pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1993, pisskop wrote:oh shit. Its attack of the groupies up in here.

wow you are really pissed that I replaced in and you likely won't get me lynched aren't you
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Make your points. All youre doing is saying things.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1995, Dwlee99 wrote:What changed was me being done with FAs crap.
UNVOTE:

Yo, rc, at the end of yesterday you said you wouldnt touch me with a 10 foot pole, no comment on the people scum reading me? Like atm I dont see any reasons for anyone scum reading me and I think it is bs.

Also.. personal message to mollie.. you made me lose a marathon game because you left when you could have nked for the win.

was it 4 in the morning and did I pass out. I think that happened a cple of time.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

She is making points PK.

Your point about her meta you haven't backed up one bit.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2003, Fro99er wrote:Your point about her meta you haven't backed up one bit.

Are you kidding me? what point?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like do you want Mollie to sit here and make a massive case on someone righ after she replaced in?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

Pisskop. Why do you think mollie would do this? What are you basing it on?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2004, pisskop wrote:
In post 2003, Fro99er wrote:Your point about her meta you haven't backed up one bit.

The point about her scum meta that you are fabricating!

The point that I should know better about FA newbtown flailing.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2007, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2004, pisskop wrote:

The point about her scum meta that you are fabricating!

The point that I should know better about FA newbtown flailing.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS HER SCUM META?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1985, pirate mollie wrote:I am sorry!

its just that I have high standards for you cos I think you are awsum. I think you are turning out to be a force to be reckoned with in games.

has pisskop been like this all game?

Yes, PK has. I do NOT for a second understand PK's scum read of Jar.

And you're fine. I appreciate you think I'm actually not half bad at this game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2006, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

Pisskop. Why do you think mollie would do this? What are you basing it on?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

You said her scum meta is to let her hang herself if scum and you projected that on to me.

Two things of which I know are false.

Did you not see Mollie is up for a scummy for best scum play?
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2011, Fro99er wrote:You said her scum meta is to let her hang herself if scum and you projected that on to me.

WHERE gdi son.

Where did I say scum mollie did that?

Mollie raised a point that doesnt exist, and now youre following it like a lost dog.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

POST 115!
Heil King Froggo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I said I was willing to give you rope to hang yourself, the same thing Mollie has requested when she placed in.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2014, Nosferatu wrote:so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.

Yes!
Heil King Froggo.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2002, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1995, Dwlee99 wrote:What changed was me being done with FAs crap.
UNVOTE:

Yo, rc, at the end of yesterday you said you wouldnt touch me with a 10 foot pole, no comment on the people scum reading me? Like atm I dont see any reasons for anyone scum reading me and I think it is bs.

Also.. personal message to mollie.. you made me lose a marathon game because you left when you could have nked for the win.

was it 4 in the morning and did I pass out. I think that happened a cple of time.

It was 7 pm est

I felt that their emotion was scum-indicative nos.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent all ganging up on me.

Mollie has placed in.

In that time she has

-Said I faked some kind of scum meta on her based on something I said to frogger (which is a social thing, hardly alignment indicative even if I did lie)
-Promoised to read after 'assessing the enviornment'
-Pushed on me for being unwilling to unvote her

You want her to have time, thats great. Scum will still be scum.

You want to talk with me you need to stop dickriding mollie and take this one step at a time.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1998, Fro99er wrote:Also, all respect to Mollie, but our scum games are nothing alike, even though I think we're both really good as scum in our own way.

I haven't seen your scumgame so i wldn't know. I think we have different playstyles in general which is why I like our hydra. it is why i am asking your opinion cos you see things that I don't pick up on.

I want to explain the quandary that I am in about pisskop. I just finished a game where myko mismeta'd flame, he said flame hasn't played scum in 2 years when flame had a finished recent scum game in oldies so I lynched myko for it. myko flipped town. that is why I gave molla a bigger than I shld have in sw cos normally I wld have fried his ass cos looked at every single game that fire was in cos of the meta reference and knew exactly how many times they played together. sorry about that btw. neither or I make it to lylo very often and we were both staring at each other going what do we do.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2019, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2014, Nosferatu wrote:so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.

Yes!

Is this directed at me?

Where did I ignore dwlee?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2022, pirate mollie wrote:I want to explain the quandary that I am in about pisskop. I just finished a game where myko mismeta'd flame, he said flame hasn't played scum in 2 years when flame had a finished recent scum game in oldies so I lynched myko for it. myko flipped town. that is why I gave molla a bigger than I shld have in sw cos normally I wld have fried his ass cos looked at every single game that fire was in cos of the meta reference and knew exactly how many times they played together. sorry about that btw. neither or I make it to lylo very often and we were both staring at each other going what do we do.

what does this have to do with me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”