OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Wanderer was pretty scummy and you haven't done jack to change my mind in all the time that you've been here. If you are town, do something. Post reads. Give your thoughts on the pages since your replace in.

I have mild reservations about Dierfire but not anything that warrants a D1 lynch. I do want to look at him more in-depth later.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Honestly man, I'm not really too confident on my scum reads this game. I think a pisskop lynch would reveal a lot through interactions, but I still think wanderer is town, and I can explain why now.

I just finished playing a mini normal game (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63842 here if you want to take a look) with Wanderer where we were both scum. I feel like I got to know wanderer scum very well, and quite frankly, her opening post looked nothing like she did in the mini normal game.

I'd like to see the replacements light on this game. (particularly the lane slot because I'm town reading him pretty hard)

@Skull - Will we get a deadline extension for the replacements or nah?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Give me a quick cliffnotes on what you find different about wanderer here vs there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

better idea, lay out your case here and stop fishing for it like youre in a position to ask.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In Monkeyman game, wanderer was a more lurky, less apt to take a stance early, more general with her questioning, and just generally less helpful.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I did lay out my issues with wanderer. I suggest you read the thread. I also pointed out that I found it scummy of you to immediately pop up and vote me after I started making noises against your slot. There isn't much else against you to go on because you haven't really done anything. You've been a passenger in this game floating along, biting back at people who suspect you.

Varsoon may have more votes than you but you have a lot more support for your lynch as Dierfire pointed out so the most likely scenario is that you are going to get lynched today and if you are town, you need to gear up. So, again: read the thread and post a list of your reads.

I asked 3dice the differences between wanderer's play here and there so I can get a read on 3dice (and possibly your slot). It is not because I don't have my own opinions about you.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I mean, I wish I could've seen more from her this game, but from the little posts she did make, it didn't seem anything like her scum game.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 529, 3dicerolling wrote:In Monkeyman game, wanderer was a more lurky, less apt to take a stance early, more general with her questioning, and just generally less helpful.

All of those qualities apply here besides the lack of early stances - she did take stances against me and Farside. I still find her vote rather dissonant. She had a better case against me than on Farside and there was a bigger wagon on me so her vote on Farside looked much more like a way to dodge the leading wagon out of fear of being in the spotlight.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

She wasn't lurky, she was busy this game. Her questioning was more general the previous game. The only way you could know whether she was less helpful was if you read the game.

I disagree with your interpretation of her vote, but it's clear neither of us are going to budge on our stance.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 533, 3dicerolling wrote:I disagree with your interpretation of her vote, but it's clear neither of us are going to budge on our stance.

No, let's talk about this part. What do you disagree about? Do you think her case on Farside was strong?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I think her stance on farside was not a very common one. She plays pretty safe with her vote as scum, and I don't see her going out and voting against the flow as scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey, Im glad youd rather push a case on a player than read their posts and confront them directly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by OceanWind »

@3dice - Why do you think she voted Farside over me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive been very succint with my reads, and you pushing me as some kind of nonentity is entirely disingenuous.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 536, pisskop wrote:Hey, Im glad youd rather push a case on a player than read their posts and confront them directly.

If you are talking to me, I suggest you read my posts. I asked you to read the thread and post your thoughts. I'm waiting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lul. Son, Ive given more than enough to the likes of you.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 538, pisskop wrote:Ive been very succint with my reads, and you pushing me as some kind of nonentity is entirely disingenuous.

Yes, you have two scumreads. You scumread me because I suspected your slot. You scumread Dierfire because Dierfire voted you. Both of these are garbage-tier reads. Do better if you are town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant tell if sillyhead or actually believes they can sti the pot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 541, OceanWind wrote:
In post 538, pisskop wrote:Ive been very succint with my reads, and you pushing me as some kind of nonentity is entirely disingenuous.

Yes, you have two scumreads. You scumread me because I suspected your slot. You scumread Dierfire because Dierfire voted you. Both of these are garbage-tier reads. Do better if you are town.

Oh hey; thats totally what I said. Good reading ereone.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 537, OceanWind wrote:@3dice - Why do you think she voted Farside over me?

Probably because her gut felt like farside was scummier than you? I can't really read her mind.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dier or ocean is where the rope's going today if I can help it.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 545, pisskop wrote:Dier or ocean is where the rope's going today if I can help it.

You might want to push dier then because my votes not going on ocean today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 546, 3dicerolling wrote:You might want to push dier then

Ive already laid out my push igmeou
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dier's posting are mechanical and she doesnt actually follow through with her questions/participation.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Meh, that's not really something I could get behind, even if I think your slot is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”