Blitz 11: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game over!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pisskop »

ok. Lets go down this route.

1) You havent done
anything
of worth before riding me d2 or 3 or w.e. I think you hammered Jeane, more of a null to scumtell than anything else.
2) You havent shut up about me long enough to produce
anything
useful for the town.
3) You arent even reading today!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:54 am

Post by pisskop »

also

4) YOU HAMMERED WHILE WE WERE MASSCLAIMING
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:54 am

Post by tn5421 »

So why aren't you lynching me yet?
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Do we even have a full massclaim yet?

You. C'mon. Head in the game please?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by tn5421 »

This anchor shit really needs to stop popping up on my fucking posts, im not doing that shit.

Who the fuck cares, NOBODY, thats why I'm still alive.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

and honestly, I think you taking this all so personally is a towntell.

I kinda wanna lynch in ika or hiplop rn.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:57 am

Post by tn5421 »

YOU DONT GET TO DESTROY MY ENTHUSIASM FOR A GAME AND THEN FUCKING COMPLAIN THAT IM NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT THE GODDAMN FUCK UP AND LYNCH ME IF IM GODDAMN SCUM.

YOU COULD LITERALLY QUOTE YOUR SCUM ROLE PM RIGHT NOW AND NOBODY WOULD GIVE A ''SINGLE FUCK'' BECAUSE OF YOUR APATHY-SPREADING BEHAVIOR.

EAT ROPE
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

okay. Thats not town. :\
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by tn5421 »

You're not town.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by pisskop »

fine. Sure. But we need to talk about claims, roles, and ulmats NAs
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 am

Post by tn5421 »

I don't need to find your partner right this second, scum. Just need to red flip you and do some work.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 am

Post by tn5421 »

incidentially i wont blacklist you if you're scum since you're supposed to do that kind of shit as scum.

god help you if you're town though.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 911, tn5421 wrote:incidentially i wont blacklist you if you're scum since you're supposed to do that kind of shit as scum.

god help you if you're town though.

shut up.

Youre talking about apathy but look what happened when you went on you peevish tirade. :shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 887, pisskop wrote:What did you make of tn's gaff?
^^ @etl

In post 893, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 890, pisskop wrote:3d, you arent really qualified to make that statement, seeing as we have all of like 3 games in our past. idk about you, but i have like 50+ of them on this site.

I've also read so past games where you act like this, but I don't remember you playing like this when we played together. :(

Lately I've been stressed, but I have plenty of good examples of play :( I hunt using emotions though.

In post 895, pisskop wrote:3d, this doesnt look like a cop clear. At all. Even a little :|
Spoiler: .
In post 310, Ümläüt wrote:@ika, I don't have any sort of read on you at all (except that your willingness to hammer someone you openly believe is town is so ridiculous I have trouble believing scum would do it) but I hate pretty much every post you've made. This isn't going to help me read anything but I thought I'd throw it out there.

In post 489, Ümläüt wrote:People who lynched Persivul: 3dicerolling, EspeciallyTheLies, Kop, Ranger, Jeanne11, Hinduragi, hiplop, ika.

Ranger and Hinduragi are dead conftown, that leaves six.

ika looks like town to me.

3d and ETL are null.

Kop is lurking to the point of being a decent PL anyway.

Jeanne is pretty hardcore scummy but hiplop doesn't look much better. I'd say one xor the other is scum.

In post 497, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 493, ika wrote:kop/anroris are scum

im gonna iso ranger and look at her list again about the nubers and sheep that

I find him hard to analyze so I'm just relying on instinct and on how players who know him better are reading him.

In post 522, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 508, Aronis wrote:Ranger refused to give reasons and changed votes as often as the wind changed.

I don't buy it. One random vote for Persivul, one vote for Jeanne who you agreed was scummy, then another for Persivul when his bandwagon started overtaking hers. If you were going to shoot someone for being opaque it would be ika, and if you were going to shoot someone for changing votes it would be Jeanne.

VOTE: Aronis

Pedit: I agree with Jeanne? Weird.

@3D
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by ika »

im a vt i wanted pogo as well
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by ika »

also etl shitting on my play is funny when she has not been here as much leading

anywyas pisskop is scum we already know or hes really taken his game to another level where its jsut falt out jerk
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

So you are thinking etl/pisskop? I think it's etl/tn, so I guess we lynch ETL?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nonsense. Whatd you bid for?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 917, pisskop wrote:Nonsense. Whatd you bid for?

ika
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by ika »

dice why is etl in both worlds?

more importantly why etl over pisskop
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

just ETL lack of presence in this game and the fact that pisskop and tn setting up an ad hominem war as scummy buddies is just plain immoral.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 919, ika wrote:dice why is etl in both worlds?

more importantly why etl over pisskop

Tell us what you bid for ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

3d dont you dare ignore this.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 914, ika wrote:im a vt i wanted
pogo
as well
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

So Im blind as well.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”