DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't know how to respond to that. I voted him because I saw something I didn't like. Who cares what tense it's in.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 499, pisskop wrote:Dont judge he site based on this game. Go out and mingle with players more than 2 years old.

I don't. I do plenty on the site, just very little with mafia. I even go to meets to hang out with people and will play F2F mafia there. Strangely, most of those people don't play Forum mafia anymore either.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 500, DeathNote wrote:I don't know how to respond to that. I voted him because I saw something I didn't like. Who cares what tense it's in.

Grammar betrays people's thoughts often.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Maybe if you're an idiot
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Well, for me it depends on the way a meta read is presented. For example, awhile ago, someone said something like "RC knows my scum game, she should know better, this isn't my scum game". THAT, in my opinion, is sort of a bullshit excuse. When I gave my meta read on Fro99er, I sort of explained how I viewed him in both alignments, and then gave examples to two games which exemplified that well.

He's also sort of a special case, just in the fact that I don't feel like he could really "act" like his town meta, because he plays with a lot of emotion, and that sort of thing is really hard to fake without looking like pure bullshit.

He's not ruled out by any means. But as far as I'm concerned right now, he's town and I'm moving on.

ro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Do you get it, or is it bullshit? Pick one, because you're both casting shade into my argument, as well as sort of saying you're OK with it.

In post 171, TheCow wrote:
Spoiler: stuff
In post 16, Frozen Angel wrote:Omgus?

VOTE: Dwlee99

k
In post 22, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Wickedestjr

daykill:pisskop

what why?
In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Cool, Aero is probtown.

Also I remembered wrong about davesaz. Only game I played was open 614 where he caught up several pages into the game, so I haven't seen davesaz RVS

VOTE: Frozen Angel

What? How did you mix something like this up? weird shit man
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:being scum?

insightful :^)
In post 50, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not!

insightful x2
In post 62, pisskop wrote:I may or may not be trolling lightly.

im surrounded by such insight 0-0
In post 71, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 69, Frozen Angel wrote:defensive how?

Facepalm denotes frustration.
Is OMGUS alignment indicative?

In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:

:facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

kekerino putting a pin in this
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?

k
In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkFgj4dA1w[/youtube]
In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

ye
In post 105, Frozen Angel wrote:You , Nero , You

VOTE: Aero

what are you even trying to achieve?

In post 106, Frozen Angel wrote:Thats me trying to prove I know OMGUS is not alignment indicative! ^^^^

what?
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 111, Fro99er wrote:Aero might actually be scum.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

link meta

ye
In post 113, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop....What's your take on me so far?

What kind of question is this?
In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

ooohhhhhhh shots fired
In post 129, Aeronaut wrote:I don't care that you vote hopped, I simply thought about what I would do as scum, if somebody accused me and someone else of being scum, I'd try to turn it against that other person, as well as distance myself from them.

hmm
In post 128, Fro99er wrote:
In post 124, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 121, pisskop wrote:Why do you think he asked me about himself, aero? I want to know your actual line of logic here.

The question is, why ask about yourself? What does he gain from that information wise?

I gain a ton of information asking what pisskop thinks

i hope you elaborate by the time i catch up
In post 132, Fro99er wrote:
In post 129, Aeronaut wrote:I don't care that you vote hopped, I simply thought about what I would do as scum, if somebody accused me and someone else of being scum, I'd try to turn it against that other person, as well as distance myself from them.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO W TH YOU ACCUSING ME

JESUS FUCK

I would seriously replace out of this game had I not pre inned because I wanted to play an AP game.

hmm
In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. You're town.

what?
In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

what?

okay lovers quarrel?

got lazy with the last page

VOTE: The Cow
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 175, TheCow wrote:
In post 173, DeathNote wrote:^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?

Commentary on my thoughts while reading the thread to be used at a later date or so other people can get a more "emotional" kinda read on me. Also to bring my own thoughts into the fray, though not directly contributing to the discussion. I intend to bring my own shit to the table when I make a voting post. Whenever that is.

.... What?

In post 178, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Aeronaut

In post 98, Aeronaut wrote:

Why is RC scum?

