Blitz 8: U-Pick Villians - game over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 248, pisskop wrote:shakng trees to see what pops out

what do you think of gork?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ima get you :v
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 251, pisskop wrote:Ima get you :v

what does this post even mean
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

it was meant @ gork.

I am undecided about him atm.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

tbh Im rather nullread on most people. That catfight right out of the gate really screwed up the game
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@hippy Dip - leave, gone with the wind, no longer here. Where is persival.

Also I don't think you answered me when I asked if you thought persival backing down was town or scum.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pignash »

In post 240, Gorkington wrote:why did you not like the wagon on percival.
what makes a wagon better or worse.
articulate.

I said why I didn't like the Percival wagon in my first post. So that means the Yaako wagon was better by default for me.

I have finished one game as a replacement and have died in several others. Used to play on other forums but nowhere near this serious. 25-30 pages for a large-size game. I am not an alt.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by ika »

mollie do you have a read on xcom

UNVOTE:
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 255, hi im Yakko wrote:@hippy Dip - leave, gone with the wind, no longer here. Where is persival.

Also I don't think you answered me when I asked if you thought persival backing down was town or scum.

I only have 1 completed game with him but I can tell you that in that game he did not back down. it is very weak meta.
whew!
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Current reads:
Hippylove - town
Gork - town
Pisskop -no clue

Pignash is making it difficult for me to read him. I'll call him scum for now and see if he improves.
I think I agree with hippy love about there being a scum in pers/fire.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 258, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 255, hi im Yakko wrote:@hippy Dip - leave, gone with the wind, no longer here. Where is persival.

I only have 1 completed game with him but I can tell you that in that game he did not back down. it is very weak meta.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Rogue »

Got off work; catching up now.

~R
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by ika »

yakko whats your read on em?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Em? I do not know who that is. Are you refering to Rogue maybe?
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Rogue »

So the pervi x FB -thing is annoying. I'm not really seeing scum-motivation from either though.

Not sure I get the votes/wagon on Yakko, Gork want to explain?

Ika, can we please stop with your clingyness all of a sudden? It's making me annoyed in the past few games and to be fair I think it's clouding your ability to read me as a whole. If you noticed you read me wrong in the open game and wrong in the other blitz. I really don't enjoy playing a game where players are up my ass just to be clingy and bitch about how I'm not engaging or reading them right or ISO'ing. I find it utterly annoying. <.<

Mollie reason on the aronis scum read?

Not liking Pig's entrance. The sheeping vote on Yakko sucks. I like the fact he's taking a stance on FB v Persi.

Xtoxm's vote is just as worse....

I actually think FB is town. This is gut, but the emotion stemming doesn't feel like scum-emotion.

I'm liking Yakko as town.

Fire -- you have at least two completed games with him. He was in that Blitz game and he was town.

VOTE: Xoxm

Also really Pisskop, really??

~R
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 264, Rogue wrote:Also really Pisskop, really??

youve lost me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by ika »

In post 263, hi im Yakko wrote:Em? I do not know who that is. Are you refering to Rogue maybe?

no im referring to myself
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 264, Rogue wrote:Ika, can we please stop with your clingyness all of a sudden? It's making me annoyed in the past few games and to be fair I think it's clouding your ability to read me as a whole. If you noticed you read me wrong in the open game and wrong in the other blitz. I really don't enjoy playing a game where players are up my ass just to be clingy and bitch about how I'm not engaging or reading them right or ISO'ing. I find it utterly annoying. <.<

i neaver called you scum to begin with in this gaem mala so would you like to unpac that a bit?

I never once said im a person who can read you either nor do i expect myself to.

as for the last bit, agian i have not really made any mentions to you besids the comment of you not helping me nor expecting it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Notty/mala . . . That doesnt help me :/
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

Leaning Town

yakko - liked the questioning he offered, and the composition wagon started to make me lean more town on him

Rogue - liked the most recent post feels like he/she is coming from a townie perspective.

Ika - probably my least sure of the towns, more of a gut.

Leaning Scum

hippy love - least sure of the scum leans, I didn't agree about it being scum theater and think it could actually be two town
with some recent history being leaked into this game.

Pisskop - posts are not doing much for me has started to get slightly better but still leaning scum.

xtoxm - my least favorite is xtoxm, not a fan of his posts so far. Would like to hear more.

VOTE: xtoxm
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 267, ika wrote:
In post 264, Rogue wrote:Ika, can we please stop with your clingyness all of a sudden? It's making me annoyed in the past few games and to be fair I think it's clouding your ability to read me as a whole. If you noticed you read me wrong in the open game and wrong in the other blitz. I really don't enjoy playing a game where players are up my ass just to be clingy and bitch about how I'm not engaging or reading them right or ISO'ing. I find it utterly annoying. <.<

i neaver called you scum to begin with in this gaem mala so would you like to unpac that a bit?

I never once said im a person who can read you either nor do i expect myself to.

as for the last bit, agian i have not really made any mentions to you besids the comment of you not helping me nor expecting it

Because you do this every game. This is how it starts; you get all clingy when I don't respond/engage you and then you start scum reading me for bullshit reasons and it gets annoying. So this is me saying I don't want to deal with clingy people/players. It's just me lately.

The last bit wasn't to you, but to everyone who bitches about me not engaging/reading them right etc. IDK I just know if you start this early I'm going to lose any enjoyment for the game so basically this is me asking you to tone it down so i don't

~R
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 268, pisskop wrote:Notty/mala . . . That doesnt help me :/

Feeling is mutual!

~R
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Rogue »

Blood -- can you do me a favor and elaborate on the following:

- The read on us.
- Hippy read because I'm not sure I'm following your reasons to scum read the slot for that. (Hint I'm not scum reading them for that myself)
- xtomx
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Rogue »

Btw Notty is probably not going to be here til the earliest (monday) so you have me to deal with until then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 271, Rogue wrote:
In post 268, pisskop wrote:Notty/mala . . . That doesnt help me :/

Feeling is mutual!

~R

My posts are very helpful. They are a beacon in the mist that staunchly informs you of my towny status.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”