Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 97, Fro99er wrote:
In post 94, Dwlee99 wrote:Also his vote hop.

What's wrong with vote hopping?

It's opportunistic.
In post 144, Fro99er wrote:
In post 114, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 111, Fro99er wrote:Aero might actually be scum.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

"This is subjective and not in any way a real argument."

What?

Also, why you no answer my question?

I was quoting Aero.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 2.

In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Also I remembered wrong about davesaz.

Noted.

In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Sheeping Aero.

Early sheep noted.

In post 33, davesaz wrote:Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

No.

In post 36, DeathNote wrote:Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now

Explain.

In post 38, DeathNote wrote:FA could be scum.

Fro99er more likely scum?

In post 48, Frozen Angel wrote:things are getting sirious in here.

Why serious?
Number of votes?
The reasons for the votes?

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

In post 80, Fro99er wrote:It's clear death note has never played with me.

RC has though. Why was my entrance bad RC?

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS

In post 126, Fro99er wrote:No, it wasn't BS. It was true because you were buddying me there.

You know my vote hopping is town. It was in refraction. It was in that game.

Now you're pretending you were saying BS? You know what you said was true there, even if you were scum.

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

Sorry, I thought I spoiler tagged those quotes so people wouldn't have to see them.

Mod can you spoiler tag my quotes to save some space?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

They are spoilered.

To create a collasping spoiler you need to add =<text> to the open tag.

Code: Select all

spoiler=stuffz]
STUFF
[/spoiler]

as opposed to

Code: Select all

[spoiler]
hidey blacktext stuff
[/spoiler]
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:33 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 151, DeathNote wrote:So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 2.

In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Also I remembered wrong about davesaz.

Noted.

In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Sheeping Aero.

Early sheep noted.

In post 33, davesaz wrote:Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

No.

In post 36, DeathNote wrote:Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now

Explain.

In post 38, DeathNote wrote:FA could be scum.

Fro99er more likely scum?

In post 48, Frozen Angel wrote:things are getting sirious in here.

Why serious?
Number of votes?
The reasons for the votes?

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

In post 80, Fro99er wrote:It's clear death note has never played with me.

RC has though. Why was my entrance bad RC?

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

link meta

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:

link meta

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS

In post 126, Fro99er wrote:No, it wasn't BS. It was true because you were buddying me there.

You know my vote hopping is town. It was in refraction. It was in that game.

Now you're pretending you were saying BS? You know what you said was true there, even if you were scum.

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.

VOTE: Death Note

This basically reads as "I'm scum and its not fair how people are townreading each other!!!"
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 150, Dwlee99 wrote:It's opportunistic.

No, that is an incorrect generalization.

I vote hop all the time as town. You need to give better reasons for scum reading someone than "vote hop"
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 151, DeathNote wrote:Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy

Explain.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

who is hop?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 155, Fro99er wrote:

I vote hop all the time as town. You need to give better reasons for scum reading someone than "vote hop"

Well if it's not your meta to vote hop then it's scummy.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Seriously who is hop?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whats wrong with you people! Explain the f... your talking about! :/
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote hopping is moving your vote around a lot.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

What about the possibility that one is scum but knows his meta well enough to fake it, well enough to fool the other?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

Do you think it will work with him?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 158, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 155, Fro99er wrote:

Well if it's not your meta to vote hop then it's scummy.

Can you give examples of Fro99er not vote hopping?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Why wouldnt it? Scum will hang themselves or thei friends.

Is frogger functionally different thant pirate mollie?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 70, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 65, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, FA if scum will be really obvious further on down the line so I'm not motivated to lynch her right this second

Can Frozen Angel be "obvious" scum on Day One?

VOTE: Zulfy
Posting but not involved.

Were you paying attention to when the posts occurred? I could buy in to "not involved" as a scumtell but there would need to be something to be involved in at that time.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 165, pisskop wrote:Why wouldnt it? Scum will hang themselves or thei friends.

Is frogger functionally different thant pirate mollie?

