Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

pignash has been killed. He was a
Mason
Nosferatu has been killed. They were a
Mafia Goon

[10] Not Voting ~ Aquanim, farside22, hi im Yakko, itlepip, Kop, Malakittens, pisskop, Soren, TheLhix, Titus

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

I have an important exam tomorrow so I apologize if I'm not active tonight.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Aquanim »

P-edit: Some of this is likely invalidated by the flips, I have tried to edit it quickly. Gotta go for now, bbl.

Yeah, in the end that claim was probably bad.

Short version: That LoHa wagon was the sketchiest wagon on likely scum I'd ever seen (lots of unexplained votes, no good case, nobody pushing elsewhere much) and I wanted to shake the tree. Messing around with a counterwagon and seeing who bit seemed like the best way. I do regret pushing it far enough that I felt I had to claim to get out of it.

I wouldn't have done it with a more powerful PR (doctor/cop/JK/what have you). Given the odds I'd get shot in the next day or two anyway (rendering my role thoroughly worthless) I don't feel quite as bad about it.

Whatever.
If you want to say I'm scum, come and try it. If you just want to call me bad, save it for postgame.

---//---

On the bright side, I learned some things from my stupid stunt.

itlepip

I don't think #610 comes from scum-itlepip if LoHa is scum and Titus is town. Reads as almost hysterical. It's remotely possible this post is made by scum-itlepip if Titus is scum too and he's trying to save her but that seems extremely unlikely. (post-flip edit: now impossible.)

pisskop

Pisskop's antipathy towards end-of-day shenanigans might be a matter of record elsewhere (anyone have meta to support this?) so I give him less town points for his position against switching to Titus.

Malakittens

Mala was very confident the Titus wagon wouldn't actually go through (see #626). As such I'm not sure it's reasonable to draw conclusions directly from her lack of effort towards a Titus lynch, despite Mala's apparently quite strong scumread on Titus. The disconnect here has me worried but I'm not convinced it means much.

I'd like to see examples from Mala and Titus to back up the argument they were having about Titus calling Mala out for inactivity re. #599.

Yakko

Yakko kinda tried to stir up interest in a Soren lynch (see #579). Didn't really push it very hard. Whether this was towny doubt in the LoHa wagon, trying to see if anyone would bite on a Soren counterwagon, or scum trying to drive a wagon off his buddy, I'm unsure.

I'm not comfortable with #629 given the context of Yakko also trying to push an alternate case to LoHa. I went a lot further than Yakko did in that counterwagon, so his statement in that post isn't totally hypocritical. Still bothers me though.

Soren

#519 is the relevant post here. I could well see this post coming from a scum resigned to their buddy's lynch and wanting it over with. Soren certainly didn't contribute to any further discussion.

Farside

Probably still town.

---//---

Votecount Analysis

Just looking at the final LoHa wagon for now. The Itlepip wagon could do with some attention too.

[7] LoHa ~ Soren, Titus, itlepip, pisskop, hi im Yakko, TheLhix, Malakittens
[2] Titus ~ farside22, Aquanim
[1] hi im Yakko ~ Nosferatu
[1] pisskop ~ Kop
[1] Soren ~ LoHa
[1] TheLhix ~ pignash

[0] Not Voting ~

Other relevant things: Pignash offered to hammer LoHa, Farside voted LoHa originally then switched back to Itlepip. I don't really count Mala's vote as being on the LoHa wagon.

I'd expect to see one scum on LoHa, possibly both. There was plenty of opportunity for them to jump on. From the top:

Farside
still reads to me as sticking the knife into LoHa too hard for them to be likely scumbuddies. #193 had serious teeth, pointing out that LoHa's statement that "Pip's interactions don't seem forced" was in direct contradiction to the facts.

Soren
jumped on early over LoHa misremembering who said the Itlepip self-vote was scummy. It's the kind of thing I can imagine being a bus; Soren can always go "oh he forgot, whatever" and unvote later, or sit at the bottom if the wagon piles up.

itlepip
and
Titus
' votes were what made it into a wagon with momentum, as opposed to Farside applying pressure and Soren jumping on a mistake. Seems unlikely to be scum.

I find it exceedingly unlikely that there is more than one scum in {Farside, Soren, Titus, Itlepip}. That would be a lot of effort to screw a scumbuddy.

