Blitz 11: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game over!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

i've been saying PO/pk is scummy for like two days but no one was listening.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

ika isnt conftown.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 875, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i've been saying PO/pk is scummy for like two days but no one was listening.

Youre not exactly on my town list either
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:40 am

well i don't think he's scum and i think ika suddenly making it into the TOWN COP's town list without reason from not being there the day before makes a hell of a lot of sense to say he checked ika. especially given the fact that ika was being all kinds of fucking scummy on D1.

p-edit: idgaf.
Art is cool.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 626, Pipe Organist wrote:You all should stop trying to lynch jeanne like shes some kind of counterwagon.

And then there's this. Like I don't know what on earth this is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. Then theres no reason to post about how you dont care, is there ;)
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

But I'm trying to be careful because I've heard you have a really good scum game ETL.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

she does.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 am

lol
Art is cool.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 489, Ümläüt wrote:People who lynched Persivul: 3dicerolling, EspeciallyTheLies, Kop, Ranger, Jeanne11, Hinduragi, hiplop, ika.

Ranger and Hinduragi are dead conftown, that leaves six.

ika looks like town to me.

3d and ETL are null.

Kop is lurking to the point of being a decent PL anyway.

Jeanne is pretty hardcore scummy but hiplop doesn't look much better. I'd say one xor the other is scum.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 am

Post by tn5421 »

your antagonism is unhelpful pisskop.
WIP
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:45 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Ika didn't look too town at this point, then why would umlaut throw out this town read?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:45 am

Post by pisskop »

What did you make of tn's gaff?

^^ @etl

@tn

shhh now.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:46 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 885, tn5421 wrote:your antagonism is unhelpful pisskop.

Pretty sure pisskop is always like this.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:46 am

Post by tn5421 »

Pisskop I'm never playing in a game with you again if you're town, welcome to the blacklist.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

3d, you arent really qualified to make that statement, seeing as we have all of like 3 games in our past. idk about you, but i have like 50+ of them on this site.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. Get in line and shut up now. I told you to calm yourself and stop taking the game so personal.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:48 am

Post by tn5421 »

Seriously just shut the fuck up and die already.

VOTE: pisskop
WIP
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:48 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 890, pisskop wrote:3d, you arent really qualified to make that statement, seeing as we have all of like 3 games in our past. idk about you, but i have like 50+ of them on this site.

I've also read so past games where you act like this, but I don't remember you playing like this when we played together. :(
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

Post by tn5421 »

You don't get to personally insult me most of the game and expect that telling me to 'not take it personal' is going to make it perfectly fucking ok.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

3d, this doesnt look like a cop clear. At all. Even a little :|
Spoiler: .
In post 310, Ümläüt wrote:@ika, I don't have any sort of read on you at all (except that your willingness to hammer someone you openly believe is town is so ridiculous I have trouble believing scum would do it) but I hate pretty much every post you've made. This isn't going to help me read anything but I thought I'd throw it out there.

In post 489, Ümläüt wrote:People who lynched Persivul: 3dicerolling, EspeciallyTheLies, Kop, Ranger, Jeanne11, Hinduragi, hiplop, ika.

Ranger and Hinduragi are dead conftown, that leaves six.

ika looks like town to me.

3d and ETL are null.

Kop is lurking to the point of being a decent PL anyway.

Jeanne is pretty hardcore scummy but hiplop doesn't look much better. I'd say one xor the other is scum.

In post 497, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 493, ika wrote:kop/anroris are scum

im gonna iso ranger and look at her list again about the nubers and sheep that

I find him hard to analyze so I'm just relying on instinct and on how players who know him better are reading him.

In post 522, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 508, Aronis wrote:Ranger refused to give reasons and changed votes as often as the wind changed.

I don't buy it. One random vote for Persivul, one vote for Jeanne who you agreed was scummy, then another for Persivul when his bandwagon started overtaking hers. If you were going to shoot someone for being opaque it would be ika, and if you were going to shoot someone for changing votes it would be Jeanne.

VOTE: Aronis

Pedit: I agree with Jeanne? Weird.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 894, tn5421 wrote:You don't get to personally insult me most of the game and expect that telling me to 'not take it personal' is going to make it perfectly fucking ok.

But I do. Report me and bugger off.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Im sorry I hurt your feels. Honest. I don't aim to upset people so much they stop playing with me. But Im not going to repent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Hey, hiplop. How do we feel about him?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:51 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 896, pisskop wrote:
In post 894, tn5421 wrote:You don't get to personally insult me most of the game and expect that telling me to 'not take it personal' is going to make it perfectly fucking ok.

But I do. Report me and bugger off.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

You're not important in the fucking slightest.

Shut your fucking mouth if you can't stop insulting people instead of attacking their play.
WIP

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”