Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 696, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 692, Nosferatu wrote:when I only made one???

I can't even remember who or why you even voted.
Your scum-case left no lasting impression.
The timing of your interactions concerned me though.
Who the fuck are you scum reading Nosferatu?
Please contribute.

I never made a scum case. All of my previous scum reads have been overturned by me looking over and reconsidering, so if I gave you two or three people who I said I was scumreading, I'd be lying to you. I could give you people I was scumreading previously, and why I overturned my ruling, but I doubt that would be helpful to you, but irregardless, I like hearing myself talk, so I'll go ahead and list that anyway, in no particular order.

Spoiler: Dwlee
Reason for scum read: Was scum reading fro based on vote hopping, just because fro changed his vote frequently, not for any actual reason

Reason for overturning: Turned out to just be town with bad reasoning, reached that conclusion after he was pressured and fell apart. His frustration and response to his accusers read as town to me, by continuing to do something that he was being scum read for.

Spoiler: TheCow
Reason for scum read: Active Lurking

Reason for overturning: Gave absolutely zero shits about being pressured. Scum cares.

Spoiler: Keysor
Reason for scum read: Posts came off as robotic and artificial, pinging me as scum.

Reson for overturning: Believes himself and wants to sort, scum doesn't do either of these.

So there you go, people I was scum reading, but I'm not really sure of anymore.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 1.11

DeathNote (5) - Frozen Angel, Fro99er, RadiantCowbells, TheCow, JarJarDrinks
Frozen Angel (2) - Nero Cain, pisskop
Dwlee99 (2) - Wake88, davesaz
TheCow (2) - DeathNote, Aeronaut
Keyser Söze (2) - Zulfy, Dwlee99
davesaz (1) - Wickedestjr
pisskop (1) - Keyser Söze

Not voting (1) - Nosferatu

(expired on 2016-01-08 23:59:59)
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 663, Wickedestjr wrote:Okay, DeathNote is town.

Why are you just declaring this?

In post 672, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 517, TheCow wrote:I should work on my communications skills.
In post 607, TheCow wrote:If you'd rather lynch me, just vote me :^)

TheCow has balls.
Town or scum balls?
I find it amusing he thinks he doesn't need to explain himself.
Is nonchalance town-indicative?
He is inviting votes/pressure/an investigation.
Would scum-TheCow want this?

I feel like it's the opposite. Saying "well vote me, then" doesn't really do anything to him.

In post 673, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming based on past experience that TheCow is just a twat regardless of alignment, but I can't confirm for sure.

I'm leaning town on him right now though.

Eh.

In post 675, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's a real casualness to TheCow's posts where he's inviting people to vote him, and that takes real ability to fake as scum.

I don't think he's likely to be scum here after 607.

It honestly looks like fake casualness to me.

In post 688, DeathNote wrote:
In post 680, Aeronaut wrote:Deathnote is bad, because as I've mentioned, him saying "oh, you won't lynch me today" like it was a jedi mind trick and expecting the wagon to disappear is something that I've seen scum do on numerous occasions. Here's the thing; it's not like he was getting over emotional or worried sounding or whatever, he just quietly mentioned it WAY before he really would have needed to as town. Like, I think it was L-5 or something around there, and he wasn't even the biggest wagon. So, IDK, I just don't see a world where town-DN does that so early.

Having said that, I don't really like that as soon as there was pressure put on Cow, he effectively disappears. Not that he was much of a presence to begin with.

Yeah, I'm bad. Get over it, people do shit all the time that's bad. Was it a scumslip? Fuck no! I just don't have the patience to sit around and let people apply pressure to me so I try to speed things along. Either people hate my statement and vote me out quicker or they realize "oh, he probably is town" and drop it.

Also that last statement is bullshit. Do you know how I play too? No? Then stop saying you can't see what "Town-DN" would do. If you want to generalize it and say "I don't see how a town player can do that" then fine but don't assume to know how I would play.