In post 90, Dwlee99 wrote:Because her vote on me. She should know better.

Grossss
You can't expect any of us to relate to your personal knowlage of RC or his personal knowledge of you. This is subjective and not in any way a real argument.
You asked Dwlee for his reasoning. So why, when he gives his reasoning, do you discount it because it's personal knowledge rather than attempt to understand the reason itself? I think it's unreasonable that you would complain about the reasoning being un-relatable considering he only gave the reasoning because he was asked for it. Also, what does grossss mean in the context of a mafia game?

grossss means that I thought the post was gross.

I'm discounting it because of what I already said in my post; His only real answer there was that "RC should know better". That's a silly argument, voting someone because you think they should know YOUR scum game.

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS
Not sure why this matters. Even if you were scum, it still remains true that you acknowledged him vote hopping in another game where he was town - yet voted him for similar behavior here.

Voted him to observe the reaction here, not as a real argument. And I don't know if it's true of the rest of you, but if I'm scum in a game, yea, generally most of what I say isn't what I really believe. I guess I didn't really need to point it out.

In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:Generally when town he gets into a townVtown and really flustered early on. Check Refraction Mafia if you want to see a good example of this, I almost had to replace him multiple times. As scum, he's really calm and quiet and non confrontational; check Delicious Mafia 2 if you want a good example of that.
Is this grossss?
Do you think Fro99er is aware of this tell?

Yea, but as I stated above, it'd be hard for him to fake that shit.

In post 193, DeathNote wrote:
Why "most likely the latter" ?

Because two scum wouldn't do that?

In post 187, davesaz wrote:
In post 172, DeathNote wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

What about the possibility that one is scum but knows his meta well enough to fake it, well enough to fool the other?

What about that would never work? Like who reasonably does that? Sure you can bus a partner but who has the gall to try and meta clear someone day 1?

That's not what I'm saying. A is scum but knows his meta well enough to fool town B into thinking he's town.
So I'm saying that Aero and Fro99er aren't necessarily the same alignment from that interaction, like you seemed to think.

Based off the interaction, is that what you think happened? I see two people who seemed to have convinced each other at the same time they were town. If meta were so easily broken, people wouldn't be trying to use it non-stop to convince others. Lets face it, Meta is the easiest way to get a solid read on someone if you honestly know their playstyle.

Hold on, weren't you complaining like two pages ago how much you think meta is bullshit? Yes, yes you were.

In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:and I was reaction testing.

ummm no you were not.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

That's only up to like page, nine, imm keep going now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 503, DeathNote wrote:Maybe if you're an idiot

I can tell you're not a fan of Freud.
last.fm
gtkas
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Page nine and ten, 0/10 would not read again
2023 W/L | 1-0
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah Meta clearing is dumb and I hate it, I think everyone knows that now. Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I just don't like it.

I also don't like going to the dentist but I do that anyways.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So this game started out so strong and now it's just this pile of boring bickering.

Page twelve is like a fight about what font size to use or something

In post 280, Fro99er wrote:
In post 278, Dwlee99 wrote:Are you seriously going to paint me bolding stuff as being scum? Are you for fucking real?

So why are you bolder my after everyone else did?

And yes I'm serious.

My deciphering of this push is that Dwlee is doing the bolding because he's trying to fit in, as scum would. I get it, but it seems like kind of a stretch on it's own to me.

In post 281, Fro99er wrote:
In post 94, Dwlee99 wrote:Also his vote hop.

They know how I am in RVS and they have seen my scum game. Their vote is awful.

In post 150, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 97, Fro99er wrote:
In post 94, Dwlee99 wrote:Also his vote hop.

What's wrong with vote hopping?

It's opportunistic.
In post 144, Fro99er wrote:
In post 114, Dwlee99 wrote:

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

"This is subjective and not in any way a real argument."

What?

Also, why you no answer my question?

I was quoting Aero.

Dwlee' original stance on vote hopping for the record

Again, a stretch.

In post 283, Dwlee99 wrote:
Such misrep much wow.

And fuck you, fro99er.
You want me to tell you why I bolded something? I
felt
and you
can't
tell me to
stop
bolding.

