Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 194, hi im Yakko wrote:
@aqua why are you town reading lhix after he said he has no interest in moving the game forward? i.e. Self proclaimed wanting to be null.

I don't have much of a townread on Lhix at all. What I do have is an assessment that the metgame Lhix learned to play in is very different to ours.

If I were to make a case on him this game I'd prefer it to be on the basis of whatever content he posts and his interactions with other slots, rather than his style. I agree his style isn't working out very usefully for town in the context of this site.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 191, farside22 wrote:
In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

VOTE: Titus

Soren, why did you get lynched on day1 3x?

This is pretty lazy and weird.
First you say you don't recall anything alignment indicative about the arguments.
Then you defend pip (which means you do see something alignment indicative) about him.
Why the vote on Titus?

Nope. I said nobody vocalized any alignment indicative arguments, which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 197, Nosferatu wrote:I don't find what I did to be abuse looking at it. He repeatedly ignored what I was saying and dodged a very simple question multiple times. That doesn't make it not abuse, but he very simply didn't read. Even in his self-vote (which I am still musing over) he didn't read, he just quit.

In my book this is abuse, and in particular HIGHLY unlikely to provoke a courteous or useful response from anyone you say it to:
In post 148, Nosferatu wrote:...
my god you savage, can you comprehend human language?

---//---

He self-voted and I had no idea what the fuck that meant. If he had continued with the same behaviour I would have voted him, but he just up and quit. Trying to think about the town motivation behind self-voting, have to make sure he's not VI obviously, but I really can't think of anything. It just perturbs me and I don't feel comfortable voting him with that over me.

Why didn't you vote before he self-voted? In particular at #141. "I wanted him to admit he was lying to me" seems like an odd condition - what kind of scum admits they're lying to you?
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:45 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Also I was apparently lying when I said lhix wanted to be null read. It was that he was going to maintain. He said attempt to maintain but eh null reads on everyone to keep his options open. I still think my point of him not helping move the game forward holds even more so now.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 193, farside22 wrote:Also I would like to point out when I called pip posting awkward he didn't disagree.

Did you seriously expect him too?

I'm not an alt. I play on Teamliquid.net Osu and Epic.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

Before I go for class: I am halting on voting because that is a big play to make for someone leaving for several hours. I chose pip only because I was following Nos logic and was extra wary of pip. I still am given he could be drawing a lot of attention to himself and detracting. Yokka has continued my wary of minor levels as he has continued playing the same song. Nos is overly aggressive. I'll vote when im back
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:54 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 192, Aquanim wrote:I have one more question to ask, in addition to that.

@LoHa
: If you think there have been no alignment indicative arguments to date, are you concerned that the itlepip wagon has been at L-2?

No.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 201, LoHa wrote:
In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and
can't recall a single alignment indicative argument
, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

First you say you don't recall anything alignment indicative about the arguments.
Then you defend pip (which means you do see something alignment indicative) about him.
Why the vote on Titus?

Nope. I said
nobody vocalized any alignment indicative arguments
, which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.

You add the qualifier 'vocalized' here. I don't understand how those sentences (bolded) are different. I'm saying that whole sentence seems unnecessary as it looks like you are simply attempting to say farside is wrong and coming up with a justification that makes no sense. From my perspective you simply added the word vocalized and pretended it changed the meaning of sentence? Would you mind explaining it differently. As I don't see what you're talking about.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:02 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I should clarify that I'm ESL so while it may seem obvious to you; what you said, it isn't to me.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Soren »

In post 185, LoHa wrote:I don't know about the impact but Soren for example said it was scummy.
You are putting words into my mouth, and I'm not biting.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Soren »

In post 201, LoHa wrote:which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.
Bro where did I say this??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 201, LoHa wrote:
In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Why the vote on Titus?

Nope. I said nobody vocalized any alignment indicative arguments, which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.

In post 204, LoHa wrote:
In post 193, farside22 wrote:Also I would like to point out when I called pip posting awkward he didn't disagree.

Did you seriously expect him too?

I'm not an alt. I play on Teamliquid.net Osu and Epic.

Vote: loha
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 210, Soren wrote:
In post 201, LoHa wrote:which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.
Bro where did I say this??

You tell me.

You honestly want me to believe you've never said those exact words in your life, ever?

Pff, yeah right.

I mean I relized I mixed yo up with pig, but.. cmon. Never ever? Nvm

@farside wtf?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Soren »

LOOOOOOOL
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Soren »

VOTE: LoHa
Very town, much wow
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

Reading from class. Loha is either scum that is baiting or is being needlessly disruptive. I'll cast my vote to this despite being away.
Vote: LoHa
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Soren »

What happened to remaining passive neutral or whatever it is you called it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Do I need to explain my vote?
Thinks a bit.
See's comment on this page alone.

Nope I'm good
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 216, Soren wrote:What happened to remaining passive neutral or whatever it is you called it.

1. Blatant evidence
2. Discussed how I would vote earlier
3. You asked for my reads and my vote and I relinquished them both with logical assessment to match.

My question. Why so aggressive if all my plays have meaning, and better yet, I've not only maintained my spoken agenda and appealed to the populace wishing me to make a choice past observing. I also addressed that due to the evidence, I would vote prematurely to when I said I would. Any issue?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 218, TheLhix wrote:
In post 216, Soren wrote:What happened to remaining passive neutral or whatever it is you called it.

1. Blatant evidence
2. Discussed how I would vote earlier
3. You asked for my reads and my vote and I relinquished them both with logical assessment to match.

My question. Why so aggressive if all my plays have meaning, and better yet, I've not only maintained my spoken agenda and appealed to the populace wishing me to make a choice past observing. I also addressed that due to the evidence, I would vote prematurely to when I said I would. Any issue?

Remind me wh n this game is over to have a frank discussion about your play style if your town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Loha. Tell me about yourself. How much xp you got punching all those batvillans?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 220, pisskop wrote:Loha. Tell me about yourself. How much xp you got punching all those batvillans?

The card is pretty disappointing.

So pisskop, do I need to kick your ass next here?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 202, Aquanim wrote:
He self-voted and I had no idea what the fuck that meant. If he had continued with the same behaviour I would have voted him, but he just up and quit. Trying to think about the town motivation behind self-voting, have to make sure he's not VI obviously, but I really can't think of anything. It just perturbs me and I don't feel comfortable voting him with that over me.

Why didn't you vote before he self-voted? In particular at #141. "I wanted him to admit he was lying to me" seems like an odd condition - what kind of scum admits they're lying to you?

uhh yeah, that's the thing, they don't. And whaddya know, pip didn't admit he lied. I N F E R.

TheLhix wrote:Before I go for class: I am halting on voting because that is a big play to make for someone leaving for several hours. I chose pip only because I was following Nos logic and was extra wary of pip. I still am given he could be drawing a lot of attention to himself and detracting. Yokka has continued my wary of minor levels as he has continued playing the same song. Nos is overly aggressive. I'll vote when im back

Overly aggressive is scummy?

TheLhix wrote:Reading from class. Loha is either scum that is baiting or is being needlessly disruptive. I'll cast my vote to this despite being away.
Vote: LoHa

nvm, guess you'll just ignore your previous intent of voting me for the sake of joining the bandwagon.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not seeing anything in that attack on everything.

We've got somebody who reads too much stormfront and a pleather wearing superhero and You're all kinds of silly buggers this game :X
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not a fan of all of them, mostly this and the first and second one.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”