Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 347, Rob14 wrote:Mind fixing those quotes so I can see what your post was meant to say, Kuroi?

I believe I'm not allowed to edit, but I'm also not used to the coding used in posts on this board quite yet. I'll answer questions as best as I can, however.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 289, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 284, Persivul wrote:
In post 282, Frozen Angel wrote:and tell me 1 reason why your voting me and not asking any questions about me.

Are you fucking insane?

I am.

Just wanted to say that I laughed out loud. I, too, am quite insane.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Shiro »

Eh while I am perfectly happy where I am voting, I do believe my vote is going nowhere so

Vote:Persi

Half sheeping half gut.

I get the TvS vibe from both his interaction with Rob and Angel

Assuming I am correct it would mean that eithe rRob and Angel are scum together with Persi in sight as a target OR that Persi is scum.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 352, Shiro wrote:Rob and Angel are scum together

That's definitely something to consider when I'm gone.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 352, Shiro wrote:Assuming I am correct it would mean that eithe rRob and Angel are scum together with Persi in sight as a target OR that Persi is scum.

so shiro your here at last trying to find the scum team with your first vote.

if Persi by any chance flips town your my next target.

whats your read on every one else? What makes you think there is a scum in our conversation with persi?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 354, Frozen Angel wrote:if Persi by any chance flips town your my next target.

Scum like to set up the next day's lynch.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 355, Persivul wrote:
In post 354, Frozen Angel wrote:if Persi by any chance flips town your my next target.

:|

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

its definitely not that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You ever saw my scum games?

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 354, Frozen Angel wrote:so shiro your here at last trying to find the scum team with your first vote.

Hey I was voting Soren D:

I have a lean scum on Soren still and a lesser one on Peri

The rest are different shades of null and town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

the other two question I asked?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Frozen, for ease of rereading games sake, can you put all your thoughts in one message please? I feel this 15-page game could be a 10 or 11 pages...
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 361, KuroiXHF wrote:Frozen, for ease of rereading games sake, can you put all your thoughts in one message please? I feel this 15-page game could be a 10 or 11 pages...

ha?! your saying you wanna intentionally skim my posts?

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 360, Frozen Angel wrote:the other two question I asked?

if you mean about what makes me think the interaction are TvS

I dunno they just do. That why my vote was half sheeping half gut.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok i think misread that. I hate walls :/ But I try to make longer posts instead of lots of short posts.

+ : that was an ongoing conversation. I couldn't combine most of the posts.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. I'm saying it's kind of difficult to go through all the pages of this when you post five messages back to back. This could all be avoided when you think carefully and put all your points in one post before you press the "submit" button?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

post 364 ^

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 355, Persivul wrote:

In post 350, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 347, Rob14 wrote:Mind fixing those quotes so I can see what your post was meant to say, Kuroi?

I believe I'm not allowed to edit, but I'm also not used to the coding used in posts on this board quite yet. I'll answer questions as best as I can, however.

You could quote your post and fix it in a new post. There's a quote tag missing somewhere or something. I have absolutely no idea who you were quoting and where your new text is, so for now, I'm forced to ignore whatever you wrote. If you don't care to fix the quote tags, you could try repeating what you said if it was important.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 349, Persivul wrote:Two games isn't a pattern, and if you had researched other games you would have mentioned them.

I'm literally directly telling you that I looked at other games. Are you saying I'm lying? Feel free to offer up self-meta that contradicts what I've said, but from what I've seen in the games I modded and the game I've skimmed, your town and scum metas are worlds apart and can be quite obvious.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 368, Rob14 wrote:
I'm literally directly telling you that I looked at other games.

And you literally only said that
after
I pointed out that two games isn't much to go on.
Are you saying I'm lying?

Possibly lying, possibly conf biasing. You've had it in for me since your first post. I somewhat expected it because I had a perfect scum game in Blitz 1 which you modded, but I didn't expect it to go this far. Interestingly, in that game I was scum. Titus made a mistake D1, and I hounded her on it until she was lynched. In this game, I made a mistake, and you're intent on hounding me on it until I'm lynched.
Feel free to offer up self-meta that contradicts what I've said, but from what I've seen in the games I modded and the game I've skimmed, your town and scum metas are worlds apart and can be quite obvious.