:igmeou:
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 488, RadiantCowbells wrote:You ignored deathnote basically scumclaiming - why?
I didn't ignore DeathNote's "scum claim" post. I was one of the only/first players to ask him about it, actually - so I have no idea why you are accusing
me
of ignoring it.

I didn't vote or express suspicion of him because I'm not sure it's a scum claim. Why would DeathNote-scum openly admit to being frustrated about something that he shouldn't be frustrated about as town?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Because it's frustrating >.>

I know that question wasn't meant for me...
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 302, Dwlee99 wrote:Wickedestjr is the santa hat guy, I had to check their name. They seem to be active lurking with their last few posts or they're just lost.

Looking at his ISO, this is surprisingly really true. Looking into that after this post

In post 312, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 310, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 302, Dwlee99 wrote:Wickedestjr is the santa hat guy, I had to check their name. They seem to be active lurking with their last few posts or they're just lost.
I
am
somewhat lost. The only person that I suspect right now hasn't posted since I voted for him. Having said that, I asked each question for a reason and just because you don't see that reason doesn't mean I'm scum that's active-lurking...
Dwlee99 wrote:Stop asking questions pls.
What should I do instead?

Find something to talk about.

Also I'm completely flipping my read on wicked to town.

Why is this? Nothing really changed since you just said he hadn't done anything/

In post 331, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 4.

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

Is this WIFOM necessary to defend yourself?

Page 5.

In post 128, Fro99er wrote:I gain a ton of information asking what pisskop thinks

Please can you share this "ton of information".

Page 6.

In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

Scum theatrics or frustrated townie?
Null for me.

Page 8.

In post 177, Wickedestjr wrote:If RC is probably scum, then why are you not voting him? Instead, you are sheeping Aero's page 1 "I don't like this post" vote for Frozen Angel, which he removed a few pages later...

Valid point.

In post 178, Wickedestjr wrote:Do you think Fro99er is aware of this tell?

Good question.

In post 185, Zulfy wrote:
vla 2 days

UNVOTE: Zulfy
I'll be back.

In post 190, Nero Cain wrote:It feels like scum trying to be playful and integrate themselves into the game.

Have you seen any further evidence for this?
Could town be "playful" and trying to "integrate themselves into the game"?

This is a really barebones response to like 15 pages of game.

Also, are you inviting Zulfy because he decided to go V/LA? What sense does that make?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 13, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
first player to post is always scum

In post 171, TheCow wrote:
Spoiler: stuff
In post 16, Frozen Angel wrote:Omgus?

k
In post 22, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Wickedestjr

daykill:pisskop

what why?
In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Cool, Aero is probtown.

Also I remembered wrong about davesaz. Only game I played was open 614 where he caught up several pages into the game, so I haven't seen davesaz RVS

VOTE: Frozen Angel

What? How did you mix something like this up? weird shit man
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:being scum?

insightful :^)
In post 50, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not!

insightful x2
In post 62, pisskop wrote:I may or may not be trolling lightly.

im surrounded by such insight 0-0

In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:

:facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

kekerino putting a pin in this

k
In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkFgj4dA1w[/youtube]
In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

ye
In post 105, Frozen Angel wrote:You , Nero , You

VOTE: Aero

what are you even trying to achieve?

In post 106, Frozen Angel wrote:Thats me trying to prove I know OMGUS is not alignment indicative! ^^^^

what?
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

link meta

ye
In post 113, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop....What's your take on me so far?

What kind of question is this?
In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

ooohhhhhhh shots fired

hmm
In post 128, Fro99er wrote:
In post 124, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 121, pisskop wrote:Why do you think he asked me about himself, aero? I want to know your actual line of logic here.

The question is, why ask about yourself? What does he gain from that information wise?

I gain a ton of information asking what pisskop thinks

i hope you elaborate by the time i catch up
In post 132, Fro99er wrote:

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO W TH YOU ACCUSING ME

JESUS FUCK

I would seriously replace out of this game had I not pre inned because I wanted to play an AP game.

hmm
In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. You're town.

what?

what?

okay lovers quarrel?

got lazy with the last page

In post 175, TheCow wrote:
In post 173, DeathNote wrote:^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?

