Blitz 8: U-Pick Villians - game over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

So lets not get all philospohical about it?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1670, pisskop wrote:How would a passive bomb get redirected?

Actions on a player are redirected to another player.

If I would have been blown up, that action goes to the new target instead.

My main point is that seems to be likely given
1. Your claim
2. Rogue's claim
3. Aronis' claim
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1671, pisskop wrote:We arent wasting lynches on me when I have been nothing but townread this entire game.

You know that being townread is not the same as town.

Being townread means you might be slightly less ignored by town. All other benefits are strictly imaginary.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1672, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 1669, PeregrineV wrote:It's not too hard to guess what might have happened.

If Aronis is a redirector, he can accomplish what his claim is saying by redirecting actions to himself.
He can also redirect actions from player to player.
All he had to do is re-direct actions to me to Firebringer instead, maybe with the thought that I would be vigged and they could kill Firebringer instead.
Then, when I would have blown up, assuming pisskop is what he says, Firebringer blows up instead.

Redirector is not a common role, but in a game with lots of town night actions, like we seem to have available, it makes more sense.

If Aronis is town, and Rogue is blocked, we can lynch pisskop tomorrow.

perv, it really bothers me that you are not paying attention :(

aronis is not a redirector he is a 1 shot lightning rod and only redirect all night actions on himself. once. he can't redirect other players.

he has also said that he has not used it yet.

If he was a scum redirector, would his claim be within his power to achieve, if required to do so?

Yes, and that lack of use given what we believed to be true going into night2 is a strike against him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1669, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1667, Hippy Love wrote:this is what we have so far:

rogue is claiming to have been motivated
fire the motivator died by being blown up n1
pisskop is claiming pgo which wld mean fire targeted him. presumably at night.
rogue says they were motivated

if fire motivated pisskop during the day and it was death by pgo, wldn't that reflect in the day end post? gorky brought this up.

it doesn't make sense for fire to be a day motivator. unless far held off on fire's flip for some reason? this is the only way that rogue and pisskop can both be town. but why say he died n1.

the logical conclusion to be drawn from this is that pisskop is lying and chose to blow up fire...for some strange reason, mebbe he thought fire was obvstown due to persy interactions so why are rogue pushing a wagon on aronis.

it doesn't make sense.

It's not too hard to guess what might have happened.

If Aronis is a redirector, he can accomplish what his claim is saying by redirecting actions to himself.
He can also redirect actions from player to player.
All he had to do is re-direct actions to me to Firebringer instead, maybe with the thought that I would be vigged and they could kill Firebringer instead.
Then, when I would have blown up, assuming pisskop is what he says, Firebringer blows up instead.

Redirector is not a common role, but in a game with lots of town night actions, like we seem to have available, it makes more sense.

If Aronis is town, and Rogue is blocked, we can lynch pisskop tomorrow.

I can only redirect actions to me. Not redirect things from you to pisskop or anything of that sort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 am

Post by pisskop »

He's needing the ropes. Ive listed my targets.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1680, pisskop wrote:He's needing the ropes. Ive listed my targets.

Me or PV?

Bc I'd be okay lynching him and me, well I'm about to get them.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Gorkington »

"hi guys im scumpere and im gonna unnecessarily throw doubt on my own claim by saying i targeted pisskop when hes a pgo and im not dead."
yeah nah.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Gorkington »

also hi everyone.
im really hungry tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I ate apples ^-^
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Gorkington »

jealous.
would be more jealous if youd eaten something more decadent though.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Rogue »

Okay

Hi Mollie!

So, in all honesty, most of my townread on anoris was liking him this game compared to normally I feel like he's someone I butt heaads with and most of what I remember from him this game was that pagetop thing and then I went to look at where the flipped scum are and he had both scum as confident/null scumreads. That originally made me think twice but I wanted to look through his games because I don't remember him fixating on pagetops last time we played together and flipping through some games, I saw his blitz SK game where he had a page top or two, he did have a town one with a few page tops, and hten I found a scum one w/ both the pagetop obsession and guess where he had put his buddy that game? his confident scumreads.