I don't have a single town or scum meta. My approach changes from game to game, and within a game, based on mood and experimentation.
Adaptive Heap
Adaptive Heap
Goon
Adaptive Heap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Adaptive Heap »

@Rift - can you please delete my previous post as talah - sorry!

(to reiterate:)

In post 245, Persivul wrote:
In post 241, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 239, Persivul wrote:
In post 216, Adaptive Heap wrote:Can you explain why that's town?

Because if he were scum just needing someone to push, there were easier targets, particularly when I thought he was the first to say that about Rob.

Well it was a replace-in post which gave no reasoning and ended up in a vote on Rob.
I mean who was the easier target with that reasoning (ie, none)? Kuroi? davsto?

Yes.
Several folks had already pointed at Rob for one reason or another. Seems pretty easy to me.

-t

Yep. On closer examination I've already noted that myself and downgraded my read on NM. So, why do you point it out as well?

I didn't like your initial townread on Not_Mafia and I don't like Not_mafia's content.
At this point it's "REPLACE IN WOOO" (the "WOOO" is an assumption based on the replace) followed by a couple of terse statements.
I think if he was looking for someone, as scum, to vote on - Rob was a good choice. There's been a lot of discussion regarding Rob and it's not so obviously a scummy vote to make and then lurk off on.

I point it out because you said that you thought that the push was town where I don't think it was.
So I'm trying to figure out if your reads are valid or if they lack substance.
I'm finding it strange that you shift back to null on Not_Mafia because Plottin Kittehs had also apparently called out Rob - but fail to recognise your own pushes on Rob as factoring in to a vote that a potential scum-Not_Mafia might make.

I'm leaning town on Rob myself, town on Frozen and I don't have much of an issue with FAQ's play currently but do want to see a bit more.
I'm a maybe-town on you (I don't think mastin agrees with this) but am trying to figure out if I get your own reads. I'd like you to be more open about responding to questions that I ask. I agree with Frozen - you seem pretty cagey at times.

Davsto I was waiting for actual content from, mastin's not so patient and has her own reasons, so happy to stick with the vote there.

Soren / Shiro / Aristo I need to have a bit more of a think about but I think I'm leaning town on Soren and am pretty cautious about Shiro's posting so far. Same with Aristo although he seemed to have some town intent coming in.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Persivul »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7511232#p7511232]post 369[/url], talah wrote:
I didn't like your initial townread on Not_Mafia and I don't like Not_mafia's content.
At this point it's "REPLACE IN WOOO" (the "WOOO" is an assumption based on the replace) followed by a couple of terse statements.
I think if he was looking for someone, as scum, to vote on - Rob was a good choice. There's been a lot of discussion regarding Rob and it's not so obviously a scummy vote to make and then lurk off on.

I point it out because you said that you thought that the push was town where I don't think it was.
So I'm trying to figure out if your reads are valid or if they lack substance.

My read on NM was "initial" as you say. I called it "early." IIRC it was based on 3 posts. So...of course it lacked substance. You have to start somewhere.
I'm finding it strange that you shift back to null on Not_Mafia because Plottin Kittehs had also apparently called out Rob - but fail to recognise your own pushes on Rob as factoring in to a vote that a potential scum-Not_Mafia might make.

I'm finding it concerning that you're not reading the thread closely. At the time that NM voted Rob, I hadn't pushed Rob at all. I had made one null comment on Rob when NM voted.

I'm leaning town on Rob myself, town on Frozen and I don't have much of an issue with FAQ's play currently but do want to see a bit more.

I can see Rob as scum or as conf biasing town. Frozen I have a town lean on. FAQ2 as usual doesn't give much to go on, but I don't like what I've seen. As scum he has a higher number of fairly benign questions with little follow up, as town he is more aggressive and takes more stances. See his ISO from 90 - 106 for fairly benign questions which haven't been followed up.

