Blitz 8: U-Pick Villians - game over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

No real strong reads either way

Would be okay lynching

ika
xtoxm
persi
periguine falcon
maaaybe
rogue.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 374, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 367, PeregrineV wrote:My choice for scumteam:

ika
Hippy Love
Xtoxm

that leaves everyone else as town.

you do realize you have a 100% scum meta of thinking I am scum on d1 yeah? when you are town you tend to leave me alone cos you know that it will be more than likely that I will be nked early.

@ pisskop

thoughts?

Maybe, except I don't know who you are.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I was also listening to an audiobook that took a 180o when they suggested, in post-apocolyptic world, that the Soviet Union was run by satanists whose demon-summoning left the Kremlin infested with evil spirits and thats why nobody goes there.

I wtfed my pants
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Gorkington »

pere and hippy confirmed probably not on same scumteam.

pisskop wrote:Would be okay lynching
my elaborate strategy worked!
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 376, PeregrineV wrote:

ika
Hippy Love
Xtoxm

you do realize you have a 100% scum meta of thinking I am scum on d1 yeah? when you are town you tend to leave me alone cos you know that it will be more than likely that I will be nked early.

@ pisskop

thoughts?

then you haven't read the game and are still not reading the game cos pple have been calling me by name.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 am

Post by ika »

PV not reading the game is like a sucm tell for him

PV/percyival are a team i woudl see
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Gorkington »

hippy wrote:GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD GORK AND DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME LIKE YOU
im sure it will become increasingly challenging to consider liking me the longer this game goes on so dont worry about it ;D
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 375, pisskop wrote:No real strong reads either way

Would be okay lynching

ika
xtoxm
persi
periguine falcon
maaaybe
rogue.

All people who have posted within the last 3 hours. Coincidence, or laziness?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 am

Post by ika »

In post 382, Persivul wrote:

Would be okay lynching

ika
xtoxm
persi
periguine falcon
maaaybe
rogue.

what you think
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 381, Gorkington wrote:
hippy wrote:GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD GORK AND DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME LIKE YOU
im sure it will become increasingly challenging to consider liking me the longer this game goes on so dont worry about it ;D

it is raising a cple of red flags tho

eta: ika you are voting persy. so why are you talking to him as if he were town? and I still wld like you to walk me through as to how your read on gork evolve from scum w/me to null.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 322, Persivul wrote:
In post 308, Hippy Love wrote:CAN I PLZ HAVE 1 STRONG TOWN READ PRETTY PLZ WITH SUGAR ON TOP. TY.

pignash - it's obvious from his first post. He's new, and newbscum would have been quite happy with the me v. FB argument. No way he would have defended me there. and read genuine to me.

I'm leaning town on ika due to meta. In Dating Game he was scum, was lynched on D2, and only had 25 posts in the entire game (and that game had a secondary day phase). ZZZX called that as his scum game. In this game he has almost double that already.

On the scummy side:

Aronis's entrance was bad: - complaining about "bad man" and spelling of his name (seriously); - joining a safe position that was already out there; - concerned about early D1 votes on himself; - pad postcount with "Pagetop"; - proclaims himself town.

Xtox's entrance was bad, but from his join date and post count I take it he's old guard, and old guard like to play like that - i.e. consider themselves above needing to do obvtown stuff early on.

I don't like that FB and yakko still have votes on pignash.

UNVOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: Aronis

I'm padding my postcount by making one, not 5 or 10,
pagetop post?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by ika »

In post 384, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 381, Gorkington wrote:

it is raising a cple of red flags tho

eta: ika you are voting persy. so why are you talking to him as if he were town? and I still wld like you to walk me through as to how your read on gork evolve from scum w/me to null.

im not acting as if hes town?im askign him why he even ask such question if he doesnt answer it. its a fillery question that has not motive or reason behind it. if he answered first and then explain the reason behind it it could give me more insight.

the gork/you thing is that both of your read mirror each other and that the interacitons between you match up with being of the same alignement. if one of you is scum i would hegde bets the other is as well.

