Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Not a huge scum indicator, but enough for me to want to vote for her at this point. She said (paraphrasing): "I am always null. I am fine with that." See post #178. That doesn't seem very pro-town to me.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Post #179, sorry.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Kaboose »

Don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow, so merry christmas everyone!
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 252, Kaboose wrote:Don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow, so merry christmas everyone!

That is not a reads list
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Lowell »

@bebop (too lazy to find quote)-

I unvoted kaboose because he told me he was town, which, strangely, I sort of felt that was a townish post. Mostly though I moved because I liked what ranger said about spigot.

I am, btw, willing to concede that my reasoning for unvoting defies rational explanation (call it gut), so I am in no way or form clearing kaboose completely. While I'm not sure he's the best wagon anymore, I would be willing to lynch him if it came to that.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

In post 254, Lowell wrote:@bebop (too lazy to find quote)-

I unvoted kaboose because he told me he was town, which, strangely, I sort of felt that was a townish post. Mostly though I moved because I liked what ranger said about spigot.

I am, btw, willing to concede that my reasoning for unvoting defies rational explanation (call it gut), so I am in no way or form clearing kaboose completely. While I'm not sure he's the best wagon anymore, I would be willing to lynch him if it came to that.

I can accept that. Still don't like it though.

VOTE: Yakko
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Ranger »

BlackStar wrote:I don't think someone who is town should be content with the other townies not being able to read them.
Well, there's not much that can be done. I do what's natural every game. Natural scum play of mine, as far as I can tell, isn't markably different from natural town play of mine. So I've learned to live with it. I'm not
happy
about it, but I am content.

Lowell wrote:Although looking up now I see Ranger moved his vote AWAY from spigot just before calling him scum.

@Ranger, explain this for me?
They're both equally strong scum. I'll vote whichever of the two has the larger wagon.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Ranger »

Always Innocent wrote:She said (paraphrasing): "I am always null. I am fine with that."
Bad wording on my part.

Better wording would be: I'm not always null.

I'm just content with people not being able to read me. I'm not happy they can't, but I live with it. If there isn't any marked difference between my town game and my scum game, which as far as I'm aware there isn't, then it's what I deserve, for not being able to make myself look town when I'm town. Make sense?
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 255, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:

Perhaps you missed my question or misunderstood. why did you vote me when you made your reads list what reason was their for waiting?
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Don't vote Yakko. I think he is town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:13 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: Anxiety Attack
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:19 am

Post by BlackStar »

Merry Christmas
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:00 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.6
hi im Yakko
(5): pisskop, BlackStar, Spigot, Ümläüt, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Kaboose
(3): Frozen Angel, tojam2, Ranger
Spigot
(2): Anxiety Attack, Lowell
AlwaysInnocent
(1): hi im Yakko
Anxiety Attack
(1): AlwaysInnocent

Not Voting
(1): Kaboose

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 27, Midnight US Time

Countdown: (expired on 2015-12-26 21:36:08)

Mod Notes:

Day 1 is 4 calendar days long to accommodate the holidays.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:03 am

Post by fferyllt »

Also!

Spoiler:

Merry
Christmas!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:33 am

In post 261, BlackStar wrote:Merry Christmas

Confirmed town. Scum always say "x-mas". =P

Merry Christmas guys!
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:37 am

In post 258, hi im Yakko wrote:

Perhaps you missed my question or misunderstood. why did you vote me when you made your reads list what reason was their for waiting?

As I said in my post, I see you as anti-town, not necessarily scum. I'd rather see a lynch on one of lowell, kaboose or spigot. I voted for you because I don't think the wagons on the others are going to go through today, and you are still firmly in my "willing to lynch" category.

AI, why are you scum reading anxiety attack?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 265, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:

As I said in my post, I see you as anti-town, not necessarily scum. I'd rather see a lynch on one of lowell, kaboose or spigot. I voted for you because I don't think the wagons on the others are going to go through today, and you are still firmly in my "willing to lynch" category.

He commented a lot, but doesn't contribute much. I think he is a better candidate than any of the current wagons.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:08 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hello, you either didn't see my question or misunderstood. I can understand once, twice is quite ridiculous and borders on stupidity.

Why did you vote now as opposed to then? I will rephrase it . Why did delay your vote? And once more why in your catch up post did you not vote me and say you would wait to vote?

I hace zero interest in your reasons for voting me and as they are downright silly and dillusional. They stand on their own merits which are none.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:40 pm

In post 267, hi im Yakko wrote:

Hello, you either didn't see my question or misunderstood. I can understand once, twice is quite ridiculous and borders on stupidity.

Why did you vote now as opposed to then? I will rephrase it . Why did delay your vote? And once more why in your catch up post did you not vote me and say you would wait to vote?

I hace zero interest in your reasons for voting me and as they are downright silly and dillusional. They stand on their own merits which are none.

Because I would have preferred a lowel wagon, I see that isn't going to happen, and I wanted more content from other players to influence my vote?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:41 pm

In post 266, AlwaysInnocent wrote:He commented a lot, but doesn't contribute much. I think he is a better candidate than any of the current wagons.

I'll take another look, but I remember really liking two of his posts. I don't think hes a candidate for me today.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Just re-read AA, and I guess I'm pretty neutral. There's not much there other than a comment about AI's behavior that wasn't fully explained in .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

I got trail mix, a wool scarf, and 20$ for christmas
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: bebop
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

I cant fully talk on beahlf of silver and her thought towards it (shes enjoying xmas)

AI stances seem very passive to where he can just hop on anywhere. i would like to see a reaosn behind the vote but i havent fully read up
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

hi yakko how ar eyou
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”