Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I do not buy that Gameplay is town. In the lore it specifically states that you have to spend a die of a certain value to kill a zombie. It makes a lot of sense for the zombies to have one time lynch proof or rng lynch proof to simulate this. Look at the dead of winter rules. I have to go home but nothing has changed. They are not helping out are not giving opinions and are only concerned with saving their own skin.

Note Ranger I see your post and I am phone posting about to drive home. Saying something is the opposite doesn't make it true. Will respond more when safely home.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 450, A Royal Saint wrote:I do not buy that Gameplay is town. In the lore it specifically states that you have to spend a die of a certain value to kill a zombie. It makes a lot of sense for the zombies to have one time lynch proof or rng lynch proof to simulate this. Look at the dead of winter rules. I have to go home but nothing has changed. They are not helping out are not giving opinions and are only concerned with saving their own skin.

Note Ranger I see your post and I am phone posting about to drive home. Saying something is the opposite doesn't make it true. Will respond more when safely home.

9 1-13 20-15-23-14
4-15 25-15-21 23-1-14-20 13-5 20-15 6-12-15-15-4 20-8-9-19 20-8-18-5-1-4 23-9-20-8 1 2-21-14-3-8 15-6 14-21-13-2-5-18-19 20-15 7-9-22-5 25-15-21 13-25 15-16-9-14-9-15-14 15-14 5-22-5-18-25-20-8-9-14-7
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 391, hiplop wrote:
In post 382, Klingoncelt wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hiplop

Fake restriction policy lynch, my ass.

seemed fake to me. was it just for one day you had to do that?

Link to a game where post restrictions were faked.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Pisskop - who were you imitating yesterday, and was that a post restriction too?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 452, Klingoncelt wrote:

20-8-9-19
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'm confident that Fire is town now.

Here's why I'm scumreading Davsto:

Davsto is not really doing anything and he only responds more when I poke him. I played a game with him before and he was more helpful as town, he generated discussion.

In post 119, Davsto wrote:
In post 113, Ranger wrote:That being said,
VOTE: A Royal Saint.
While my scumread's weaker, this wagon's larger.

Seriously though, while I went all "whelp" on this earlier, this is weak as fuck. Changing your vote to a weaker scumread because they had one more vote on them? Rather than, I don't know, actually pushing the one you're more certain of?

This is a bad and reachy reason for FoS'ing someone, considering how his rhetorical question is already answered by Ranger saying that she is voting ARS because the wagon is larger.

In post 126, Davsto wrote:VOTE: Ranger

My vote on that dude I showed suspicion of. Might as well park it on someone I have actual feelings towards overnight.

An afterthought so he doesn't get screwed over for FoS'ing someone but not voting for them. And considering how he just accused someone for changing their vote onto a weaker scumread it is also hypocritical.

In post 284, Davsto wrote:With a look at his ISO, I can get on board with a gameplay vote.

VOTE: gameplay506

Not showing any sort of evaluation, he will just jump onto the largest wagon after checking to make sure they are good lynchbait.

In post 368, Davsto wrote:
In post 329, Expedience wrote:
In post 293, Davsto wrote:Well this new deathless setup of Mafia certainly is interesting.

Do you think that the scum attempted to make a kill last night or decided not to?
Almost certainly attempted a kill. No reason not to when there's 13 players alive. My best bet is a Doc protected their target, and given that gameplay appeared to be unlynchable, my guess is that they wanted to get rid of him via nightkill. Keep in mind that in some cases, the secondary wincons might give away hints to the role, so there's a good chance they know more about gameplay's role than us; they probably have some idea as to whether he's one-shot or just flat out unlynchable.

The assumption that gameplay is town before he is even here to explain the situation really bothers me, and is possibly a scumslip. More so now considering how Fire's claim seems valid.

And now look at this:
In post 284, Davsto wrote:With a look at his ISO, I can get on board with a gameplay vote.

VOTE: gameplay506

The only real thing that happened between this statement and him assuming gameplay was town was gameplay's escape. And this was very far from confirming him as town, from a town perspective at least. Most people interpreted it as making him look more like scum.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

Also Fire, if you think I'm "fake scumhunting" then you should vote Davsto instead because he is objectively worse.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 454, Firebringer wrote:

20-8-9-19

So far only you and Klingon seem to have post restrictions. Are you saying she was faking?

Haven't translated your biggest post yet working on it . Major PC issues so doing it by hand.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 457, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 454, Firebringer wrote:

20-8-9-19

So far only you and Klingon seem to have post restrictions. Are you saying she was faking?

Haven't translated your biggest post yet working on it . Major PC issues so doing it by hand.

Look at Pisskop's posts yesterday. He was impersonating someone awesome. :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 451, Firebringer wrote:
In post 450, A Royal Saint wrote:I do not buy that Gameplay is town. In the lore it specifically states that you have to spend a die of a certain value to kill a zombie. It makes a lot of sense for the zombies to have one time lynch proof or rng lynch proof to simulate this. Look at the dead of winter rules. I have to go home but nothing has changed. They are not helping out are not giving opinions and are only concerned with saving their own skin.

9 1-13 20-15-23-14
4-15 25-15-21 23-1-14-20 13-5 20-15 6-12-15-15-4 20-8-9-19 20-8-18-5-1-4 23-9-20-8 1 2-21-14-3-8 15-6 14-21-13-2-5-18-19 20-15 7-9-22-5 25-15-21 13-25 15-16-9-14-9-15-14 15-14 5-22-5-18-25-20-8-9-14-7

That does seem like townie frustration. Normally I would say yes but then I would spend all the time left to vote translating it.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:

I am not convinced you are town but my main reason is that the slot wasn't playing and you are so I need to reassess.

