Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

No he isn't try again
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Unless you want me to explain how a majority works?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

And yet here I am not pushing another wagon o.o

You guys cant even avoid throwing hissy fits. I dont really care for your snark son.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4591, pisskop wrote:
In post 4586, pisskop wrote:
In post 4583, scotmany12 wrote:BBM. Just vote pisskop. He replaced NS. NS was super scummy.

Y?

What is up with you guys and talking about this?

So why cant anybody talk with me here. Surely you adults would stop talking about killing yourself long enough to indulge me

Here. I'll talk to you. VCA is shit, at least how you do it. Stop using it. You literally just quoted all the votecounts, the player list, and then went, hey these two people look scum. Without any explanation at all. I then showed you a post that basically clear dav. You have since ignored it, and can't even explain why matt, who wasn't even pressured to give his opinion, would make connections to two of his scumbuddies in one post, when AJ wasn't even a big wagon at the moment (if I remember correctly).

Why did you even replace in if you didn't bother to read the game? You have since added nothing to the game except to antagonize and distract. Unlike BBM, that adds to your slots scumminess. You are now going after someone who is probably the least likely out of everyone remaining in this game to be mafia. That's how much that post clears dav.

As for why NS is scum. Day one, all he did was buddy up to mollie. He refused to vote for anyone (particularly myself) if mollie was not part of it, under the veil of not wanting to start a vanity wagon, despite the leading wagon at the point having like, three votes (again could be mistaken). Day two, he had not problem voting for someone he didn't even think was scum. Since then, he has done nothing. At all, despite being around until just a few days ago.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not reading 180 pages.
I do have vca and it is more than valid enough to get me caught up to speed when combined with selective readings.
There is more than ample evidence that Davsto is scum in the VCAs. Its not 100% accurate, as with all good things, or Id be crapping on your head rn.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4603, scotmany12 wrote:Here. I'll talk to you. VCA is shit, at least how you do it. Stop using it. You literally just quoted all the votecounts, the player list, and then went, hey these two people look scum.

I did? :eek:

Why dont you go fuck yourself. nice and simple. Im not interested in your postings any longer.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

See its fine when he posts it but were the devil when we do the same thing.

It's fucking adorable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey 2ways streets are fine, but they dont win you extras
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4605, pisskop wrote:
In post 4603, scotmany12 wrote:Here. I'll talk to you. VCA is shit, at least how you do it. Stop using it. You literally just quoted all the votecounts, the player list, and then went, hey these two people look scum.

I did? :eek:

Why dont you go fuck yourself. nice and simple. Im not interested in your postings any longer.

Why did you ask for me to engage you if you aren't even going to bother to hear what I said. And I was wrong, you didn't post all the votecounts. You just quoted a thing from titus. You still have not given any explanation as to why dav is scum. At all.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Im actually literally trying to engage with you and you are just ignoring everything I say
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Give me all your reasons why dav is scum. Don't just go VCA. I want you to explain your vca to me.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm gonna look through page 37 I bet something important is there
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Dav vote pisskop with mollie and me plz. Nero slot can wait.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 903, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 902, catboi wrote:I'm not sure what the towntell is that I'm supposed to be seeing there

Can we change "A mob has formed" to this quote. Describes everything a lot more.

Page 37 gave us this gem. It really was a great moment.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5979397

if anyone wants to see a lynch on town completely composed of other townies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay. I read through davesto's day 2 and he does look very scummy :-\

My interactions with scotty are such Im not crazy on lynching him.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

#blessed
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

guys i just ISOd Hitler he looks kinda scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Neat. I love knowing Im getting free rent.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4592, pisskop wrote:If you cant then just stop talking. It really is no wonder people leave this game when everyone is so hostile

this is an absurdly shitty thing to say I am sure every1 that left the game was cos of me!

don't be shitty to flame he doesn't deserve it.

pisskop we just finished a game that I hated there was an alt involved and mala was being herself and notty got involved and ika had signed up when we had an agreement not to play together!

3 players that have replaced out were scum. blackberry (town!myko) did and so did bins who is now nero and is totally giving me the willies and not in a good way!

can you pretty plz lay off of flame and scotty and look at nero/titus/bins? was I originally right about that whole shit?
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

I want to townread Titus for her entrace. It wasnt stellar, but I felt she put an effort into getting it right, whereas as scum I would have expected her to draw a definitive answer instead of kind of waflling.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because she would have already had a push in mind.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4621, pisskop wrote:Because she would have already had a push in mind.

then who do you think is scum?

dave convinces every1 to eat tacos while holding residence in the UK and I am struggling.

ffs is it nexus?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4621, pisskop wrote:Because she would have already had a push in mind.

I understand this.

why are you blaming the playerlist for replace outs tho when the majority of them didn't happen until it was convenient for them to do so?

THERE

I SAID IT
whew!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4612, scotmany12 wrote:Nero slot can wait.

Neo slot is town, if you are town you shouldn't want to lynch that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”