pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Whatever floats you boat brohan.

She's clearly scum, youre clearly just too in love with her charisma. Who in this game has expressed anything but suspicion, hard scum, or hard town reads of her?

Oh right, nobody. bcause she has shit for content. Its obvious shes scum.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Go back to your super mysteruious job batman, and let the people who arent starstuck and actually played to win discuss howe to procede.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:33 am

Post by DeathNote »

It's just.... well, it looks like you are the only one giving her the super star title. The rest of us are just saying she is town.

Has anyone actually said Mollie is town because she is so charismatic? Is she even that charismatic???
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:34 am

Post by DeathNote »

I do like that you are pushing this so hard though. Makes it that much sweeter when you are wrong ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2577, DeathNote wrote:The rest of us are just saying she is town.

You are welcome to explain this with quotes and examples of content.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I sure a shit can provide a myriad of counter examples.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

cmon DN. Shes town. Should be real easy to show it.

Its not hard to puff up your chest like a big man; but its a lot harder to fight for this thing you so clearly believe in.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm sure you could too. Never was good at bs arguments.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Mollies certainly not trying to show shes town. Its one appeal after another.

Look at the voting record. Look at her posting record. Do you think she broke a record for repeating the same line the most times in one game day? she's close.

She's not engaging people, she's crying out like a victim. She's not reading; shes blaming others for her inaction.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Show me one lick of evidence for your reads, puppet.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

I want DN to explain the Mollie town read.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1997, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut

In post 2052, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up.

In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

In post 2103, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

In post 2403, pirate mollie wrote:shut up
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like, DN, if you are town then
for the benefit of town explain your townread of Mollie
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2533, pisskop wrote:Wakes gonna out some awful guilty on a player and were gonna have to go and lynch it instead of this really, really caught flailing scum and Im going to cry.

Like somebody tell me pagetop post isnt a great example of flail

how about you answer my question!
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2588, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2533, pisskop wrote:Wakes gonna out some awful guilty on a player and were gonna have to go and lynch it instead of this really, really caught flailing scum and Im going to cry.

Like somebody tell me pagetop post isnt a great example of flail

how about you answer my question!

which one?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2534, pisskop wrote:Ive amswered 2525 so many times I lterally had to go back and check.

6 times directly to Mollie
and like 3 or 4 wrt Frogger and jarjar defendng mollie because she pulling their heartstrings.

what game did we play together where I was scum and no, you have not answered that.

or what game did you see where i hung myself and no, you have not answered that either.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2345, pisskop wrote:
In post 2144, pisskop wrote:
In post 2142, pirate mollie wrote:you said it as a point of reference to scumred froggy over it. what was that about

Did I?

Show us where.

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

In post 2087, pisskop wrote:
In post 2084, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?

I am definitely getting a feel for the game and my posts demonstrate that.

point to the game where you saw me as scum hang myself. cos I mean that is what you said. as in meaning that you have seen it.

There is no game. You keep trying to make this about your meta instead of this game.

Let me ask; suppose I lied. What does that even mean? Youre pushing a flase point with no real meaning mollie.

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

In post 2089, pisskop wrote:Mollie, you arent playing this game; youre merely pushing a weak nonsequitur post.

You can act offended, but sooner or later its going to come back.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Oh shit.

I missed it in PK's 2087.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ok. Now that he has answered there is no game, let's move beyond that question.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2546, Wake1 wrote:So I'm not liking how he's reacting. I'm just gonna say what I have to say, and you guys can make your minds up as you want.

In post 15 after Dave died he said 'It's at this point that I say screw it and kill you anyways. BP SK, pretty stupid to have a mafia and SK and town all in one right? :( :( :( Bye wake.' That was on Dec 25th. I figured it was a bluff, so I waited to see what was up. So on the 26th he says this: 'You really aren't going to check/reply to this thread are you? Ok then, yeah I am not an SK. I think that would be pretty unfair to pair a Mafia/SK in a hood together. I am going to just assume you are town for now for that reason. I hope you do the same for me.' Last post, on the 29th, he hopes I replace out, but that's not important.

The problem is trying to read this. He could be Town for trying to get some sort of reaction out of me. The only part that does make me question him is when he says he's just going to assume I'm Town because I didn't respond, and that he hopes I do the same for him. I've never played with DeathNote before, so I don't know how this bit from him jives with his meta. If anyone knows him better than I do please help me out here.

I know deathy! I have met him IRL and he is fantastic! he is usually more analytical than this when he is town.

can you plz talk to me about pisskop and his flat out lying about my meta
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2593, Fro99er wrote:Ok. Now that he has answered there is no game, let's move beyond that question.

why would. its literally the only claim to interaction she has in the game.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

Pisskop answered there is no game. He admitted to it.

Can we move on?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

^@mollie
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

FWIW I now think PK was projecting our town meta onto our scum play.

Probably not an unreasonable assumption to make, even though it was incorrect and now appears like a lie.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

:roll:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”