I'm a maybe-town on you (I don't think mastin agrees with this) but am trying to figure out if I get your own reads. I'd like you to be more open about responding to questions that I ask. I agree with Frozen - you seem pretty cagey at times.

Maybe you should ask better questions. I get tired of questions which I've already answered (Frozen's specialty) or which are loaded with factually false premises (as above where you missed the timing of the pushes on Rob).
Adaptive Heap
Adaptive Heap
Goon
Adaptive Heap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Adaptive Heap »

Spoiler:
In post 346, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 212, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 32, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Soren

Must I need a reason?

Their first post is literally asking the thread if he needs a reason, rather than just posting it naked (which would draw some kind of attention) or making up a reason (ie random) or just saying it was random.
Why are they asking if they need a reason?

I'll spell this out since you didn't get it before - you were trying too hard. You took a joke vote the way with such a hard phase. We don't need reasons for joke voting, and I wasn't asking permission. You should know enough to know this and I don't care if you're taking such a hard stance on me making a cute remark and observation that we don't need to explain joke voting. I've joke voted someone because their name was too long for me to pronounce in my mind... Did you want me to delve into that too?

In post 41, KuroiXHF wrote:BTW, I forgot to add this before but I've never watched Doctor Who.

Hate me for that if you must but when it comes to interpreting moderator write-ups that involve the show's references, I'm not going to be of much help.

Second post is defensively assuming they'll be attacked at some stage. And saying, hate me for not knowing the theme.
I think the implication is, don't hate me for rolling scum this game.

You know, I'm starting to feel that I've rushed too quickly to respond to this post because I'm finding a lot of mountains out of mole hills. I gave people realistic expectations of me. I know how to play this game. I know a lot of people chose this game specifically because Dr. Who has a large fan base. I'm not in it for that. I signed up, despite of this. I made that post because even though I don't need to know the story in order to catch scum-tells, if there's an aspect in the game that can be clarified by something in the show, I can't help there.

In post 212, Adaptive Heap wrote:Then there's the "observation" that Persivul might be lurking.
Whether that's incorrect or not, it's unlikely that you say something like that as town unless you're trying to scumhunt, and think you might have picked up on something.

Because lurking and flying under the radar aren't scum tactics?

In post 89, KuroiXHF wrote:I stand by what I said and all I noted was an observation. Not a vote, not even a FoS.

And no, I won't get an avatar - not until I feel like getting one.

I feel like the statement about the Avatar may just be the towniest thing they've said so far.

This is useless to me.

In post 212, Adaptive Heap wrote:The most recent three posts are Kuroi:
Making a buddy or familiarity post about Not_Mafia (I still don't know what's going on there since they didn't address it where I commented in )
Unvoting from RVS and not committing to another vote
Making a comment about Persivul which now says they *do* in fact have a slight scumread there.
In post 157, KuroiXHF wrote:While I do have a slight scumread off Persivul, I don't think he's stretching himself thin, especially not by pointing logical fallacies.

@Kuroi

1) Can you please explain just what your read is on Persivul and what it's based on.
2) Can you tell me what history you have with Not_Mafia and why he's someone you "can trust"?

1) I was incorrect with that. I thought that was Persivul's first post for some reason. I was wrong.
2) I'm not answering this question because you clearly lack the irony from his username.

Egh, kinda fixed the above a bit, hopefully.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 99, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 95, Rift Adrift wrote:
Not_Mafia replaces MormonCoffee. Please welcome him!

I like the cut of his jib. Plus, his name must be indicative of his alignment in this game.

He seems like someone I can trust.

Alright, Champ. Here's your homework assignment. Spend two hours (or however long it takes) reading this until you realize why I might joke about taking a character and believing they're innocent based on their username. You don't have to laugh. You don't have to agree that it's funny. You just have to understand it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Persivul »

FWIW I got it right away. It's pretty obvious.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”