Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

IF it make you feel better I was sure it was you or klingy.

I suggest we plan ahead. You target on person and I murk the other. No guns get handed out.

We lynch to 5 today. You cop, I and scum persumably kill tonight. theres 3 tomorrow.

Or scum nokills or saves my target. Then we have 5 tomorrow and I either eat rope or dont doc, so three anyway

In post 701, The_Jester wrote:I'm sorry, could you please explain why you fakeclaimed, led a wagon on a person you didn't have a result on and then hammered when everyone on the wagon was misinformed? What town motivation could possibly be behind all this?

Ive been faking things all game. And suprise, I still have a post restriction.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didnt fakeclaim. I shot at mako. And they lived.

And once the fakeclaim of ranger came out I knew it was either a roleblock or a Z immunity to cpr. Which we were concerned about.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

I used it to push a lurker. Like I would have used my claim to push you.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by The_Jester »

UNVOTE:

My head hurts.
I don't think we should say who we're gonna target tonight.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im telling you who I am targeting. Scum an either let me, murk a towny of their choice, or save them.

unless you dont wat to still. Just consider that there is a decent chance that there is a godfather zom.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

wait. nvm. Scum can self-target.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by The_Jester »

But if there's a Godfather then there are no Framers. And I got a guilty on you, so...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you say so.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(1): Davsto

Not Voting
(5): Klingoncelt, The Silver Bard, pisskop, The_Jester, Firebringer

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-17 14:59:44)
Last edited by Titus on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by The_Jester »

I'm going to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Delenn »

In post 758, Titus wrote:
Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(1): Davsto

Not Voting
(5): Klingoncelt, The Silver Bard, pisskop, The_Jester, Firebringer

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-17 14:59:44)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Who are you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

My bad. Meant to fix the last VC. Didn't notice I was in hydra.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

Probs titus?

pedit: k.

_o/
Hi mod!
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by The Silver Bard »

So I think I have solved the game. Good job on shooting davesaz FB.

So here is the solution:
Davsto is confirmed town (99% certain) for giving the gun to FB night 2.
FB being the only one able to shoot davesaz according to Davsto's list confirms him as town as well (99% as well, I cannot believe scum shoots scum here for towncred, so if FB did this and is scum and wins I'll salute him).

Kling got a gun.
pisskop claims that he is CPR doc and can kill or heal during the night.

The_Jester claims to be a cop, who have checked pisskop and got a guilty on him. This would normally mean we lynch pisskop if we believe The_Jester or we lynch The_Jester if we believe that he is lying. But here is my plan:

You guys lynch me today.

Then pisskop kills Kling.
Kling kills The_Jester.

If The_Jester is the final scum it doesn't matter who he targets. Kling will kill him anyways and the game is over.
If Kling is scum it doesn't matter what she does as pisskop kills her anyways.
If pisskop is scum it gets abit trickier. The_Jester dies so he is out anyways. Then pisskop can chose to kill Kling, it will show in the flavor of the nightkill that she was killed by zombie and he is anyways up against two confirmed townies and get lynched. If he kills any of the other two it will show up in the flavor that the nightkill was done by a zombie and Kling and the remaining confirmed town can just lynch pisskop. If he no-kills he will have been caught in a lie as Kling is still alive.

I don't think there is a theoretical way scum can escape if we do it like this. If there is a hole in my logic here please let me know, cause I think this will win us the game.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by The Silver Bard »

I am going to bed now, have been out on town so I am abit tired (not to drunk though). I will go through this again tomorrow just to be certain.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why would we lynch you?
Many of us feel strongly that you are town.

The contention is in Pisskop and The Jester.
But Pisskop feels The Jester is confirmed, so now I have no clue.

Maybe its Kling? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 740, pisskop wrote:a gun giver who is probs not handing out guns anymore.

Compulsive though.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 764, The Silver Bard wrote:So I think I have solved the game. Good job on shooting davesaz FB.

So here is the solution:
Davsto is confirmed town (99% certain) for giving the gun to FB night 2.
FB being the only one able to shoot davesaz according to Davsto's list confirms him as town as well (99% as well, I cannot believe scum shoots scum here for towncred, so if FB did this and is scum and wins I'll salute him).

Kling got a gun.
pisskop claims that he is CPR doc and can kill or heal during the night.

The_Jester claims to be a cop, who have checked pisskop and got a guilty on him. This would normally mean we lynch pisskop if we believe The_Jester or we lynch The_Jester if we believe that he is lying. But here is my plan:

You guys lynch me today.

Then pisskop kills Kling.
Kling kills The_Jester.

If The_Jester is the final scum it doesn't matter who he targets. Kling will kill him anyways and the game is over.
If Kling is scum it doesn't matter what she does as pisskop kills her anyways.
If pisskop is scum it gets abit trickier. The_Jester dies so he is out anyways. Then pisskop can chose to kill Kling, it will show in the flavor of the nightkill that she was killed by zombie and he is anyways up against two confirmed townies and get lynched. If he kills any of the other two it will show up in the flavor that the nightkill was done by a zombie and Kling and the remaining confirmed town can just lynch pisskop. If he no-kills he will have been caught in a lie as Kling is still alive.

I don't think there is a theoretical way scum can escape if we do it like this. If there is a hole in my logic here please let me know, cause I think this will win us the game.

If Kling is scum she can use my vig shot to kill herself and thus the CPR Doc will keep her alive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

:v Just like expi was compulsed to tell his hood he had to kill us?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

If klingy is scum she doesnt need her gun. faction NK

@mod: can players perform 2 actions in 1 night; or otherwise performa a factional action and a role action?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

No, my gun giving is actually compulsive. I have to do it every night. I-forgot-to-give-an-action-last-night-thus-it-was-randomised-to-Kling compulsive.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 0, Titus wrote:Scum can kill and use their night ability.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

My point is Titus has given some of us compulsions to lie.

pedit: kk. So scum could have 2 nks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Give fire your gun?

Or Jester.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”