Blitz 8: U-Pick Villians - game over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

hippy
pisskop
aronis
gork
peregrinev
rogue
Xtoxm
pignash
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Rank? Like Im interested in competing to be on your list of townreads.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

aronis
gork
peregrinev
rogue

^^ this is where we should be going.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Rogue »

There's a reason you're only a private.

pedit-

It's for the militia.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Rogue »

xtox drop the hammer.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

I thought you said that 1 of pisskop/perv was scum and so you decide to...vote aronis?

this is why your slot looks so scummy

and notty is that you making the shitty personal attacks? its still mala isn't it.

who keeps promising not to post but does so anyway ;( :( :( :(

also hippy says I have to include a heart in every post

hippy <3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1653, Rogue wrote:There's a reason you're only a private.

pedit-

It's for the militia.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

I was always more of a seaman than nati-guardsman.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1655, Hippy Love wrote:
I thought you said that 1 of pisskop/perv was scum and so you decide to...vote aronis?

this is why your slot looks so scummy

and notty is that you making the shitty personal attacks? its still mala isn't it.

who keeps promising not to post but does so anyway ;( :( :( :(

also hippy says I have to include a heart in every post

hippy <3
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1556, Rogue wrote:
Anoris is the last scumzor

lol
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

hey I can play the shouty font game too I practically invented it! I can do this all day.

I think by all means you shld do everything in your power to shit up the thread with your nasty personal attacks.

plz, keep doing this cos its kewl!

I have yet to see a reason come from you as to why aronis is scum over pisskop/perv who you were calling scum like literally on the preceding page.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Rogue »

That wasn't even a personal attack are you fucking kidding me

You're making me out to be a villain (heh) when all I've fucking done since I've been here is stand up for myself

Maybe I've been a bit snarky but you're making it out like I am making every single post with the intention of malice and that's just wrong, so back off. I tried to be cordial and got ignored, now I'm standing up for myself and getting shit on. So.

Mala thinks PV/pisskop are scumm because she thinks one of them is lying.

I think Anoris is scum because I'm a special snowflake!
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1660, Rogue wrote:That wasn't even a personal attack are you fucking kidding me

You're making me out to be a villain (heh) when all I've fucking done since I've been here is stand up for myself

Maybe I've been a bit snarky but you're making it out like I am making every single post with the intention of malice and that's just wrong, so back off. I tried to be cordial and got ignored, now I'm standing up for myself and getting shit on. So.

Mala thinks PV/pisskop are scumm because she thinks one of them is lying.

I think Anoris is scum because I'm a special snowflake!

when were you attacked exactly notty?
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Rogue »

When was I attacking you?

You've just spent literally the entire time I've been here going on and on about how I'm lying and playing the victim.

So maybe, no, you didn't wish death on my family or something, but you've been stupidly tunnelly and I've been on the defensive since I even fucking got here because you yelled at me for not stopping Mala frm attacking you when it's been going both ways between the two of you.

So I'm a little bit fed up with it all.

And then you accuse me of "shitty attacks" which is just blatantly 'what' while you push how we can't possibly be what we claim because it does not fit into what oyu've said when farside has literally verified in thread in response to YOUR question that it would work like we said it did, that we have some hidden last ability that we didn't claim, that we're lying about being a joat, and I'm just sick of it.

Literally every post you have made regarding our slot since I have gotten back is

"They are lying"

"Mala's being a fucking brat"

"I am the victim here"

And it's frustrating because you're sitting there lashing out at me when I've been trying to work with you since I've got here- not because I did anything, but because I wasn't around to leash Mala, because I believed her when she said she was done and she kept getting baited back into things? How you're only really "talking" to me so I can't say you aren't? Like come the fuck on. And then we have instances of you not even reading my posts or citing posts saying I've ignored them when I've responded to them and then you are mixing up me+mala when you should be able to tell the difference and it's fucking exhausting.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Rogue »

And a read can be emotionally compromised when there isn't an emotional component to it.

If you weren't, you would have realized I'm town by now.

/discussion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote count

rogue (1) hippy,
pisskop (1) aronis
Gork (1) gork
Aronis (4) peregrinev, rogue, pisskop and pignash
Hippy (1) Xtoxm

The cowards not voting:

With 8 alive it will take 5 to kill someone.
Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-05 19:10:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1662, Rogue wrote:When was I attacking you?

You've just spent literally the entire time I've been here going on and on about how I'm lying and playing the victim.

point to the post where I said that you were playing the victim. cos I am pretty sure I never said that.

So maybe, no, you didn't wish death on my family or something, but you've been stupidly tunnelly and I've been on the defensive since I even fucking got here because you yelled at me for not stopping Mala frm attacking you when it's been going both ways between the two of you.

So I'm a little bit fed up with it all.