I'm going to clarify right now, that in my post, me saying you were "bad" doesn't mean I think you're a bad player; I feel like you're probably better than a lot of the people on this site. I meant "bad" as in scummy, but I see where I could have been clearer. I'm saying this because there's nothing I hate more when people just call each other bad at the game instead of trying to tell them how they could improve.

No, I didn't say it's a scum slip; I said it's something scum are likely to do, and the way you did it seems really sketch to me. The thing is, I
don't
think you're bad at the game, and I think you would have held onto that information / stayed quiet about that implication much longer had you been playing for the town.

As for the last statement using the phrase "Town-DN", I am saying that I don't think a town-player would do that. I've never played with you personally, so yea I wouldn't know your town game.

In post 689, DeathNote wrote:Someone at some point asked me what my regrets are.

None. I have no fucking regrets. Only scum says "shit, I should have done that better."

You want a regret from me? Rejoining a mafia game. Like... even that's unfair though. I have nothing against AP and enjoy him as a person. I just get super frustrated at how different forum mafia is compared to everything else and that we can't play THIS GAME instead of dragging other games into it. People linking past finished games and acting like you are meant to do research on the people you are playing... it just feels dirty and cheap. I know there isn't much way around it sometimes when you play against he same people over and over but I will NOT be rereading someone like Kezer in different games to try and see if he plays the same.

Let's face it, people play differently. You wanna meta my game play from 2009 when I first started? Be my guest, you would see some crazy different play. Shit, you wanna meta me from a year ago? Still way different, promise.

/end rant.

I'm honestly sorry that you feel that way, and honestly, I actually don't tend to trust meta-clearing much myself. Frogger, in my opinion though, is such a special case in my opinion, because I've seen him play quite a few times now and just know his playing well. Same for me goes with players like Silverwolf, TSO, Wake, House, etc. who I'm just used to.

In post 694, RadiantCowbells wrote:For some reason this game is getting me so salty.

Yea, this game is kind of annoying right now. I feel like I'm in a newbie game, except everyone here should kind of know better.

In post 696, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 691, Dwlee99 wrote:Am I going crazy about the scum slip..?

I change my mind Dwlee99.
Yes, WIN-WIN.

So are you just trolling now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 679, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. I feel like he's just kind of commenting on things or asking random questions, not really giving conclusions.
Commenting on things and asking random questions is pretty much my play style. You can't assume my questions are random/pointless just because they aren't questions that you would have asked. I like my questions. What's the benefit for me, as scum, to ask questions that are pointless? To look like I'm being productive? Well, if I was scum that wanted to look productive, then I wouldn't ask questions that I think are pointless. Thus, you should trust that I actually value the questions that I'm asking.
Aeronaut wrote:not really giving conclusions.
I've publicly concluded that I think Dwlee/DN are town and I think davesaz looks scummy. I have a few other town reads, but I see no reason to reveal them right now. If you expect me to have other scum reads, then you'll have to wait a little longer - as I said before, I'm cautious and don't throw out scum team theories three days into a game.
Aeronaut wrote:I don't think i've played with him in awhile tbh; but I feel like he was so much more of a presence in past games.
Unless you have another alt that I don't know about, our only game together was over the summer. I'm actually posting a lot more here than I was in that game, so you might be misremembering. It probably seems like I have less presence because this is a large game and our other game was a mini game. I really don't know why you feel that I lack a presence here, though - I've actually complained about being ignored and also was the only person to voice opposition to the idea of DN role claiming - not things that I would do if I was trying to fly utr.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I don't think it's a scum slip.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 699, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Also, you shouldn't listen to anything that RC says about me. We literally just finished a game where he incorrectly expressed certainty that I was scum. He literally has no idea how to read me and if he's town here, he's continuing to make that clear.

Yeah well you lynched me you labia.
I'm not necessarily scum reading you right now, though. So if you're implying that I'm a hypocrite, you should stop.
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 705, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 699, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Also, you shouldn't listen to anything that RC says about me. We literally just finished a game where he incorrectly expressed certainty that I was scum. He literally has no idea how to read me and if he's town here, he's continuing to make that clear.

Yeah well you lynched me you labia.
I'm not necessarily scum reading you right now, though. So if you're implying that I'm a hypocrite, you should stop.