Can you take everyone from the player list and arrange them in order.
Towniest >>> Scummiest

@KlingonCelt -- Reexamining Pisskop's ISO.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@KlingonCelt -- The first few remind me of Titus a bit. Am I supposed to get that feeling? Not really seeing a post restriction just looks more like a comedic impression of Titus.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 459, A Royal Saint wrote:

It's pretty funny, actually.

Anyway...

@Titus - If an Investigative is roleblocked they will get a "No Result." If their target takes/receives no action, does the Investigative still get "No Result," or do they get "Your Target went nowhere"/"Nobody visited your Target"?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 460, A Royal Saint wrote:@KlingonCelt -- The first few remind me of Titus a bit. Am I supposed to get that feeling? Not really seeing a post restriction just looks more like a comedic impression of Titus.

I'm waiting on PK to explain it. I've never seen him do anything like that before, so I think it's a post restriction. :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 372, Davsto wrote:Oops, I forgot you were Double Voter. I really need to pay more attention before coming out with logic like that.

@Experience -- This here makes me begin to suspect davsto a bit. That and mainly staying away from the gameplay discussion is very suspicious even after I asked opinions. Instead they came out with what is very likely improper theory. But again I wonder what benefit would scum have to post that? And why would a scum buddy allow that? It was ridiculous. Mainly want to see Davsto react to your wall and my thoughts as well.

VOTE: Davsto
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 295, pisskop wrote:I couldnt do it voice. mah feelz

In post 296, Makoto Nanaya wrote:Voice? We have a message?

In post 297, pisskop wrote:I had a pt.

Pisskop, care to enlighten us?
-
MiniDeathStar
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Going to sleep now. Good night all. Tomorrow may be a bit dicey for posts but will do my best.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Expedience »

I can try to sort them in order if you want but it won't be that informative.

Town

Expedience
The Silver Bard
A Royal Saint
pisskop
Firebringer (replaces gameplay506)
Klingoncelt
Ranger
The_Jester
Makoto Nanaya
Scorpious
hiplop
davesaz
Davsto

Scum

Makoto / Scorpious would be a nullish kind of area below which slight townreads become slight scumreads.

I actually have a lot of townreads, but I think that's good because there are only 2 scum in this setup.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 461, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 459, A Royal Saint wrote:

It's pretty funny, actually.

Anyway...

@Titus - If an Investigative is roleblocked they will get a "No Result." If their target takes/receives no action, does the Investigative still get "No Result," or do they get "Your Target went nowhere"/"Nobody visited your Target"?

The question is a little unclear, so forgive me if I butcher it.

1) Any investigative gets no result if blocked or the target is flipped.
2) If a tracker followed someone who went nowhere, they would receive "Your target went nowhere."
3) If a watcher watched someone and there were no visitors, they would receive "No one visited your target."
4) If the target commuted/is ascetic, the investigator would receive "Your target could not be found."

I may modify the above messages for flavor but the idea is consistent along all games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Thanks, Titus, your answer is clear.
-
MiniDeathStar
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

i havent had an epiphany yet in this game but i will
third best scummer of all time
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 466, Expedience wrote:I can try to sort them in order if you want but it won't be that informative.

Town

Expedience
The Silver Bard
A Royal Saint
pisskop
Firebringer (replaces gameplay506)
Klingoncelt
Ranger
The_Jester
Makoto Nanaya
Scorpious
hiplop
davesaz
Davsto

Scum

Makoto / Scorpious would be a nullish kind of area below which slight townreads become slight scumreads.

I actually have a lot of townreads, but I think that's good because there are only 2 scum in this setup.

That was @Firebringer --sorry I wasn't clear. I was trying to find a way to communicate with Firebringer and get a read on them through it. Nice to know where you stand though.

Going to try to sleep again.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Goddamit, I hate playing with Muricans. It's quiet whole day and when I wake up BOOM, always gotta catch up.
Anyway, I know Davsto and he's town so I'm not lynching him.
Also I'd gladly lynch Fire cause I can't see his posts on mobile. Fuck that.
@Expedience why did you exactly unvote Makoto?
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 464, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 295, pisskop wrote:I couldnt do it voice. mah feelz

In post 296, Makoto Nanaya wrote:Voice? We have a message?

In post 297, pisskop wrote:I had a pt.

Pisskop, care to enlighten us?

not at the moment. youre asking either me to claim or out a pr.

My post restriction was faked, but I have one. A serious one
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 471, The_Jester wrote:Anyway, I know Davsto and he's town so I'm not lynching him.

Could you explain why, are you implying that it is just meta or is it more than that?

@Expedience why did you exactly unvote Makoto?

It was a temporary vote for now until more interesting stuff happened, e.g. I was going to vote gameplay if the explanation was bad. And I still hadn't sorted a lot of people either. It was kind of like a d2 RVS, because voting on that wagon was better than not voting at all. I had a slight townread on Makoto when I first voted and nothing really made me question that after a bit longer so I unvoted. The pressure of a shorter day also influenced my decision to unvote.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Mkay.
And yeah, it's meta-based. He's not as active as I'd like him to be but I don't see him a scum.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”