Blitz 11: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game over!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by ika »

etl im not giving you shit for being inactive. im adressing your inactivity in general. I dont know your RL or your work scedule. its irrelivent that you are busy RL though. I am judging you based on yoru play in this game
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by ika »

dice have you voted yet?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

not yet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh interest, vengeful scum can self-hammer. Dont do it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 950, ika wrote:etl im not giving you shit for being inactive. im adressing your inactivity in general. I dont know your RL or your work scedule. its irrelivent that you are busy RL though. I am judging you based on yoru play in this game

... no you said i'm not around being a leader.

because i'm busy... you should know my scumgame does not consist of fucking taking a back seat, now does it?

i seriously dont care if we lose or not, but it's goddamn annoying to be judged on RL shit that has nothing to do with the game. i've been here giving my input as much as i feasibly can. pk is playing at some scum theater with tn and it's obvious. this should be easy. 3dice is obvtown and has been since d1. ika is as good as cleared based on umlaut's floppy reads. literally pk/tn are the only ones left. i dont understand how yall don't see this.

just lynch me and get this irritating game over with.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^^

She's ateing it up. For all hte not being here she is doing she fnds plenty of time to not contribuite anything meaningful when she is here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 pm

holy shit do you even know the fucking definition of AtE??? jesus...
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

It always sucks not be be able to give it your all.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:21 pm

apply it right or stfu because you're making yourself look really stupid right now.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why sure I do. AtE is bitching about how you cant play but signed up for the game anyway.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by tn5421 »

And you still find plenty of time to be an unhelpful asshole, pisskop.
WIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

AtE is not actually contribuiting when you do come around, instead trying to garner sympathy by stating how little time you have.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:22 pm

right. i haven't contributed anything.

ok. i honestly dont know why i play anymore.

p-edit: lmao no that is not what AtE is but ok. go on misusing buzzwords because you think it will help you get your last mislynch in.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

AtE is going to lose you the game because as much of an asshole and jerk and somewhat of an airhead as I can be, my intuition is honed and my intellect is more than capable of considering all the options. Eventually.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

i never once asked for anyone's sympathy. ika asked why i haven't been around, i answered. plain and simple. please don't sign up for any games with me anymore, pk. honest request.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill put you on the list under tn.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:24 pm

i really do need to go now, i have to work in the morning.

i apologize if i haven't been around enough to be useful. pk can go die in a hole i dont care if he's scum, being a dick is unwarranted.
Art is cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

AtE is bleating like a lamb about how mean somebody is and how frustrating it is to get caught.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

The choice is really simple.

Either Im scum, or Im not.

If Im scum, vote me and lets all move on with our lives.
If Im not, then Im telling you its a little too convienient how craptacular tn has been playing. And if Im not scum, and ika/3s are confed, then . . . you need me to complete the lynch. so join me then.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by ika »

pisskop stop seriosuly im with etl

@etl, yes i did say that but that does not implicate that it was attacking you about your RL issues. I am used to you trying to lead and the lack of it is whats concerning to me. if its due to RL issue then thats that. Am i going to disrgard your RL? no. But it does not stop me prom pushing you to try to get a read off you

pisskop self vote if your gonna aTe too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Eithger A or B is going to happen. Lynching tn is bad bears.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

This has nothing to do with your rl issues etl. I apologize in advance if you interpret it this way.

VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies

I just honestly cannot imagine a piss/tn scum team
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by ika »

mod vc?
3dicerolling