And then you accuse me of "shitty attacks" which is just blatantly 'what' while you push how we can't possibly be what we claim because it does not fit into what oyu've said when farside has literally verified in thread in response to YOUR question that it would work like we said it did, that we have some hidden last ability that we didn't claim, that we're lying about being a joat, and I'm just sick of it.

Literally every post you have made regarding our slot since I have gotten back is

"They are lying"

"Mala's being a fucking brat"

"I am the victim here"

And it's frustrating because you're sitting there lashing out at me when I've been trying to work with you since I've got here- not because I did anything, but because I wasn't around to leash Mala, because I believed her when she said she was done and she kept getting baited back into things? How you're only really "talking" to me so I can't say you aren't? Like come the fuck on. And then we have instances of you not even reading my posts or citing posts saying I've ignored them when I've responded to them and then you are mixing up me+mala when you should be able to tell the difference and it's fucking exhausting.

if I am mixing up you and mala, doesn't that mean those responses were directed towards mala?

I am going to ask you as friend to take a step back and not conflate what I say to mala with what I say to you.

cos it wld make me sad that you as well as mala wld throw a friendship away. :(
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1663, Rogue wrote:And a read can be emotionally compromised when there isn't an emotional component to it.

If you weren't, you would have realized I'm town by now.

/discussion.

I am scumreading your slot cos of your claim, the way you went about it, your slot's shitty in thread play (and I am not alone in thinking this which seems to be a fact that both of you are ignoring) and your pushing the aronis wagon.

hippy has aronis as STRONG STRONG town. I am meh on him. I feel like his whole comment "I can lynch hippy" in the middle of our conflict to be incredibly opportunistic. but I am meh and I am not going to bump against hippy on this. why exactly do you think aronis is scum? cos you haven't really explained that.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

this is what we have so far:

rogue is claiming to have been motivated
fire the motivator died by being blown up n1
pisskop is claiming pgo which wld mean fire targeted him. presumably at night.
rogue says they were motivated

if fire motivated pisskop during the day and it was death by pgo, wldn't that reflect in the day end post? gorky brought this up.

it doesn't make sense for fire to be a day motivator. unless far held off on fire's flip for some reason? this is the only way that rogue and pisskop can both be town. but why say he died n1.

the logical conclusion to be drawn from this is that pisskop is lying and chose to blow up fire...for some strange reason, mebbe he thought fire was obvstown due to persy interactions so why are rogue pushing a wagon on aronis.

it doesn't make sense.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

v/la til monday

will be able to prodge on my phone
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1667, Hippy Love wrote:this is what we have so far:

rogue is claiming to have been motivated
fire the motivator died by being blown up n1
pisskop is claiming pgo which wld mean fire targeted him. presumably at night.
rogue says they were motivated

if fire motivated pisskop during the day and it was death by pgo, wldn't that reflect in the day end post? gorky brought this up.

it doesn't make sense for fire to be a day motivator. unless far held off on fire's flip for some reason? this is the only way that rogue and pisskop can both be town. but why say he died n1.

the logical conclusion to be drawn from this is that pisskop is lying and chose to blow up fire...for some strange reason, mebbe he thought fire was obvstown due to persy interactions so why are rogue pushing a wagon on aronis.

it doesn't make sense.

It's not too hard to guess what might have happened.

If Aronis is a redirector, he can accomplish what his claim is saying by redirecting actions to himself.
He can also redirect actions from player to player.
All he had to do is re-direct actions to me to Firebringer instead, maybe with the thought that I would be vigged and they could kill Firebringer instead.
Then, when I would have blown up, assuming pisskop is what he says, Firebringer blows up instead.

Redirector is not a common role, but in a game with lots of town night actions, like we seem to have available, it makes more sense.

If Aronis is town, and Rogue is blocked, we can lynch pisskop tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:07 am

Post by pisskop »

How would a passive bomb get redirected?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent wasting lynches on me when I have been nothing but townread this entire game.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1669, PeregrineV wrote:It's not too hard to guess what might have happened.

If Aronis is a redirector, he can accomplish what his claim is saying by redirecting actions to himself.
He can also redirect actions from player to player.
All he had to do is re-direct actions to me to Firebringer instead, maybe with the thought that I would be vigged and they could kill Firebringer instead.
Then, when I would have blown up, assuming pisskop is what he says, Firebringer blows up instead.

Redirector is not a common role, but in a game with lots of town night actions, like we seem to have available, it makes more sense.

If Aronis is town, and Rogue is blocked, we can lynch pisskop tomorrow.

perv, it really bothers me that you are not paying attention :(

aronis is not a redirector he is a 1 shot lightning rod and only redirect all night actions on himself. once. he can't redirect other players.

he has also said that he has not used it yet.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1671, pisskop wrote:We arent wasting lynches on me when I have been nothing but townread this entire game.

being townread is not synonymous with being town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope, but its indicative for me.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”