TheLhix
's vote was pretty unobtrusive, not really explained at the time, not really pushing for a lynch directly. Mmmmaybe. The wagon could still have died at that stage had LoHa not dug his own grave on Pages 17-18, but Lhix didn't really commit to the vote either. Unlikely to be scum with anybody earlier on the wagon.

Pisskop
's vote was a reaction to LoHa's vote for him. It's possible LoHa figured he was screwed at this point and was distancing. Also possible it's just noise.

Finally
Yakko
pushed the wagon up to L-1, presumably in reaction to Pisskop's interaction with LoHa.

If there are no scum on LoHa it would have to be because either:
1) They tried to push a counterwagon. The Itlepip wagon totally died (despite my interest in it), so the most obvious place for scum to be if they're doing this on Titus. I doubt it's Farside but Mala's at least plausible. Related topic: Pignash and Yakko also canvassed for interest in another lynch.
2) Neither of them were in the thread at a time where they wanted to (or could) get on LoHa. That points a finger at Kop/Nosferatu/Pignash.
More-or-less the same ideas apply to thinking about the one off the wagon in a one on, one off scenario, except that the one off the wagon is more likely to have been avoiding the thread rather than being unable to be in it.
(Post-flip edit: With Nosferatu dead this means either one scum was on LoHa, or neither were and there's presumably a reason for it.)

Kop
's only meaningful contribution to discussion was #439 in which he questioned Titus' reads on LoHa and Farside, as well as her not pursuing Pignash any further. This looks like an ideal position for scum; arguing against a case on a scumbuddy which he can demonstrate is in fact bad. Also, I'd already said most of it.

Nosferatu
was absent for almost the entire business, came back when LoHa was at L-1 and approved a hammer. Unlikely to be alignment-indicative I think. Hasn't done much else besides that argument with Itlepip, and interacting with me over it. (Post-flip edit: might be some association here but I doubt it.)

Pignash
tried to start a wagon on Lhix in #378. If Lhix is town I can't imagine scum don't have him pegged as a mislynch at some point this game, simply for inscrutability and a weird style. (Post-flip edit: Unless it's a PR snipe I dunno why scum takes this shot.)

Since my protect is aimed at preserving PRs I am not inclined to say who I protected.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: thelhix
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote:Mala

They were more inactive than some, resistant to LaHo wagon for Titus (who is very surely town), anti-progressive to potentially game forwarding reasoning, as well with Nos (whom little resistance was given by) being scum and the hypothesis on LaHo being very accurate, I wish to see pressure at least. Goodnight in the time being. Will answer anything tomorrow.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I also challenge that if it brings town pressure and win, hammer me right now and speed through in hopes of ridding me as an option
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah you are being biased as fuck. I didn't know titus was town D1, but from our experience together I was stating this wasn't her town game because to be fair it didn't look like it at all.

I actually called Nos being likely scum in my one list, but whatever.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Survivor Mafia where town-Titus kept trying to call my hydra scum for the lack of posting on my side of things.
Greater Idea Mafia where scum-titus didn't engage with me at all, see where the lack of calling me out was present.
WTP2 Granted she did it here as scum, but it wasn't that she actually believed it like she did during survivor.

Right now those were the games I was thinking of the night I was going after titus for. There's more.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by itlepip »

Titus: I always have been townreading her: I don't think nos and titus are scum together.
In post 262, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 228, TheLhix wrote:
In post 227, Nosferatu wrote:you literally said "I'll vote when im back".

(In third. Skipping fourth) Did I say who? You are getting needlessly defensive.

Ok, let's say you weren't talking about me. Others mentioned are [Yokka, pip]. Oh, wait, I don't see LoHa in there! Point still stands.

I think some vote pressure on LoHa is healthy as incentive for him to scumhunt. Don't see him as scum.

In post 265, Titus wrote:Aqua, Loha had fewer posts than me. He was lurking and prod dodging. He voted me after I suggested a counter to ipip. He provides no reason.

He was chainsawing to get ipip lynched. Pretty obvious to me. Ipip then voting Loha sealed that.

Ding, Nostaferu just coached Loha.

Lhix, could be scum, but I almost feel like he was sheeping Nos too hard for them to be likely partners. Last one could a slip though so I probably won't try and stop a lynch on him.
In post 205, TheLhix wrote:Before I go for class: I am halting on voting because that is a big play to make for someone leaving for several hours. I chose pip only because I was following Nos logic and was extra wary of pip. I still am given he could be drawing a lot of attention to himself and detracting. Yokka has continued my wary of minor levels as he has continued playing the same song. Nos is overly aggressive. I'll vote when im back

In post 317, TheLhix wrote:
In post 315, Aquanim wrote:
In post 314, TheLhix wrote:
In post 301, Aquanim wrote:
In post 300, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: Aquanim

You're going to explain this, right?

