Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 333, ika wrote:Ai is scum also I'm willing to do black or ai today.

In post 334, ika wrote:The direnossance between 306 and 307 is also a great reason that black should die today.

Hi, catching these for ika (he can't get into hydra while at work) also happy w Blackstar vote after ISOing him. Catching up quick but Spiffeh-yakko is a townread for me because he reminds me of a game we just got out of where he was town.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I am dropping my slight scumread on Anxiety Attack.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Black should claim
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:12 am

Post by BlackStar »

I'm a vanilla townie. And this game has been very strange. As soon as a wagon starts to form on anyone, 5 people jump on it immediately without saying why. People are saying "I'd be happy with a lynch on this person or that one" and they don't say why. I don't really trust anyone at this point, but I guess Frozen Angel is acting the most like town. Pisskop is just flopping around and not actually saying anything at all. Ranger is the most suspicious person in the entire game, becaysehe jumped on the wagon for the most idiotic reason yet nobody seems to care. Yakko is kind of annoying and doesn't really try to get the town to back him up, but he hasn't done anything that suspicious. I don't know about everyone else. Umlaut has been kind of quiet, which is the opposite of how he was the last time we played together.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

The people who keep saying m not actually saying anything are bad people. :igmeou:
Just because santa just came doesnt mean you cant make the naughty list.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I did forget ulmat was in the game. He needs to come play.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 am

Post by tojam2 »

I'm back from my Christmas Holiday!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:15 am

Post by BlackStar »

What do you mean they're bad people? You just keep posting gibberish
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

umm no.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I just pushed on AI for being a little waffler.
I called you a nonentity and I struggle to understand just how much experience you have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I didnt realize how hard it was for people to read in between lines.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

If you have any last dialogues, socrates, I suggest you put them forth. Otherwise its the hemlock for you.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:21 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 286, pisskop wrote:Yar Har fiddely Dee
Being a Pirate is alright with me

Vote: Blackstar

In post 310, pisskop wrote:Hulls crash our vessel is boarded
No mercy or tactic afforded
But now the kings men draw closer
Seems like it may all be over/=

Yeah, that's not gibberish at all
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:21 am

Post by BlackStar »

I've only played 2 games
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Well yea its noise, but its not all Ive posted nor is it unindicative of my alignment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I got the feeling you were new, and while that does give me pause Im not sure theres even time to make a new wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

And Im not lynching yakko
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 378, BlackStar wrote:Umlaut has been kind of quiet, which is the opposite of how he was the last time we played together.
This is actually a pretty sensible point.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Although Ümlaut has been V/LA for 4 days.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:25 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 390, pisskop wrote:I got the feeling you were new, and while that does give me pause Im not sure theres even time to make a new wagon.
We have 9 hours. Who do you suggest?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 388, BlackStar wrote:I've only played 2 games

shrugs ... :?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

The way it pans out we either have 1 faction pushing a gutread on town/scum Black. Your flip should help us figure out what where is when.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:28 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 371, Spigot wrote:
In post 300, Ranger wrote:
BlackStar wrote:What is happening right now?? Everyone is randomly voting for me without giving any reasons.
So I'm
pretty
sure this is a scum reaction to getting wagoned, but I'm not absolutely positive. My scumreads on Kaboose and Spigot are stronger, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm willing to risk it.

Vote: BlackStar

This post is so bad

~Spiffy

So guys, what do you think about Ranger's post.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:42 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 398, BlackStar wrote:
In post 371, Spigot wrote:
In post 300, Ranger wrote:
BlackStar wrote:What is happening right now?? Everyone is randomly voting for me without giving any reasons.
So I'm
pretty
sure this is a scum reaction to getting wagoned, but I'm not absolutely positive. My scumreads on Kaboose and Spigot are stronger, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm willing to risk it.

Vote: BlackStar

This post is so bad

~Spiffy

So guys, what do you think about Ranger's post.
Scummy.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”