Oh you're "not necessarily" scum reading me.

That's good to hear!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

You're a null read right now...
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:34 pm

VOTE: WickedJestr

scum shit.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 703, Wickedestjr wrote:Commenting on things and
asking random questions is pretty much my play style.
You can't assume my questions are random/pointless just because they aren't questions that you would have asked.

so are they random or not?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I don't think they're random, but it's common for me to get attacked for asking 'random questions' as town.
-Wickedestjr
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 704, Wickedestjr wrote:

But it is one. And now keyser is just being sarcastic and claiming that lynching me, regardless of alignment.
they never even said "it isnt a slip" they are just shrugging it off. Please wicked I need you on this. :/
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 704, Wickedestjr wrote:

But it is one. And now keyser is just being sarcastic and claiming that lynching me, regardless of alignment.
they never even said "it isnt a slip" they are just shrugging it off. Please wicked I need you on this. :/
Keyser could be scum, but I really don't think he slipped.

I can't envision scum accidentally posting/admitting to their win condition.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 702, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 663, Wickedestjr wrote:Okay, DeathNote is town.

Why are you just declaring this?
I have a habit of just declaring things, sometimes. In this case, it was because of his post 653 which I interpreted as a serious role claim.
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:50 pm

In post 710, Wickedestjr wrote:I don't think they're random, but it's common for me to get attacked for asking 'random questions' as town.

rofl
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 511, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 488, RadiantCowbells wrote:You ignored deathnote basically scumclaiming - why?
I didn't ignore DeathNote's "scum claim" post. I was one of the only/first players to ask him about it, actually - so I have no idea why you are accusing
me
of ignoring it.

Actually, relooking at this.... can you point out exactly where you ever inquire about this? I can't find anywhere where that happens.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Spoiler: 177 and 229
In post 177, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 27, Zulfy wrote:Frozen Angel, yoo hoo, can I ask where you are from?
Why are you asking her about this?
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?
If RC is probably scum, then why are you not voting him? Instead, you are sheeping Aero's page 1 "I don't like this post" vote for Frozen Angel, which he removed a few pages later...
In post 151, DeathNote wrote: Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later)
Why "most likely the latter" ?

In post 229, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 193, DeathNote wrote:
Why "most likely the latter" ?

Because two scum wouldn't do that?
Why not?
-Wickedestjr
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wicked is town, rc.
Dc.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also, I can envision it wicked.
It is a slip for a reason.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Where do we go from here?

I am still all for scum hunting and think Cow is a great day 1 lynch.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 331, Keyser Söze wrote:Could town be "playful" and trying to "integrate themselves into the game"?

Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 673, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming based on past experience that TheCow is just a twat regardless of alignment, but I can't confirm for sure.

I'm leaning town on him right now though.

ye can confirm im literally a vagina

there must be a lot of day cops running around this thread. I really want to help you guys out with scum hunting but my lethargy levels are off the chart. No need to worry. With all of these free guily and inno results being thrown around we should be g o l d e b o i s
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 331, Keyser Söze wrote:Could town be "playful" and trying to "integrate themselves into the game"?

Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?

you're literally less useful than i am please lynch yourself

VOTE: Nosferatu
jump through a hoop pls

Wickedestjr want to do me a favor? please lynch yourself and/or stop being a literal and figurative weed.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?

I will answer this later.

In the meantime, may I ask why you are still on page one?

[This concerns me].
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?

Frozen Angel's vote and reason: (post 16)

Frozen Angel's thought-process: (post 46)

Frozen Angel's motive: (post 52) "to make the game more progressive" during RVS.

Yes, I could see both town-Frozen Angel and scum-Frozen Angel doing this.
I personally read it as
null

Now, let me follow your scum-Frozen Angel narrative...

What if it wasn't a page one reaction test?
What
would you descibe it as?
Why
did scum-Frozen Angel choose to break RVS by attacking Dwlee99's RVS/"OMGUS" vote on page one?
What do you think her scum-
motivation
was on page one?

Then you have 28 pages to catch up on.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”