I don't have a big enough sample size to know, but you made it sound like you do. Are they functionally similar?
(BTW what do you mean by functionally in this case? I used your term but not sure what you mean by it. :wink: )
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

ffs.

Their styles seem similar. I suppose frogger is lesswell known and perhaps more conservative about it, but they strike me a similiar playing styles.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 1.3

Frozen Angel (2) - Dwlee99, Nero Cain
Keyser Söze (2) - Zulfy, Wickedestjr
Dwlee99 (2) - TheCow, Fro99er
Wickedestjr (1) - Wake88
JarJarDrinks (1) - davesaz
Fro99er (1) - Aeronaut
Zulfy (1) - Keyser Söze
Aeronaut (1) - Frozen Angel
DeathNote (1) - RadiantCowbells

Not voting (4) - pisskop, Nosferatu, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks

Fixed an error in the last VC
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 132, Fro99er wrote:
In post 129, Aeronaut wrote:I don't care that you vote hopped, I simply thought about what I would do as scum, if somebody accused me and someone else of being scum, I'd try to turn it against that other person, as well as distance myself from them.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO W TH YOU ACCUSING ME

JESUS FUCK

I would seriously replace out of this game had I not pre inned because I wanted to play an AP game.

In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. You're town.

I'll remember to flip the fuck out next time I play with someone I consider an MS friend.

VOTE: Dwlee
something bothers me about you and I don't know what. Post more so I can tell you why you're scum.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:47 am

Post by TheCow »

Spoiler: stuff
In post 16, Frozen Angel wrote:Omgus?

VOTE: Dwlee99

k
In post 22, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Wickedestjr

daykill:pisskop

what why?
In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Cool, Aero is probtown.

Also I remembered wrong about davesaz. Only game I played was open 614 where he caught up several pages into the game, so I haven't seen davesaz RVS

VOTE: Frozen Angel

What? How did you mix something like this up? weird shit man
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:being scum?

insightful :^)
In post 50, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not!

insightful x2
In post 62, pisskop wrote:I may or may not be trolling lightly.

im surrounded by such insight 0-0
In post 71, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 69, Frozen Angel wrote:defensive how?

Facepalm denotes frustration.
Is OMGUS alignment indicative?

In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 71, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 69, Frozen Angel wrote:defensive how?

Facepalm denotes frustration.
Is OMGUS alignment indicative?

:facepalm:

kekerino putting a pin in this
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?

k

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkFgj4dA1w[/youtube]

ye
In post 105, Frozen Angel wrote:You , Nero , You

VOTE: Aero

what are you even trying to achieve?

In post 106, Frozen Angel wrote:Thats me trying to prove I know OMGUS is not alignment indicative! ^^^^

what?

link meta

ye
In post 113, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop....What's your take on me so far?

What kind of question is this?
In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

ooohhhhhhh shots fired
In post 129, Aeronaut wrote:I don't care that you vote hopped, I simply thought about what I would do as scum, if somebody accused me and someone else of being scum, I'd try to turn it against that other person, as well as distance myself from them.

hmm
In post 128, Fro99er wrote:
In post 124, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 121, pisskop wrote:Why do you think he asked me about himself, aero? I want to know your actual line of logic here.

The question is, why ask about yourself? What does he gain from that information wise?

I gain a ton of information asking what pisskop thinks

i hope you elaborate by the time i catch up
In post 132, Fro99er wrote:

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO W TH YOU ACCUSING ME

JESUS FUCK

I would seriously replace out of this game had I not pre inned because I wanted to play an AP game.

hmm
In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. You're town.

what?
In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

what?

okay lovers quarrel?

got lazy with the last page
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 162, davesaz wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

What about the possibility that one is scum but knows his meta well enough to fake it, well enough to fool the other?

What about that would never work? Like who reasonably does that? Sure you can bus a partner but who has the gall to try and meta clear someone day 1?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:16 am

Post by DeathNote »

^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

Mollie/Fro99er are similar in the sense that they meta clear themselves right? I've seen her bitch about people pressuring her and the most common saying is always something along the lines of "PLAYER X, would I do that as scum???"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”