Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 373, Soren wrote:
In post 346, TheLhix wrote:Aqua, what are your reads on everyone
ITP Kakashi asks for someone's reads a billionth time this day

Problem?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Soren »

Yeah it's just such an easy thing to do
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

UNVOTE:

I thought I had unvoted. Lhix super lost. Oh nvm. Defensive as fuck. Lhix you make off hand comments all the time, but can't take them? Damn man what a joke. Can we lynch lhix?

I'll wait for the titus-far affair to come to a head and vote lhix for a juicy counterwagon.

I still haven't made up my mind on whether far is town. Hey pisskop is farside town?
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pignash »

Ok, I'm sold on this.

VOTE: TheLhix

Just a crazy swing of behavior from earlier in the day till now. Just seems like it's throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick as far as people townreading him. I also don't like just pointing someone out and going: reads?

In post 321, TheLhix wrote:Just felt like I needed to tell you ^-^ to avoid suspicion

Also this post really bothered me.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 378, pignash wrote:Just seems like it's throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick
quote of the century
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 377, hi im Yakko wrote:UNVOTE:

I thought I had unvoted. Lhix super lost. Oh nvm. Defensive as fuck. Lhix you make off hand comments all the time, but can't take them? Damn man what a joke. Can we lynch lhix?

I'll wait for the titus-far affair to come to a head and vote lhix for a juicy counterwagon.

I still haven't made up my mind on whether far is town. Hey pisskop is farside town?

I'm such a innocent player. I am town as fuck. Fuck yall. I am so pissed. First this subhuman Yakko tilts my ass to high hell, then I have Soren busting my balls for no reason after defending myself. I am super fucking town. Lynch me bitches.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by pignash »

In post 380, TheLhix wrote:

I'm such a innocent player. I am town as fuck. Fuck yall. I am so pissed. First this subhuman Yakko tilts my ass to high hell, then I have Soren busting my balls for no reason after defending myself. I am super fucking town. Lynch me bitches.

Are you a hydra? This doesn't even seem like the same person...

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by pignash »

In post 159, TheLhix wrote:
In post 156, pignash wrote:Townreading Yaako, Mala, Farside and Soren.

Speaking of
UNVOTE:

I just think you're overly defensive and quick to point out that your questions are scumhunting at every opportunity so that we remember that you're scumhunting.

Then tell me. What other purpose do my questions serve and how are they illogical or impertinent to the status of the game? As well, self preservation is an option due to me being drawn out from a impassive stance early on, as I've become accustomed to the environment I've begun performing practical analysis over hiding in the shadow. Now tell me this: what are your reads? As well, why so few and far between in the posts. (Not reading nor attacking) I see you as a potential calculative null but your stance around Yakko intrigues me.

I meant to also quote this.

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 381, pignash wrote:
In post 380, TheLhix wrote:

Are you a hydra? This doesn't even seem like the same person...

I sound exactly like the same person. I am town af - Yakko
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: lhix
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Lhix
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Soren »

Screaming that you're town isn't going to make us town read you
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by pignash »

ITT People voting for themselves.

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 386, Soren wrote:Screaming that you're town isn't going to make us town read you

The more I quote Yakko the stronger I become
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote

We should be reasonable here about the joking caliber of quoting Yakko. It is performance art to explain why he is still part of a specific form of my scum read given his sheeping, behavior of aggressive levels and his constant following other players.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@Whoever asked

Farside did plenty of testing the waters before her vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 390, Titus wrote:@Whoever asked

You're missing the point. If Farside wants an itlepip lynch today and does not want a LoHa lynch, why would Farside "test the waters" for a LoHa vote?
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 391, Aquanim wrote:
In post 390, Titus wrote:@Whoever asked

You're missing the point. If Farside wants an itlepip lynch today and does not want a LoHa lynch, why would Farside "test the waters" for a LoHa vote?

She settled on itlepip. It wasn't by design. LoHa is scum. Farside distances a bit, and the rumblings pick up. Farside votes later. That buddies me and provides distance. Not expecting it to take off, Farside votes the counter.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

i believe they call it 'light bussing' or 'soft bus'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Reading starting from #191... all of the "rumblings" about LoHa that I can see were the direct result of pressure from Farside.

Convince me, based on evidence in the thread, that Farside had good reason to expect the LoHa wagon would not take off, and you have a case.

Without that, there is simply no case.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Lhix has lost his mind.

I like pisskop. No clue why.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

You're starting from the right point, but seeing the word thing. Look at the word choice. Farside says lazy and weird, not scummy and provides an opportunity to explain. Town might use this to investigate but it functions even better to determine if she can or cannot get on the wagon. If it doesn't catch on, she just takes the position on her buddy being weird.If it catches on, she busses. A town likely votes Loha at 191.

Second, why are you focusing more on Farside when I am pushing for Loha lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 396, Titus wrote:You're starting from the right point, but seeing the word thing. Look at the word choice. Farside says lazy and weird, not scummy and provides an opportunity to explain. Town might use this to investigate but it functions even better to determine if she can or cannot get on the wagon. If it doesn't catch on, she just takes the position on her buddy being weird.If it catches on, she busses. A town likely votes Loha at 191.

If you have built this whole case on why Farside is scum, why are you not trying to start a farside wagon?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 396, Titus wrote:You're starting from the right point, but seeing the word thing. Look at the word choice. Farside says lazy and weird, not scummy and provides an opportunity to explain.

I give people opportunity to explain themselves frequently. Not buying that one.

Town might use this to investigate but it functions even better to determine if she can or cannot get on the wagon.

There IS no wagon at that stage. Why would Farside be trying to work out if she can run a wagon on her buddy, when she could just... not, and sit on her reasonably popular Pip wagon?

A town likely votes Loha at 191.

I didn't vote LoHa based on what was in the thread at 191.

Your Farside read makes very little sense and I am trying to work out whether you can possibly believe it as town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 397, itlepip wrote:
In post 396, Titus wrote:You're starting from the right point, but seeing the word thing. Look at the word choice. Farside says lazy and weird, not scummy and provides an opportunity to explain. Town might use this to investigate but it functions even better to determine if she can or cannot get on the wagon. If it doesn't catch on, she just takes the position on her buddy being weird.If it catches on, she busses. A town likely votes Loha at 191.

If you have built this whole case on why Farside is scum, why are you not trying to start a farside wagon?

It's built on the assumption of Loha scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”