot I was honest and... Wham.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Titus What do you mean 'your hood'?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:16 pm

In post 1354, Titus wrote:@RR, I have learned plenty.

1) My hood is likely all town, unless rarely Jeanne is scum.
2) LQ is probably scum or scum didn't believe what I said.
3) You as scum would avoid an LQ wagon and avoid wanting any real conflict.

You are going aggressive because you're boxed in. I've cleared too many people. Having that many clears is a shit ton.
Add in scum wouldn't likely bus on the offshoot I was honest and... Wham.

1 I simply don't agree with, but I don't actually have the same information you do, so maybe it's reasonable.
2 is the problem. In what world would scum believe you?
3 is a problem too, but not one you could be expected to anticipate...you have no idea how I would act as scum, given that I've never received a scum role on this site.

-Cerberus
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1120, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1118, Titus wrote:
In post 1116, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1114, Titus wrote:@RR, Quoting Klingon's ISO and saying it's meaningful doesn't explain anything.

I'm not trying to explain anything. I'm just highlighting the pieces that might lead someone to feel she's scum hunting.

-Cerb

Do you? Might lead someone isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I don't think she is. I see tangential involvement in the noise that is Jeanne, with no independent pushing being done. But I see how someone could view that as scum hunting.

-Cer

So you think Klingon's not scumhunting but only Drix wants to lynch her? Yet your basis for me is my scumhunting underwhelming?

You left out Brantz from no meaningful content too...

You've asked to wagon Jeanne several times, but she doesn't appear in your list now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1355, Jeanne11 wrote:@Titus What do you mean 'your hood'?

Easiest way to say you me suzune Elbrin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

And why aren't you visiting the farm anymore?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1359, Jeanne11 wrote:And why aren't you visiting the farm anymore?

I am right now. #confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1359, Jeanne11 wrote:And why aren't you visiting the farm anymore?
I don't know about Titus, but I cannot physically visit the farm right now, however, I am participate in farm communication through this topic.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:39 pm

In post 1357, Titus wrote:
In post 1120, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1118, Titus wrote:
In post 1116, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1114, Titus wrote:@RR, Quoting Klingon's ISO and saying it's meaningful doesn't explain anything.

I'm not trying to explain anything. I'm just highlighting the pieces that might lead someone to feel she's scum hunting.

-Cerb

Do you? Might lead someone isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I don't think she is. I see tangential involvement in the noise that is Jeanne, with no independent pushing being done. But I see how someone could view that as scum hunting.

-Cer

So you think Klingon's not scumhunting but only Drix wants to lynch her? Yet your basis for me is my scumhunting underwhelming?

You left out Brantz from no meaningful content too...

You've asked to wagon Jeanne several times, but she doesn't appear in your list now.

Drixx has asked to wagon Jeanne as policy, basically, not because she's innately scummy, but because her behavior is anfi-town. Brantz posted a bunch in the last two pages, which is why he's not on that short list (although he was originally, until I remembered that he had just said stuff). I also didn't say Drixx wanted to lynch Klingon. I I said he has expressed suspicion of her, but since it's a read based on his previous experiences with her, I can't tell you if it's strong enough to be wagon worthy. Well, I didn't say all of that, but that's the entirety of the situation.

And, your scumhunting isn't underwhelming, you're just IGNORING obvious flaws in the process you've used to reach your conclusions. That's all.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

So basically neither of you want to lynch Klingon despite the fact you think she's not scumhunting?

@Suzune, Does RR's lynch list seem weird to you in light of that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

In post 1363, Titus wrote:So basically neither of you want to lynch Klingon despite the fact you think she's not scumhunting?

@Suzune, Does RR's lynch list seem weird to you in light of that?

You're misrepresenting what I'm saying. I prefer to lynch absolute lurkers over those proffer in questionable content on D1, in the absence of an absolute reason to believe they are scum.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

But you just said Klingon's not scumhunting? How is that "providing questionable content"? Second, FYPOV, you've alleged I've provided questionable content and you're certainly trying to lynch me more than lurkers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:24 pm

The sum total of my thoughts on KC are that her approach reminds me an awful lot of the game where she thought I was a bomb and she and Varsoon conspired to get our cop lynched (I derphammered because I was voting on the same page as the "guilty" was given and didn't realize Shinobi was L-1). I actually called out the scum team in play by play what they were doing the next day and they still somehow managed to get me mislynched and the rest of town were like chickens with their heads cut off even though I handed them the scum team on a silver platter.

