Blitz 8: U-Pick Villians - game over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Gorkington »

qualitatively push someone.
like me.
i like being pushed by people i think are scum.
:D
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by ika »

In post 474, Rogue wrote:No I'm so sick of being ducking QL'd and hammered when I'm trying to play the game. So not you won't be voting me or hammering me.

This is where I wish I could fucking govern my own lynch

you realize if you became like e and didnt care as much you would be much happier

you know you could juct lyncht he people trying to lynch you
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Rogue »

Yeah but I'm not really sure if they both could be scum. I don't think they are both scum. They are both acting fucking terrible so I think if there's scum it's probably Mollie since she's baiting me the hardest. Gork just seems to be obxnoiusly obvious to my meta though. I mean it's hard to meta gork or know how he plays as scum when he has no scum games to talk of.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by ika »

In post 477, Rogue wrote:Yeah but I'm not really sure if they both could be scum. I don't think they are both scum. They are both acting fucking terrible so I think if there's scum it's probably Mollie since she's baiting me the hardest. Gork just seems to be obxnoiusly obvious to my meta though. I mean it's hard to meta gork or know how he plays as scum when he has no scum games to talk of.

Then why are you not voting her
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Gorkington »

rogue wrote:Gork just seems to be obxnoiusly obvious to my meta though. I mean it's hard to meta gork or know how he plays as scum when he has no scum games to talk of.
i really feel like youre trying to excuse too much of your play this game on variable meta.
i think if you were town you wouldnt be trying so hard to frame this as "only scum would think i am playing scummy!" and would be trying harder to figure out whether my meta on you was just being poorly applied.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Gorkington »

plus i think you would be more open to the fact that your scum meta is a little wooden.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 477, Rogue wrote:Yeah but I'm not really sure if they both could be scum. I don't think they are both scum. They are both acting fucking terrible so I think if there's scum it's probably Mollie since she's baiting me the hardest. Gork just seems to be obxnoiusly obvious to my meta though. I mean it's hard to meta gork or know how he plays as scum when he has no scum games to talk of.

walk me through how you think the scenario wld play out for me to push you this hard as scum.

bonus points for recognizing I am not being terrible by asking you questions that you don't seem to want to answer.

+++bonus points for answering questions that I asked in the first place. I feel like I have been waiting a hundred years.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

OMG I HAVENT POSTED IN LONG TIME!

But my reads have not gotten that much better.
I don't think its pignash anymore.

I don't like pers still.
I don't know who is town, maybe both? in that little hippy v ika match.

UNVOTE:
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 361, Rogue wrote:
In post 358, Persivul wrote:
In post 348, Rogue wrote:I didn't like xtoxm's last two votes in the thread. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

He only had two votes. One was his first post and unexplained, so presumably RVS for him, although he came into the game later. Then he said he wanted someone to vote him so he could OMGUS them, and ika obliged. What exactly don't you like about those? People do play around a little on entrance to a game.

I'm very aware but it was more the timing and the number of votes already on the player. It just seemed like a naked hop. I already pointed out that another player did it too and I didn't like pignah's either.

In post 425, Rogue wrote:
In post 358, Persivul wrote:
In post 348, Rogue wrote:I didn't like xtoxm's last two votes in the thread. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

He only had two votes. One was his first post and unexplained, so presumably RVS for him, although he came into the game later. Then he said he wanted someone to vote him so he could OMGUS them, and ika obliged. What exactly don't you like about those? People do play around a little on entrance to a game.

In post 359, ika wrote:
In post 355, Hippy Love wrote:

you just said that you thought that gork and I were scum. what magically happened in the space between you saying that and then a post later vote persy?

i... dont... know....

im tired, im irriated, im not thinking straight.

like i jsut dont know cus my brain say one thing yet my guts say antoher and i dunno what to fuckign follow anymore.

i would think you of all people whole know that i snap change with little (if any) reason due to what i feel

----

sigh im sorry mollie its jsut that with all the stuf that has been happeing has been weighing on me and clouding my judgement

pedit:

@roughe: dont worry about it then, have fun at work

@percival: your not even readin tthe timing of his vote go read the post numebr and where he did it and tell me how it makes it an RVS vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

this is starting to get boring.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 484, pisskop wrote:this is starting to get boring.

Hey pisskop,

I like the things you do.
HEY PISSKOP!
If I could I would be you.

Guess where thats from.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Son, that song is older than I am
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 486, pisskop wrote:Son, that song is older than I am

Son, that song is from your papi age.
Show some respect.
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

:o

BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

wow, a lot has happened,

I don't think rogue's emotion this game is scummy again I don't know anybodies meta really being new but it seems more like genuine frustration when I thought the same thing reading through the interaction.

That being said I don't like hippy love's not being able to see where rogue was coming from, It's really hard to read this because the two heads are hard for me to follow easily.

I have no idea how to read gork until something happens and we learn some more information i don't think I'll be able to determine if he is town or scum acting like this. Even though I don't if how he is playing is alignment indicative but I'm not a big fan of it as it seems like most of it is just "do what I say, because I'm for sure right"

I still don't like the persy votes I think he was town just as a do FB I think the initial interaction was more townie perspective's actually not really wanting to play with the other where as if one was mafia they would let the waste their effort on an argument that most of us would find more harmful to the game.

I still think Yakko is one of my more townie reads and haven't seen anything to change this.

Maybe this is just pisskops meta but for some reason the posts just don't feel like pushing for pro town reasons I don't want to lynch pisskop today in hopes I'll get something tomorrow.

Aronis, I'm nt sure what to make of the start to your game I'm not a big fan and it seems like you were intentionally baiting in an argument with the person who was going to call you out for you post content I think of reasons for to be both town and scum so I'll let it devlope some more.

Xtoxm, someone brought up (I think persy) that people like to make entrances. this may be true I had been gone a bit and my RVS was still on yakko, if I would have been back before he entered my vote would have already been of yakko because I liked his play as such his initial vote on the wagon with no reason for it at the time I didn't like so until I see more of him I'll keep my vote here.

Pignash has been null for me I didn't get why people thought the his entrance was so scummy I found it to be completly null for me and still do.

Ika, has moved to null I don't understand the whole voting for onself, not sure the motivation behind it maybe someone here does, however it seems like he isn't getting along with hippy love which he seems to have background with does anyone else here think they could be scum together acting this out it feels to me more like either only one of them is scum or neither of them.

PV hasn't provided much and I haven't been able to get much from the few comments and interjections he has made.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Pisskop, do you suffer from white privilege?
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am a victim of white privilidge. I never asked to be white and poor, but somehow... my life is just un debatably better than others in my situation
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

and oc I spell it wrong
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

Fire who's the scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by ika »

(Yes I'm drinking and getting drunk)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

This isnt the place for politics, but Im of the belief that race relations are only made worse because of that stupid crap and the focus of the media on it.

You know how to be equal? Go . . . be equal, and stop asking for more than everyone else.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by ika »

Omg are we having a dicussion about this?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by ika »

Btw fire and pis skip are towns now
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 497, ika wrote:Btw fire and pis skip are towns now

Silly Ika, me and pisskop were always town :)
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ True Ive only been scum like 10 confirmed times now.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”