pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I feel like I need to put this in really giant letters cos somehow pple are missing that pisskop lied about my meta!
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

I approve of this use of a page top :D <3
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: pisskop
whew!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

Stop picking on my fake internet GF or I will have to fake internet kill you with my fake internet SK killing powers.

Also bye, going to work now.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2528, DeathNote wrote:Stop picking on my fake internet GF or I will have to fake internet kill you with my fake internet SK killing powers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This post wins the thread
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2528, DeathNote wrote:Stop picking on my fake internet GF or I will have to fake internet kill you with my fake internet SK killing powers.

oh deathy
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

Keyser...why have you all but disappeared this day phase?
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

stll here. Its al fake drama and dn's little prodgeing is fake cute
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Wakes gonna out some awful guilty on a player and were gonna have to go and lynch it instead of this really, really caught flailing scum and Im going to cry.

Like somebody tell me pagetop post isnt a great example of flail
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive amswered 2525 so many times I lterally had to go back and check.

6 times directly to Mollie
and like 3 or 4 wrt Frogger and jarjar defendng mollie because she pulling their heartstrings.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2519, pirate mollie wrote:I think I don't wanna be in this game cos you pple are being nasty.

rc I did nothing to you. you didn't even try to sort me.

I thought this might be a fun playerlist but no it isn't.

I retract every read I had. I wasn't even given a chance.

plz lynch me

In post 2520, pirate mollie wrote:it is going to be prod dodges and no votes from here on out

UNVOTE:

Wtf is with this slot and asking to be lynched?
In post 2523, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2518, Dwlee99 wrote:Did mollie just 360 her read of me? In a naked vote..?

I think I have the scum team down to mollie cow and nero with one of those people possibly being replaced by deathnote as an sk candidate.

Lol dude. Nero's town.

Try again.

Why?
In post 2524, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2518, Dwlee99 wrote:Did mollie just 360 her read of me? In a naked vote..?

I think I have the scum team down to mollie cow and nero with one of those people possibly being replaced by deathnote as an sk candidate.

Also, you mean 180.

360 is where you end up right back where you started.

Tired dwlee is tired.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 2186, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1524, Wickedestjr wrote:
V/LA for Wednesday through Sunday

You get back here! I still got another case to unload.
I'm V/LA but I'm still following along and if you post a case against me, I won't miss it.

In post 2191, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1598, Wickedestjr wrote:(pretty sure Dwlee and Zulfy are also town despite all the negative attention they've gotten).

I thought you were V/LA
You must have some ultrasensible heart strings if you can flip your scumreads so easily. +1.
V/LA started today. :neutral:
I've been town reading Dwlee for almost the whole game. I don't think I ever scum read him.

My scum read on you was never a strong one and changing my mind is pretty normal - trust me I've experienced more abrupt read-changes than this. Not to mention: there's very little scum motivation for me to start town reading you only after others started pushing for your lynch.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2531, Fro99er wrote:Keyser...why have you all but disappeared this day phase?

One new ongoing game needed me. I'm here now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

oh god your avatar
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ok, pirate mollie has had a couple days to form/develop some town/null/scum reads - I'd like to hear them please. If she can do this without people shouting "YOU'RE SCUM" at her, she then can't reply "I'M TOWN" then retreat into defense-mode. Those exchanges go in endless circles. I understand she was replacing in to a slot which was coming under serious heat but I don't want to hear one more defensive/defeatist post. Reads and thoughts will suffice. The postcount of this game is already ridiculous.

I am also glad Fro99er has decided not to replace out - as he is one of the few players who is actually sharing his thoughts outside of the wagon he is pushing.

I don't know what DeathNote is doing - ever since he's roleclaimed BP does he now think he can take a back seat? We need a pro-active approach from you now, seeming as if you are town-aligned you are a great powerful asset. Your recent behaviour just screams
'don't give a f**k about finding scum'
aka SK/scum or bad-town. Which one is it?

Nosferatu's push sank davesav D1, so has won great town-cred. I feel many town-read him at the moment (me including). He's been quiet D2, so I guess we're all waiting to see him make his next big push. I feel like he is losing patience with the Frozen Angel-pirate mollie slot too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

They arent endless.

Mafia isn't care and share. Mafia is providing information in a dynamic atmosphere. You can have your time, but when this coddling of a SCUMMY NOMMED player becomes the standard because everyone has some kind of feelz and nobody seems to put faith in the clear-as-day results of player-to-player interaction its sad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Like christ, if any one of us replaced in and did the shit she did we'd be lynched already.

Flat out lynched for being the scummiest thing on the earth. Stop extending this ridiculous amount of grace to players based on popularity or preported 'skill'.

This site does it for some reason, and Ill never understand.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I said, Mollie is scum and has requested time to read. She didnt, and has since stated her intention to not read on some weird RC hates me so no reading for me crap. So now lets ask for her to have more time because thatlll suddenly change things?

get fucking serious.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

Just waiting for wake to post.
Heil King Froggo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:Just waiting for wake to post.

this really
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

So I'm not liking how he's reacting. I'm just gonna say what I have to say, and you guys can make your minds up as you want.

In post 15 after Dave died he said 'It's at this point that I say screw it and kill you anyways. BP SK, pretty stupid to have a mafia and SK and town all in one right? :( :( :( Bye wake.' That was on Dec 25th. I figured it was a bluff, so I waited to see what was up. So on the 26th he says this: 'You really aren't going to check/reply to this thread are you? Ok then, yeah I am not an SK. I think that would be pretty unfair to pair a Mafia/SK in a hood together. I am going to just assume you are town for now for that reason. I hope you do the same for me.' Last post, on the 29th, he hopes I replace out, but that's not important.

The problem is trying to read this. He could be Town for trying to get some sort of reaction out of me. The only part that does make me question him is when he says he's just going to assume I'm Town because I didn't respond, and that he hopes I do the same for him. I've never played with DeathNote before, so I don't know how this bit from him jives with his meta. If anyone knows him better than I do please help me out here.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

No wonder DN isnt playing today.

And townreads Mollie.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

I mean, if true, that's like a modkillable offense, no?
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean it looks like a reaction test. A poor one, considering everything going on wrt suspicion of SKdom on the slot, but enh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”