Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3273, pisskop wrote:you just cant seem to bear the idea that mollie would be so awful to you just to win a game.

This is true
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3271, pisskop wrote:Mollie is stupid.

Mollie is not stupid!

Do not EVER say that about mollie
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3271, pisskop wrote:Mollie is stupid. And yet here we are, she keeps repeating this one point over and over like she is.

heh I messed up. *she isnt stupid*
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

You see, if I had meant to call her dumb, the next sentence wouldnt make sense.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3270, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3202, Fro99er wrote:Nos.

Who are we lynching today?

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

Oh god people are just going to lynch pk just for being a dick. This is why we can't have nice things.

I agree with Dwlee and DN you know I've been conflicted about.

For the benefit of town we have to lynch one of Mollie or PK today.

We cannot have this going on another day.
Heil King Froggo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

pedit: I like a mollie lynch more than a pk lynch. I can still get info from either, so I won't be super upset if mollie lived but I would vote the shit out of her in LyLo.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

Oh god people are just going to lynch pk just for being a dick. This is why we can't have nice things.

PLS VOTE DN WITH ME

PLS.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Were lynching mollie RC.

Unvoting her is only helping them lynch me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:23 pm

pk can you jam a cactus up your ass because if scum have daytalk right now they are literally singing praises to how easy you have made this game for them.

get the fuck off mollie and vote DN
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to lynch mollie. Then, when this game is over, Im going to post to FA about how she used you, and this whole game, to push her own scum agenda. Im going to explain how she cant 'blacklist' me and the stay in my game just because she was scum and wanted to fucking win the game of the person who supposedly offended her.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I pmed ap and told him that I can't do this. I am going to replace out.

it is really shitty that I am getting bullied of a game but whatever.

I think froggy is town, jar jar is town and rc. I have a light town lean on deathy it is weak tho. nero is avoiding the game like the plague and I am telling you that is his scum meta. I have seen dwlee play like this before as town but he still looks scummy to me I just haven't seen his scum game it is mostly a gut scumread but eh sometimes my gut eats bad pizza.

sorry it isn't much but I have only been in the game for 2 IRL days.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

You do you RC. Ill do me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 pm

In post 3285, pirate mollie wrote:I pmed ap and told him that I can't do this. I am going to replace out.

it is really shitty that I am getting bullied of a game but whatever.

I think froggy is town, jar jar is town and rc. I have a light town lean on deathy it is weak tho. nero is avoiding the game like the plague and I am telling you that is his scum meta. I have seen dwlee play like this before as town but he still looks scummy to me I just haven't seen his scum game it is mostly a gut scumread but eh sometimes my gut eats bad pizza.

sorry it isn't much but I have only been in the game for 2 IRL days.

please fucking don't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3285, pirate mollie wrote:I am getting bullied

This is clearly whats happening here.

Thats why Im at L-1 and not her. :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3285, pirate mollie wrote:I am getting bullied

This is clearly whats happening here.

Thats why Im at L-1 and not her. :o
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3281, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

PLS VOTE DN WITH ME

PLS.

I'm more confident DN will flip scum but the pk/mollie dynamic can't continue. It's extremely detrimental.

pedit: if mollie actually replaces out that's different tho.
last.fm
gtkas
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3280, Nosferatu wrote:Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

pedit: I like a mollie lynch more than a pk lynch. I can still get info from either, so I won't be super upset if mollie lived but I would vote the shit out of her in LyLo.

I would LOVE for you to make it to Lylo but you and I both know as a universal townread and one of the few cool calm and collected players here that it's not happening.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3290, Nosferatu wrote:I'm more confident DN will flip scum but the pk/mollie dynamic can't continue. It's extremely detrimental.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3284, pisskop wrote:Im going to lynch mollie. Then, when this game is over, Im going to post to FA about how she used you, and this whole game, to push her own scum agenda. Im going to explain how she cant 'blacklist' me and the stay in my game just because she was scum and wanted to fucking win the game of the person who supposedly offended her.

playing with a player is different than someone modding a game.

stay the fuck away from me if you try to join a game that I am in I will report you for harrassment
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

w.e. bye
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 3283, RadiantCowbells wrote:pk can you jam a cactus up your ass because if scum have daytalk right now they are literally singing praises to how easy you have made this game for them.

get the fuck off mollie and vote DN

Lol no. Dave outed me as BP so we know scum don't have day talk.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pk, join the rc cult w/ me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC is town.
Nero is town

Pick one of Mollie of pisskop to lynch today.

Do you gys think mollie will finally replace out, or is it another ruse to get sympathy?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3297, pisskop wrote:Do you gys think mollie will finally replace out, or is it another ruse to get sympathy?

Can you stop doing this.

Please.

I am asking nicely.
Heil King Froggo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3291, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3280, Nosferatu wrote:Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

I would LOVE for you to make it to Lylo but you and I both know as a universal townread and one of the few cool calm and collected players here that it's not happening.

Yeah... I need to be less universally townread. This is why I hate obvtowning. It's like a death sentence.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”