Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus, you cant pretend I dont put stock into what you say after all the games we've been in. Its insulting, and it comes off as scummy.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

You're trolling the game and/or dodging around. Youre acting like youre scumgame and you have the nerve to accuse me of being scum?

Did Star Trek Mafia not teach you a damn thing? Remember how I sorted you and called the scum, but you insisted on powerlynching me?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Everything youve said wrt your 'case' or in your defense has made me chack my gag reflex.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

You dont do that as town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 799, pisskop wrote:''right/smart''? How? You made a vote some of us consider sketchy on obvscum.

Really, stretch much. I pushed Loha into lynched status. No one thought my vote was scummy at the time but but hurt Farside. That's only because she was quibbling over word choice.

All you're doing is yelling obvscum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

What I see is Titus who's tunneling on Farside
again
, and now is moving on to whatever she can clutch at. I see scummy behavior.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 800, pisskop wrote:Titus, you cant pretend I dont put stock into what you say after all the games we've been in. Its insulting, and it comes off as scummy.

No true Scotsman straw man.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Then wht were you saying? Because it sounds to me like youre using ad hominem attacks and discrediting whatever you can to get a lynch without actually making a case.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im done here titus. Youre scum, and if you arent Im going to lynch this side of you black and blue until it dies.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 807, pisskop wrote:Then wht were you saying? Because it sounds to me like youre using ad hominem attacks and discrediting whatever you can to get a lynch without actually making a case.

When?

My case on Aqua is clear. BG cc yet tries to counter me. Middle of Soren wagon but not itep
You, throwing shameless dirt on obvtown because scum cannot win with two obvtown.
Yakko, stuck in middle of wagons, 180 his read on me (didn't say Yakko but hey might as well).

What there is ad hominem?

That's the pool. Farside would be there but mason so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Itt: Titus distracts everyone while kop gets away with murder BabyRage. Like sisyphus I am bound to hell.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oh fuck I forgot something important.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Well whatever can't deal with kop rn so even if titus is town I'm okay with their lynch. Plus I have no idea what alignment titus is. So far pisskop have proven himself worth of a sheep vote. pisskop hard carry.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 812, hi im Yakko wrote:Well whatever can't deal with kop rn so even if titus is town I'm okay with their lynch. Plus I have no idea what alignment titus is. So far pisskop have proven himself worth of a sheep vote. pisskop hard carry.

Let's see here...Pisskop has baby rage and I catch scum and he's worthy of sheep?

Wtf!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Dawg I have no clue what you're saying half the time. Sorry, no offense, but it's true.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 814, hi im Yakko wrote:Dawg I have no clue what you're saying half the time. Sorry, no offense, but it's true.

Bullshit. You might ask a question indicating confusion.

You can't recycle what others say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Maybe you can't. Farside and pisskop have been asking you. You have not answered them.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Point being it is highly likely you are ignoring them. And I am acquiescing to there conversational points being made against you.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Honestly, my current vote still stands until proven otherwise or something more substantial. I am gonna be busy tonight and a large portion of tomorrow, just call me out or something if it needs my attention.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Soren »

Titus's quote in her sig is my exact thought about the game right now.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 819, Soren wrote:Titus's quote in her sig is my exact thought about the game right now.

Who do you agree with in this conversation?
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@Lhix/Soren, who do you think is scum?

I am down for voting say of the three in my pool but only those three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 819, Soren wrote:Titus's quote in her sig is my exact thought about the game right now.

Yeah, I am having this for the last 2 pages, I don't understand really what Titus or pisskop is getting at, so :?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 822, itlepip wrote:

Yeah, I am having this for the last 2 pages, I don't understand really what Titus or pisskop is getting at, so :?

Titus says Pisskop is baselessly yelling Titus is scum and is scum because that's what scum must do here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Picking a fight with the one player in the game you know will OMGUS you into oblivion sounds like a profoundly poor scum plan.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”