Anyways I will link these games!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- blitz sk game

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Zodiac game, he had like 5 pagetops

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=62705 <--- Luck game, he only had a few posts but none of them were pagetops

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=62652 <--- Fakeclaim upick, non pagetops

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=61714 <--- kids with guns, no pagetops, short iso

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6794695 <--- Scumgame! Short ISO, something I noted is that he voted his partner in RVS. No pagetops.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Town, no pagetops

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Scum! His strongest scumread was his buddy! There were a few pagetops early.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=60789 <--- Scumgame! Fixation of pagetops and talking about them/getting them (Just a ctrl F of his iso has 13 results, in a 17 page game. He didn't mention his buddy at all.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Team mafia! Fairly long ISO, 6 pagetops with no real buildup (He was town)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6594054 <--- No pagetops! Town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Town, no fixation

K So I'm done listing towngames, but I'm going to look at scumgames to see where he puts his buddies.

The point of what I've linked so far is the only game where he showed such a severe fixation on pagetops is a mafia game thus far.

In his ISO from this game it comes up 14 times. Admittedly like 4 of them are quoted from someone else, but he got into arguments about the pagetops and it looks like trying to start extraneous conversations.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go <--- Rick Santorum scumgame. He had two buddies, Bert/Marq. He never really had a solid read on bert until later on when he was calling him town. Marquis who he was scumreading ubt it wasn't all out tunneling.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6504633 <--- Dolphin mafia, buddy was in his scumteam all game

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6232068 <--- 2012 Primary mafia, his buddy was his one scumread

Anyways, I'll get more later tonight but look-

We have a fixation on pagetops which I only found in a scumgame. We have him bussing in all of his scumgames but one.

So, yeah.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

lemme discuss it with hippy, he has aronis as super strong town. I have seen some glimmers and there were a cple of spots I thought he looked really town, I think it was when he was asking pple what shld he do. scum don't usually do that.

where are you guys at with pisskop?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

That guy's hopelessly town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote count

rogue (1) hippy,
pisskop (1) aronis
Gork (1) gork
Aronis (4) peregrinev, rogue, pisskop and pignash
Hippy (1) Xtoxm

The cowards not voting:

With 8 alive it will take 5 to kill someone.
Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-05 19:10:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodge
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

can we just lynch xtoxm? Theres no way hes town and hes not helping in any way

VOTE: xtoxme
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Gorkington »

why are you voting for pisskop aronis.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Gorkington »

i'll feel like a jerk if aronis is scum.
because the main reason i dont want to sheep 1686 is because its rogue saying it.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 1693, Gorkington wrote:i'll feel like a jerk if aronis is scum.
because the main reason i dont want to sheep 1686 is because its rogue saying it.

we aren't shaping it cos hippy has aronis as town. he still does. I am not sheeping rogue cos it is a meta pattern matching case and those tend to be wrong.

@ aronis

why did you not use your power last night?

when is the last time piggy posted. cos honestly he is the 1 who is sticking out the most for me. I think xotme is a VI despite his joindate but hippy thinks it is cover for him being scum.

I just looked and this is piggy's last post:

In post 1632, pignash wrote:I don't see what chance Rogue really has as scum of winning so I am fine with this.

VOTE: aronis. L-1

some1 read that iso and tell tell me that is town cos I really don't think so. I think persy was chainsawing.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Hippy Love »

I srsly can't get past rogue's claim still. I wish I cld but i can't. it is NOT adding up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

guiz.

4 days
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Hippy Love »

fuck it

VOTE: aronis

I don't think xotme is gonna happen in 8 hours and there really aren't any alternatives.

I still do not understand what happened to rogue's pisskop read.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Gorkington »

uscum aronis?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

She can get roped tomorrow. Id almost insist.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”