pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3771, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop what do you think of Nero's case on me?

its dumb. youre both town and I dont think his reaction is odd for him. I expect him to come around before he day ends.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Bu I guess Id qualify that Im positive you and rc are town. Im only regular old sure he is town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3763, pisskop wrote:RC. Stop.

Mollie shouldnt be able to do this to anybody.
Why the hell are you putting faith into this person who hasnt read, isnt trying to sort, and is only hopping up and down?

You arent like this. Until somebody comes by and pulls on your emotions.

scumplaining from some1 who has made countless sexist remarks! oh the irony!
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3770, RadiantCowbells wrote:I literally fucking guarantee you that whoever the cop is will be checking Mollie tonight because no one in this game can put up with your shit.

or they check me and its egg in my eye because all weve established is that im town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3777, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3763, pisskop wrote:RC. Stop.

Mollie shouldnt be able to do this to anybody.
Why the hell are you putting faith into this person who hasnt read, isnt trying to sort, and is only hopping up and down?

You arent like this. Until somebody comes by and pulls on your emotions.

scumplaining from some1 who has made countless sexist remarks! oh the irony!

I dont even a little care what gender you identify as.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Keyser needs to post more here and not elsewhere.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3773, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3766, Nero Cain wrote:tbf, I'm starting to think Mollie isn't scum but I'd be 100% ok with pling that.

I joined this game cos of you nero I am sorry I didn't know that you wld be scum and it makes me sad :(

TBF I'm getting pretty sick of playing with you since you scum read me every game (atleast when you are town) for bat shit crazy reasons and are pretty much like Tits and just fucking ignore things, like I explained why I was town reading FA and you fucking ignored it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

are pretty much like Tits

like who?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3775, pisskop wrote:
In post 3771, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop what do you think of Nero's case on me?

its dumb. youre both town and I dont think his reaction is odd for him. I expect him to come around before he day ends.

LINK THE GAMES

OR ARE YOU FALSIFYING META
AGAIN
!!
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if Mollie slot flips town I am blacklisting her b/c she can't read me for shit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3781, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3773, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3766, Nero Cain wrote:tbf, I'm starting to think Mollie isn't scum but I'd be 100% ok with pling that.

I joined this game cos of you nero I am sorry I didn't know that you wld be scum and it makes me sad :(

TBF I'm getting pretty sick of playing with you since you scum read me every game (atleast when you are town) for bat shit crazy reasons and are pretty much like Tits and just fucking ignore things, like I explained why I was town reading FA and you fucking ignored it.

when was the last time I scumread yo nero?

wasn't that like 3 years ago?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3785, Nero Cain wrote:like if Mollie slot flips town I am blacklisting her b/c she can't read me for shit.

does this mean you won't be asking me to replace into any more games?
whew!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60560

In that game Mollie replaced in as scum.
tl;dr version cos I am not reading any of this shit

Her intro was very similar here

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:I am town

does somebody want to explain why there is a wagon on my slot

also can I have the tl;dr version of what is going in this game
cos it will be a while before I can all the way through 79 pages

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.

Its also p stupid that she'd need to ask for ppl to unvote her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3782, RadiantCowbells wrote:
are pretty much like Tits

like who?

Titus

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

this is me IRL:

whew!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4502, Nero Cain wrote:Why would you want to lynch town?

In post 4503, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: nero cain

YOU SCUM READ ME EVERY GAME!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like fuck this shit, I'm not even going to worry about playing. Like I may or may not claim before I die but i'll tell you who scum are so you can sheep me.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3788, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.

are you going to post a link to the games where I was town and did the same thing? or do I have to?

I read portions of the game that occurred before I replaced in. I don't get much from reading interactions that I am not a part of. so i work hard at obtaining my own so that I have something to work from.

you KNOW this. if pisskop is trying to bully you in your scum pt then tell him to fuck off and die. both of you have dropped really clear associative of each other. he dropped them before you did if that makes you feel any better.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3791, Nero Cain wrote:

point to any other game than pikman

cos you and I both know this is not true
whew!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what? Fuck you Mollie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3794, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3791, Nero Cain wrote:

point to any other game than pikman

cos you and I both know this is not true

this was http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4925

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3745, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3742, Fro99er wrote:Mollie dos you read Nos' case on lynching actual known scum Davesaz?

I am assuming you are asking me if i think it is possible for nos to bus dave and I say yes.

who in their right mind buses D1? No one was on davesaz before. If I'm scum I hard fucking bused the shit out of him and when he tried to town read me I finished him off brutally for NO GOOD REASON. Like if you had read the exchange, you wouldn't be making these dumbass conclusions.

pirate mollie wrote:
did the case sound like it came from a 14 year old? I bet money it won't not that 14 year olds are incapable of making great cases it depends on the angles he is pulling from. om was a mafia child prodigy at age 12 like no really he was a solid player but his cases were limited within the scope of his experience. I think nos is lying about who he is and I wish he wld just say "no I am not 14" or "yes I am an alt but I am not telling you who my main is" cos then I cld just leave him be.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR ALT BULLSHIT. Are you ESL or some shit? I'm not an alt. I'm also 14. You wouldn't fucking know whether or not the case looks like it were from a 14 year old BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FUCKING READ IT.

I'm actually tired of your shit mollie. You haven't read pages from before your replace in, you haven't stopped prattling on about pisskop in posts unrelated to him, when he doesn't to the same, your reads are unsubstantiated, and you bitch about things that don't matter. The worse thing is, everyone always ends up forgiving you for this. You're either an extremely shitty town player or scum.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3793, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3788, Nero Cain wrote:
REPLACED INTO.

are you going to post a link to the games where I was town and did the same thing? or do I have to?

I read portions of the game that occurred before I replaced in. I don't get much from reading interactions that I am not a part of. so i work hard at obtaining my own so that I have something to work from.

you KNOW this. if pisskop is trying to bully you in your scum pt then tell him to fuck off and die. both of you have dropped really clear associative of each other. he dropped them before you did if that makes you feel any better.

You were 100% scum in that game. No way you'd lie about that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie is 100% scum, she lied about being scum in a game I linked. Frogger is also scum since he's not going to vote Mollie. Town does not lie like that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”