Blitz 4: Kingmaker (game over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 248, The Silver Bard wrote:Titus as king (or queen if you prefer):

A: Will you lynch the one receiving the most votes?
B: Or will you lynch whoever you please?

If A are there any exceptions. Like if you are convinced the player is town, will you instead lynch someone else? What do you do then? Do you lynch the wagon with the 2nd most votes or will you lynch whoever you please?

Probably a combination. Whichever the scummiest of the wagons towards deadline, unless a "hammer" is achieved. If I'm convinced the largest wagons are on town, I would proceed with B. Basically the votes are more advisory and to prevent me from just being stubborn bullheaded Titus and making day 1 difficult/impossible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: When is deadline? Thanks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote Tally 03
*Votes have no official use in the game. They are for personal use only, and will not result in a lynch.*

wanderer-nl
: Smithereens
Soft-Spoken
: Blockyman
spiffeh
: texcat, Accountant, Sakura Hana
texcat
: Firebringer, Soft-Spoken

Deadline is (expired on 2015-11-10 21:30:00)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

And mr bard guy has no comments on me apparently
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 249, BlockyMan wrote:6 pages during my sleep time. Who sleeps around though seriously?
PEDIT: Personally, I would lynch my scumread, so B

How come you answer a question that's obviously not directed at you and not comment on anything else that's been said? Do you have reads yet?
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:50 am

Post by BlockyMan »

Sotspoken scum and thats it.
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

In post 253, Sakura Hana wrote:And mr bard guy has no comments on me apparently
ya i thought that was funny too... especially since he was drawing associations and you/text seems more likely than text/accountant.

turns out you ARE invisible GJ
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

time to iso blocky? i dont remember him existing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 255, BlockyMan wrote:Sotspoken scum and thats it.

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

o right. hes the one i was being sarcastic with the second fake shot. im wondering if i should ignore and dismiss this as bad play or take blocky seriously.
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

blocky, how old are you in real life... seems like the most important question atm.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 259, Soft-spoken wrote:o right. hes the one i was being sarcastic with the second fake shot. im wondering if i should ignore and dismiss this as bad play or take blocky seriously.

In post 260, Soft-spoken wrote:blocky, how old are you in real life... seems like the most important question atm.

Not a fan of attacking the player rather than the substance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

im not attacking at all. the substance is obviously bad... im honestly curious if he is too young to be reasoned with or "too old to learn" because im considering telling blocky why he is fundamentally wrong and dont want to waste my breath if i should just be ignoring him
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 am

Post by BlockyMan »

Im town. Your scum. What else ya wanna know?
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

i already asked. im going to assume 12 years old until you answer based on that reply
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 263, BlockyMan wrote:Im town. Your scum. What else ya wanna know?

I would like to know why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 264, Soft-spoken wrote:i already asked. im going to assume 12 years old until you answer based on that reply

This is your second warning. Stop attacking players but play the game. A game where attacking people is ok doesn't work for me and I will use force if necessary.

Why are you so sensitive if you think he's being dumb anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

i eagerly await your third warning if thats what you consider an attack. i asked a simple question, didnt get a reply, and poked at him further to try to get an answer. please dont play mother figure to someone who isnt contributing while im trying to get him to engage the game. also, you asked a question he answered a long time ago and obviously doesn't plan to expand on. not much help.
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Soft-spoken »

sooo.... i started posting when i just woke up which might be a mistake... but despite how that may look when i take a step back and look at it objectively.

from my point of view... I was trying to engage someone who hasnt put forth any actual content. my lines of questioning were limited as the only relevant line of questioning had already been answered in a way that made me feel like he had a linear thought process. i resorted to ad-hom to try to get a rise out of him and i ended up getting a retort from you instead of him... which kinda fucking ruins the point. please dont defend someone before a dialogue has even devoloped.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Smithereens »

@Smithereens irt your : Does that mean you're just going to drop it? Are you satisfied with what you got?

There's no point continuing, since it was mainly an attack to see what response I could illicit. I'm not interested in Accountant atm, her original post wasn't scummy and her defense was normal.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 247, The Silver Bard wrote:Smithereens may be scum. Post # makes me instantly suspect her. JIt kind of pings me as lazy scum not bothering to read the thread properly. To me it is very clear that pisskop is talking to SoftSpoken here, ans SoftSpoken is the only one in thread to have done the killcommands. So this post rubs me the wrong way to say the least.
The arguement with Accountant is tedious and seems abit nitpicky to me. It could easily be two scums going back and forth, appearing active but just having a meaningless nitpicky discussion.
The interaction between Smithereens and Titus seems strange. Almost like scum talking in thread. Also I don't get this quote from post #

In post 129, Smithereens wrote:Also, If the kingsmaker dies tonight, the new kingsmaker should assume that Titus is one of the assassins. Not that it'll matter. But at least someone knows

What is she trying to say here? Why should Titus be assumed assassin here if the kingsmaker dies night 1? What is the logic behind this? It seems like a way of distancing herself from Titus without really casting any suspicioun on Titus. Maybe it is a hint for Titus to back off with the advices, and a hint that she thinks that it is getting to obvious that they are scum together. Yes, this is heavy speculation, but yeah.

I've explained this, there were only 2 others present at the time of the announcement, and the mod was present for the whole time, so one of the two present must have been the kingmaker and submitted his/her picks immediately prior to the coronation of Titus. Since Titus was one of those players present at the announcement, the other player by PoE is therefore the kingmaker. Hence Titus knows who the kingmaker is.

The safety of the Kingmaker can be assured by publicly announcing this information, so if Titus is an assassin, he can't act on his acquired information without drawing massive amounts of suspicion.
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Soft-spoken »

interaction between smith/bard is 2 people misapplying logic that would be sound if it wasnt for

http://puu.sh/leyu1/5c34bab7db.png

smith is under the impression that king was chosen during the day, when the reality is the king was revealed at a particular time.

bards logic is based on smith understanding to kingmaker correctly
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Soft-spoken »

i cant english her der
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 42, pisskop wrote:
As Ive been asked, the Kingmaker exists amoung you and chooses the King for D1 on D1. They then choose nightly Kings and backups as per the wiki page in the OP.

* should the King not Lynch anyone before deadline he will die instead.
* should the Kingmaker fail to choose a King on D1 they will die instead. Any other failure to choose will result in a random choice of king/backup.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Soft-spoken
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Soft-spoken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Soft-spoken »

FBWOP
-------

interaction between smith/bard is 2 people misapplying logic that would be sound if it wasnt for
[img]
http://puu.sh/leyu1/5c34bab7db.png[/img]

smith is under the impression that king was chosen during the day, when the reality is the king was picked at night and revealed at a particular time.

bards logic is based on smith understanding the kingmaker correctly.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”