Commentary on my thoughts while reading the thread to be used at a later date or so other people can get a more "emotional" kinda read on me. Also to bring my own thoughts into the fray, though not directly contributing to the discussion. I intend to bring my own shit to the table when I make a voting post. Whenever that is.

In post 322, TheCow wrote:I don't know whats happening and I don't know if I like it.Im too tired for this shit. Why is everyone yelling?

Rereading and shit.

In post 325, TheCow wrote:ye dwlee is scummy ttttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhh

not sure if floundering vi or scummy-scum

In post 415, TheCow wrote:VOTE: FA

All of this yelling makes me tired.

In post 416, TheCow wrote:Imma sheep pk here. Looks like he knows what he's doing. I can't sort FA but I kinda want her dead t b h

In post 420, TheCow wrote:Chill out dude (ayyyyy). I think you're massively scummy but emotions have a tendency to fuzz up my scumdar if I don't have experience with the subject.

In post 423, TheCow wrote:No

In post 426, TheCow wrote:Pretty much everything about you pings me scum. From the theatrics and line breaks, to the overemotionalness. These things always ping me scum, but I can't sort it without experience with the player. Can we not spam up the thread so much?

This is TheCows whole ISO, for anyone who hasn't look at it yet. Posts 175 and 426 are the only ones that really even say anything, and even then it's all just kind of echoing what the rest of us are saying.

Fine with my vote.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Correction; Key's catchup was only until page ~8. I still think it's not too great, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wicked's response to my little case and some stuff I skimmed in his iso made me think he's town.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by TheCow »

I should work on my communications skills.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 517, TheCow wrote:I should work on my communications skills.

Won't matter if you're not saying anything at all.
last.fm
gtkas
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Right now, I don't really know what to think about FA. In my mine, she could be just as easily flailing scum as frustrated town. I don't want to lynch her yet.

In post 433, pisskop wrote:Id feel awful bad if she was town, and until we talk this out Im only going to b second guessing my otherwise pretty honed sense.

This post is giving me the creeps for some reason. Putting it here to remind myself.

In post 448, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not my point.

DN's post basically assumed that these meta townreads were unviolable confirmed townies. Why would he as town be mad that 2 people mutually confirmed themselves as townies (aka MASONS.)

This is an interesting theory. I hadn't thought about that. Don't you think it would be just as easy for him to just hate meta, though? Like, I feel like there are a
lot
of people who despise meta reads more than he does.

In post 479, DeathNote wrote:I'm here, I had a busy night but was trying to read up over my phone. I'll place a vote in a second.

Why is it important that you have a vote down?

In post 480, DeathNote wrote:
Vote: Cow

In post 493, DeathNote wrote:Whatever, there was already a moment in which I thought cow said something sketch and called him out on it. That's why I was willing to jump on that vote.

Point me to moment specifically, please.

In post 496, DeathNote wrote:
It's just impossible for me to scumhunt here.

This seems like one of these things you're going to keep saying to get out of scumhunting.

In post 498, pisskop wrote:Well, not all games end up like this. This particular mixture of players has a web of relationships to varying degrees. Players like apparently wake havent even said boo yet, but are ranked amoung the better players.

I *cough* would like to think I also rank up there, but I have a very playstyly playstyle.

Yea, it's a weird playerlist for sure.

Wake usually comes in around the end of day 1 with some triumphant catchup post or something.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 518, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 517, TheCow wrote:I should work on my communications skills.

Won't matter if you're not saying anything at all.

Spoiler:
2023 W/L | 1-0
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

walked right into that one didn't I
last.fm
gtkas
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 326, davesaz wrote:Wow, that was quite a lot to catch up.

The impression I'm getting through the last several pages is that dwlee is scum caught for the wrong reason.
First there may have been some misinterpretation of his stance about vote hopping being scummy.
That got cleared up and he's taking heat for an opinion which goes against the grain a bit.
Having a position which is "wrong' compared to the norm isn't scummy per se, but the reaction certainly looks it.

This feels like opportunistic scum...

Unvote. Vote: davesaz
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Weirdly Aero and I sound like we have the same reads
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Wicked - I agree
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”