both of you are null, im trying to sort you without having you go into a meltdown like other games but its hard when you kinda nip me at the bud and not let me try to sort people by asking some dumb questions or giving a partial suspicion.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 383, ika wrote:

Would be okay lynching

ika
xtoxm
persi
periguine falcon
maaaybe
rogue.

what you think

You could also add
maybe
aronis too. More emaybe than rogue.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Im honestly not suprised you'd draw irrelevant conclusions from my posts.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:18 am

Post by ika »

In post 386, ika wrote:the gork/you thing is that both of your read mirror each other and that the interacitons between you match up with being of the same alignement. if one of you is scum i would hegde bets the other is as well.

it also worke vice versa that if ones town the other is as well

but this is day one so im jsut getting my feet wet by poking at people and gettign stuff known. when day 2 rolls around it should be more apprent where i stand
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 386, ika wrote:im not acting as if hes town?im askign him why he even ask such question if he doesnt answer it. its a fillery question that has not motive or reason behind it. if he answered first and then explain the reason behind it it could give me more insight.

the gork/you thing is that both of your read mirror each other and that the interacitons between you match up with being of the same alignement. if one of you is scum i would hegde bets the other is as well.

both of you are null, im trying to sort you without having you go into a meltdown like other games but its hard when you kinda nip me at the bud and not let me try to sort people by asking some dumb questions or giving a partial suspicion.

excuse me? you voted me first then backed out of it w/o changing your read on me, said I was on a scumteam with gork and now we are both null that you apparently still need to sort despite agreeing that perv looks scummy.

you are not adding up. and I don't want to hear any lame ass excuses as to why, I want you to quantify your reasoning which is why I am questioning you.

and do you know what hedging your bets even means in the context of mafia? cos that is an incredibly scummy thing to say.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 390, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 386, ika wrote:im not acting as if hes town?im askign him why he even ask such question if he doesnt answer it. its a fillery question that has not motive or reason behind it. if he answered first and then explain the reason behind it it could give me more insight.

excuse me? you voted me first then backed out of it w/o changing your read on me, said I was on a scumteam with gork and now we are both null that you apparently still need to sort despite agreeing that perv looks scummy.

you are not adding up. and I don't want to hear any lame ass excuses as to why, I want you to quantify your reasoning which is why I am questioning you.

and do you know what hedging your bets even means in the context of mafia? cos that is an incredibly scummy thing to say.

it should of been implied my read changed mollie. i am in a constant state of sorting ppl also

and i have, i told you why but you seem to not agree with it. i mena i cant axplain anything else about it i have done all i can about ti

no i dont, you should relaize im oblivious to things like thta
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:34 am

Post by ika »

your askign em to quantify something that i have said already and have no other way to explain
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 392, ika wrote:your askign em to quantify something that i have said already and have no other way to explain

I am not asking you to quantify things NOW, I was attempting to address your "nipping [you] in the bud thing" which you said I had done so in the past. I was giving my reasons for why i was questioning you.

still not sure how I feel about you.

VOTE: persy
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 383, ika wrote:

Would be okay lynching

ika
xtoxm
persi
periguine falcon
maaaybe
rogue.

what you think

Laziness, and not just from pisskop. It's something I've noticed about D1 in general.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 385, Aronis wrote:I'm padding my postcount by making one, not 5 or 10, 1 pagetop post?

Out of five points I made on you, you respond to only one, and the weakest at that. You're burying yourself deeper.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Persivul »

Do you not understand the concept of a rhetorical question? If I thought it were just coincidence, I wouldn't have brought it up at all.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Gorkington »

persivul youre supposed to prod at the fact that i havent given reasoning for you being scum.

;D
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 379, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 376, PeregrineV wrote:

ika
Hippy Love
Xtoxm

@ pisskop

thoughts?

then you haven't read the game and are still not reading the game cos pple have been calling me by name.

I read it like I read the angst scenes from the Twilight novels.

Besides, you don't want to be metaed, do you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Gorkington »

pere wrote:I read it like I read the angst scenes from the Twilight novels.
alone in the dark without clothes on?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”