Because I am super scum

This isn't the time for jokes any more. Do you have a reason to think I am scum?

Truth be told. When you asked me to sheep you against nos, and then the Yokka-Aqua scenario played out where he instantly countered didn't sit right with me. I figured it was trying to bait my own votes out according to your wish regardless, and the way Yokka and you keep going round and round after each pressuring encounter you pull seems very systematic.

In post 484, TheLhix wrote:
In post 483, Nosferatu wrote:Finished reading up, LaHo is probably scum, don't necessarily see Titus's reasons for it.

pip looks a lot better.

not liking lhix; I'm having trouble reading his sudden mood swings, feels like I'm listening to a girl on her period

idk how I feel about Titus v Farside looks kind of TvT to me

would like for mala pig and kop to post more

Aqua and Yakko read town to me.

I thought we had something special

Both pisskop and soren had 0 interaction with nos, and a little bit of bussing on loha. Both of them are my top scum reads right now.

Mala has a little more content but still is low down on the list right now.

Kop gut is a little townier but with 6 posts I can't tell.

Yakko has had some interaction with Nos which because 4 people haven't is already a huge boon. Honestly reads town for me, I don't think scum would try a last second save on their partner like that.

Farside I am not in favor of lynching, but I can't really tell what alignment

Aqua was town until that weird bodyguard play, and now is still probably town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

itt we let newbies run the show d2
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

yakkos begging for a pl, titus is too
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 659, pisskop wrote:yakkos begging for a pl, titus is too

you are begging for a policy for not posting and then giving this crap. Where is this coming from?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

yakko and titus are town

we aren't touching there.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

sure mala?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 265, Titus wrote:Aqua, Loha had fewer posts than me. He was lurking and prod dodging. He voted me after I suggested a counter to ipip. He provides no reason.

He was chainsawing to get ipip lynched. Pretty obvious to me. Ipip then voting Loha sealed that.

Ding, Nostaferu just coached Loha.

Just saying.

Let's go for the sweep.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 483, Nosferatu wrote:Finished reading up, LaHo is probably scum, don't necessarily see Titus's reasons for it.

pip looks a lot better.

not liking lhix; I'm having trouble reading his sudden mood swings, feels like
I'm listening to a girl on her period

idk how I feel about Titus v Farside looks kind of TvT to me

would like for mala pig and kop to post more

Aqua and Yakko read town to me.

Never ever make the underlined like that again.

VOTE: Farside

Peeled a wagon from scum
No interactions with NoS
Mala pig kop post more after NoS just being called out for coaching...not likely
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Loha hard defends Farside too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

:| you two are always so good to each other.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 666, pisskop wrote::| you two are always so good to each other.

Kop come on, it ain't personal. If NoS hadn't flipped this would be just a pressure but the circumstantial case is insane
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Aquanim »

mfw I forget one:

TheLhix

Actually unvoted LoHa.

Pignash wanted to lynch Lhix, too. Maybe it's that easy.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 665, Titus wrote:Loha hard defends Farside too.

Are you talking about this?
In post 237, LoHa wrote:
In post 225, KittyMo wrote:
[3] LoHa ~ farside22, Soren, TheLhix

If scum is on me it's either Titus or TheLhix or both.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 669, Aquanim wrote:
In post 665, Titus wrote:Loha hard defends Farside too.

Are you talking about this?
In post 237, LoHa wrote:
In post 225, KittyMo wrote:
[3] LoHa ~ farside22, Soren, TheLhix

If scum is on me it's either Titus or TheLhix or both.

Yup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 664, Titus wrote:
VOTE: Farside
No interactions with NoS

Nos had sweet FA interactions with anyone but me or itlepip so this one I don't buy.
I'll think about the rest of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh whoever shot NoS should claim IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 664, Titus wrote:
Mala pig kop post more after NoS just being called out for coaching...not likely

This I don't understand. Wouldn't a scumbuddy post more to try to draw the conversation somewhere else?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Aquanim »

I mean, maybe if you were making a huge issue of that point they would try to be missing so as to not talk about it...

also Pignash is dead and I don't see any Mala posts anywhere near #265 so I actually don't have any idea what you're getting at.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”