Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

VOTE: Gameplay506

Sorry post got cut off phone posting
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 294, Makoto Nanaya wrote:So first things first, gameplay is probably town. If I had to guess, the scum are trying to force us into a second D1 with that No kill.

I agree. The reason why is:

Either gamplay is unlynchable. And unlynchable scum cannot exist I think.

or

He have two lifes or more. Scum could also have two lifes so in itself this don't point to him being town.

The way gameplay played day 1 though makes me believe he baited the lynch on himself to "confrim" himself as town. If scum got two lifes or more my guess is that they would have saved it for as long as possible and not intentionally get themselves lynched day one (gameplays playstyle day 1 was to me so anti-town that I think he did it intentionaly).
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 298, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 294, Makoto Nanaya wrote:So first things first, gameplay is probably town. If I had to guess, the scum are trying to force us into a second D1 with that No kill.

Please explain. Gameplay is probably scum. 11 players and 2 zombies would require some kind of balance for scum. One day lynch proof would make a great balancing factor. It is much more probable to me that scum tried to eat me and failed because I am a double voter and we barely got a lynch yesterday.

He also refused to post anything useful all day. Not really seeing where you get town from that.

FoS on you.

Wouldn't a double vote as well be a good way to balance this out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

this is where I want to go, aftet we all check in. No Deaths, no cults means no reason to setup spec. let people do what they need to and bam
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:12 am

Post by pisskop »

pedit: dudes scum or claiming
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 302, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 298, A Royal Saint wrote:

Please explain. Gameplay is probably scum. 11 players and 2 zombies would require some kind of balance for scum. One day lynch proof would make a great balancing factor. It is much more probable to me that scum tried to eat me and failed because I am a double voter and we barely got a lynch yesterday.

He also refused to post anything useful all day. Not really seeing where you get town from that.

FoS on you.

Wouldn't a double vote as well be a good way to balance this out?

Except for the whole fact a) I know I am town b) If I was scum I would have just no lynched instead of staying up off hours to ensure a lynch and c) double vote for scum acts like 3 scum for balancing and 11 v 3 would be op as hell but sure stay in that world.

@pisskop -- What I am doing is analyzing what is here and what we know and applying that to day one. It is what I do. I already claimed so I am assuming you don't mean me.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 298, A Royal Saint wrote:11 players and 2 zombies would require some kind of balance for scum.

I mean, surely the mod-proclaimed anti-town wincons that all members of town have (and that both members of scum are aware of allowing them to be used to their advantage) plays some part in that, don't you think?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Were roping him. if not for his scumminess for his wagon infos
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

@ars Im talking about gamer.
youre null-nulltown to me
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:49 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Some part yes. But regardless scum should have some powers. Even with the "win cons" some people like myself may just say fuck the selfish wincon and help town. Plus it would be incredibly disappointing I really just can't see that honestly. So scum will probably have powers. Until gameplay comes on and explains he is scum and should be lynched. If he truly is lynch proof and not one shot we have a confirmed townie, good for us. If he is not lynch proof and was one shot more than likely he is scum. Therefore win win brb again.

@Pisskop thanks for clarifying.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

Yeah i don't have much experience with lynchproof roles so i kinda assumed. It may actually be best to try again and see what happens.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

That said, we probably shouldn't quicklynch, so no vote just yet.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Expedience »

I don't really see this as likely, how would the scum benefit from "a second D1", wouldn't D2 with one less town member be inherently better? I guess that could happen at MyLo or something, but nobody has died yet. I think that they attacked someone.

I am unsure whether or not gameplay is town or not. I would like some kind of an explanation from him regarding the way he escaped the lynch. Perhaps it wasn't his doing? I would like to lynch him today though if he is some kind of lynchproof role, because he didn't claim it beforehand and I can see it being scumsided in this setup.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 301, The Silver Bard wrote:

I agree. The reason why is:

Either gamplay is unlynchable. And unlynchable scum cannot exist I think.

or

He have two lifes or more. Scum could also have two lifes so in itself this don't point to him being town.

The way gameplay played day 1 though makes me believe he baited the lynch on himself to "confrim" himself as town. If scum got two lifes or more my guess is that they would have saved it for as long as possible and not intentionally get themselves lynched day one (gameplays playstyle day 1 was to me so anti-town that I think he did it intentionaly).

Well from the Lynchproof wiki page, it says that the ability is often one-shot (which would be the "two lives" scenario you mentioned). Since there are 2 scum against 11 town, I could see scum having this kind of extra power to survive another night and basically win even if they are lynched in LyLo.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:33 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 217, Makoto Nanaya wrote:
In post 216, The Silver Bard wrote: But, why are you not putting down a vote?

Because i forgot it was blitz.
VOTE: Ranger

VOTE: Makoto Nanaya

You claim not to have experience with roles. However you are experienced enough to play multiple kinds of mafia. You agree with the strategy that gameplay is probably scum but say you don't want a quick lynch. There haven't even been enough people for a quick lynch. I feel that you are trying to stall for a better option rather than hunt or ask questions. This does not compute.

Gameplay also needs to get online and explain.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

In post 314, A Royal Saint wrote:

You claim not to have experience with roles. However you are experienced enough to play multiple kinds of mafia. You agree with the strategy that gameplay is probably scum but say you don't want a quick lynch. There haven't even been enough people for a quick lynch. I feel that you are trying to stall for a better option rather than hunt or ask questions. This does not compute.

You automatically assume that because i have experence, i know every role and their uses in setup balance? The quicklynch comment was mostly preemptive. And yes gameplay stop lurking for 5 seconds.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

gameplay506
(1): A Royal Saint

Makoto Nanaya
(1): A Royal Saint

Not Voting
(12): Klingoncelt, Makoto Nanaya, davesaz, The Silver Bard, Ranger, Scorpious, pisskop, Davsto, hiplop, Expedience, gameplay506, The_Jester

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-11 09:40:00)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 am

Post by The_Jester »

VOTE: Makoto
I'm very comfortable with this lynch right now.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 317, The_Jester wrote:VOTE: Makoto
I'm very comfortable with this lynch right now.

Do Makoto's actions bother you more than gameplay's apparent lynch immunity?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:44 am

Post by The_Jester »

Gameplay's not here, until he explains stuff I'm staying on Makoto's ass.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 319, The_Jester wrote:Gameplay's not here, until he explains stuff I'm staying on Makoto's ass.

That's understandable, but you didn't answer the question.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:02 am

Post by The_Jester »

I don't have much experience with open setups so I'm waiting for more info from various perspectives to properly judge the situation.
Plus Makoto pinged me before gameplay's failed lynch so she's holding priority.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:07 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 315, Makoto Nanaya wrote:
In post 314, A Royal Saint wrote:

You automatically assume that because i have experence, i know every role and their uses in setup balance? The quicklynch comment was mostly preemptive. And yes gameplay stop lurking for 5 seconds.

Yes I do. When you state something that is incorrect (e.g. Gameplay likely town because blah) and it is your first post out of the gate it implies an err of confidence. If I was unsure about something I would wait.

@The_Jester -- Makoto needs pressure I agree but they could be derp!town and I am pressuring them to find out where as gameplay is almost certainly scum and therefore should be where we go today.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:07 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 321, The_Jester wrote:I don't have much experience with open setups so I'm waiting for more info from various perspectives to properly judge the situation.
Plus Makoto pinged me before gameplay's failed lynch so she's holding priority.

Except it isn't open? All we know is 11 town 2 scum?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 am

Post by The_Jester »

By open I meant a hidden setup. Oh wait... What's the correct term?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”