So yeah... shades of that game. The problem is really simple though: Something that happened in a prior game with different people, a different mod and different roles cannot at all inform me about the alignment of somebody in this game. The most it can do is make me pay more attention to someone.

That's why You (Titus) and KC are both in the "watch closely" pile, for the moment. Both of you represent significant value if you are town and if you are engaged and working for the win. Neither of you should be lynched on day one outside of pretty overwhelming circumstances. You should be aware that you came stupidly close to the line with your stunt. I very nearly made it my mission to channel my emotional turmoil from the last couple months and channel that into pushing a Lynch All Liars policy lynch on you. You lied. A lot. You have a lot of hole that you dig yourself into to dig back out of.

I've been aggressive all game, so please do restrain yourself from trying to slip in comments that inaccurately reflect the flow of the game. Some players are too lazy to go check and will just assume what you say is how things happened, if they are town reading you. The worst thing you can do (as either alignment) is misrepresent the way things in the game happen. Once you are on the record manipulating things, then you have some 'splainin to do. And you ... dear Titus ... have some 'splainin to do.

Love and Cookies with Warm Milk Hot Chocolate,
Drixx
Show

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1261, Titus wrote:
In post 1257, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1250, Titus wrote:Forgot Wgeurts.

How many lean towns do you have?

Not a lot.

I have some either/or:

If Wgeurtz is Scum, Ranger is Town,
if LQ is Scum, Jeanne is Town

The shy is black at night.

You mean "sky," right?

I'm sorry, but this has been one of those games where I can't get a grip on anyone. :(
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1273, Jeanne11 wrote:If you're all scumreading him, then vote him. You're pretty much stalling here and cross-accusing one another. There are 6 days till deadline. If this continues, we'll end up with no lynch, something that's bad for town.

It's pretty clear that LQ will be the lynch.

I prefer to stretch the Day out a bit and sort everyone else out.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1368, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1273, Jeanne11 wrote:If you're all scumreading him, then vote him. You're pretty much stalling here and cross-accusing one another. There are 6 days till deadline. If this continues, we'll end up with no lynch, something that's bad for town.

Then do something. The more you sit on your ass and apologize; the more I convinced I become that you're just scum sitting on your ass trying to have town take the fall for a bad lynch.

The fact you're not expressing anger over my gambit, over people are stating you're not scumhunting, the fact you've found nothing worth digging into, the fact you're not sspeting RR of buddying you...

Where is your fire?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@RR, There is no hole for me to dig myself out of. You always go back to your "disagreements" on my gambit when I call you out for your inconsistent read patterns.

Of course KC has value to town. That's if she's scumhunting.

If you think she's not, then you should be willing to lynch her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:02 pm

In post 1370, Titus wrote:@RR, There is no hole for me to dig myself out of. You always go back to your "disagreements" on my gambit when I call you out for your inconsistent read patterns.

Of course KC has value to town. That's if she's scumhunting.

If you think she's not, then you should be willing to lynch her.

I, at least, fail to see inconsistencies. There is a rather high threshold of suspicion required before we earnestly desire someone's lynch, and that threshold hasn't been met yet. In the absence of anyone exceeding said threshold, I like lynching lurkers. Not sure where the inconsistency is.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Klingon isn't providing content or scumhunting. That's exactly how you defined a lurker in Steven's Universe, not the number of posts.

You're sitting there on the dog and avoiding any and all major conflict but for me avoiding pushing lurkers.

VOTE: RR

Jeanne's going to be pissed but I like you as scum now more than LQ.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1344, Titus wrote:[

I am also seeing a relationship between RR and Klingon.

Could you elaborate? I don't see me relating much with anyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1369, Titus wrote:
In post 1368, Klingoncelt wrote:

Then do something. The more you sit on your ass and apologize; the more I convinced I become that you're just scum sitting on your ass trying to have town take the fall for a bad lynch.

The fact you're not expressing anger over my gambit, over people are stating you're not scumhunting, the fact you've found nothing worth digging into, the fact you're not sspeting RR of buddying you...

Where is your fire?

This game isn't inspiring me yet.

I - everyone actually - could have a better D1 if Jeanne would shut up.

I never post a lot on D1, you should know that by now. That doesn't mean that I'm not reading and paying attention.

I do have a question for you - that locked vote thing gambit, did you have to use it on D1, or could you have used it any Day?
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”