Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 424, itlepip wrote:
Honestly I kinda feel that this game is being dominated by town, and scum is just slipping through the cracks a lot.

What are you doing about it?
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Thinking pip is town with the lastest comments.

Titus is scum.
That story spinning is a scum tactic.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Aquanim »

Not sure about town, but #424 is a higher quality post than any of his others by some margin. If that keeps up I have no objection to him living to day 2.

Provisionally:
UNVOTE: itlepip

@Farside
: What is your opinion of LoHa? Particularly with reference to his latest post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 427, Aquanim wrote:Not sure about town, but #424 is a higher quality post than any of his others by some margin. If that keeps up I have no objection to him living to day 2.

Provisionally:

@Farside

His question to Titus was bland.
I'm resorting some reads but too many nulls right now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Aquanim »

EBWOP: My opinion is that given how much has happened in the thread between it and the last time he posted, it is VERY thin. Much more could have been said by an interested townie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 429, Aquanim wrote:EBWOP: My opinion is that given how much has happened in the thread between it and the last time he posted, it is VERY thin. Much more could have been said by an interested townie.

No I get it.

Im going to check something
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

What is the reasoning behind getting rid of titus? They seem to be searching with scum with invigoration and their arguments (while thin at times) don't fail to make sense totally.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 431, TheLhix wrote:What is the reasoning behind getting rid of titus? They seem to be searching with scum with invigoration and their arguments (while thin at times) don't fail to make sense totally.

Because she is scum.
You think calling one player scum based on one post is seriously scum hunting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 429, Aquanim wrote:EBWOP: My opinion is that given how much has happened in the thread between it and the last time he posted, it is VERY thin. Much more could have been said by an interested townie.

Just looking back on loha post he thought thelhix and Titus were scum on his wagon.
At that time she already made a point why loha was scum so the question just seems fillerish
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:05 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 432, farside22 wrote:
In post 431, TheLhix wrote:What is the reasoning behind getting rid of titus? They seem to be searching with scum with invigoration and their arguments (while thin at times) don't fail to make sense totally.

Because she is scum.
You think calling one player scum based on one post is seriously scum hunting?

No, but I dont think its enough to define someone as scum. If we were doing it based on that we'd have half the game on the menu from the near start. I am not defending that she isnt scum, I am just defending that we dont have enough to waste a lynch on yet. Besides Titus what do you think would be the best option?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 433, farside22 wrote:

Just looking back on loha post he thought thelhix and Titus were scum on his wagon.
At that time she already made a point why loha was scum so the question just seems fillerish

Mm... I don't think Titus and LoHa are scum together, but individually I scumread both of them.

In addition to everything else said about Titus, the whole business with that "counterwagon" on pignash never sat well with me. Explicitly saying that you're voting for someone for the purpose of starting a counterwagon weakens the strength of the vote a lot and makes you less accountable for it (you can always hide behind your counterwagon motive, rather than the actual read). The pignash read also hasn't been pursued whatsoever since then.

I don't think that LoHa's vote for Titus is scummy on the grounds of hypocrisy which Titus advanced; I don't think that LoHa agreeing with Titus that the game had not progressed much necessarily means that LoHa should townread Titus, especially when Titus had done very little to advance the game. On the other hand, the vote itself being unexplained and unpushed by him sits poorly with me, and his contributions since have been lacklustre.

Both reasonable cases, but likely to be mutually inconsistent. Question is, which (if either) is scum? I think I'll have to sleep on it.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:11 am

Post by LoHa »

Meanwhile I'll take home the fact that aquaman doesn't know why Titus' vote is on me either and that I'm in his lynch pool because my play is thin. Does my postcount or the substance bother you? I've made two alignment indicative arguments for titusscum, the produce of my thin play. You call me scummy because my play is thin, I'd expect a townie with such a fat play as yours to come up with better arguments to base a lynch on, or at least sheep the ones that make sense.

Are you talkative scum?
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:17 am

Post by LoHa »

VOTE: pisskop

Fun stops now, scum.

This guy hasn't done anything either.

Let's see if he'll omgus like the other or what.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Soren »

In post 427, Aquanim wrote:Not sure about town, but #424 is a higher quality post than any of his others by some margin. If that keeps up I have no objection to him living to day 2.

Provisionally:

@Farside
what from from your 425 and 427 that lead you to "like" his post?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 401, Aquanim wrote:That's not an answer to this, I don't think.

There IS no wagon at that stage. Why would Farside be trying to work out if she can run a wagon on her buddy, when she could just... not, and sit on her reasonably popular Pip wagon?

What is the actual point of that play? Considering how much pull Farside has in this thread there seems to me that there would be considerable risk of the wagon taking off. I simply don't buy it as a bus. Too little reward for far too much risk.

I agree with this. Bussing day one, is probably amateurish Mafia play because it just holds far too much risk where they won't gain anything in return.

I think in all the games that I have participated in, and seen, Mafia would not attempt to start a wagon on a partner, when there is already an active wagon that they can work from. It just wouldn't make sense if I'd ever seen a Mafia member start a wagon on a partner, when there was no real need to do it, just to gain town points if they got the wagon and going and the flip.

I am not feeling Titus stance over everything. I can't see how she can scum read someone straight away from one post, one vote. Even if Loha agreed with the points being made from Titus, that doesn't exactly mean Loha is town reading her to not put a vote there. I had read through her ISO, and she voted for Pignash, gave a little reason, but has not pursued, or even engaged with Pignash ever since making that vote. I know she is so far into Farside, and Loha debate, she has never mentioned Pignash or even asked anything to engage with Pignash, I just can't get what has changed since then or even seen anything that has made her doubt/change her stance.

@Titus, you voted for Pignash, has your stance changed on that read/reasoning you gave?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:56 am

Post by pignash »

I really need to separate my name into Pig Nash so people can say one or the other, who do I ask about that?
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Kop »

In post 440, pignash wrote:I really need to separate my name into Pig Nash so people can say one or the other, who do I ask about that?

I'm going to refer you as Nash.

What do you make of that vote Titus placed on you, early game?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by pignash »

I think it's because I'm playing similarly to my scum game in NY 190, but that's just how I play really.

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Kop »

In post 442, pignash wrote:I think it's because I'm playing similarly to my scum game in NY 190, but that's just how I play really.

I've only participated with Titus the once, how many times have you participated with her?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Kop, the agreeing word choice quibble again. Town don't vote someone who they agree with and say nothing else about them. I looked like an easy shot because I was prodded.

Big mistake.

@Kop, Nothing in Pig Nash changed but he's town by PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pignash »

Just the once. Never interacted in an ongoing game we both participate(d) in.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 am

Post by pisskop »

le lul @ laho trying to vote me.

In post 437, LoHa wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Fun stops now, scum.

vote: laho
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

omgus you guiz, he doesnt know what omgus is! :roll:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:03 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 437, LoHa wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Fun stops now, scum.

Do you think offering up a lynch candidate will make the subject line that is currently you go away?
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 415, farside22 wrote:
In post 371, pisskop wrote:I think Farside is acting like a silly bugger. Dont know what that means wrt her alignment yet though.

How so?

Im just noting how you seem closer to JoJo's Great Adventure than Boonskiies I.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”