pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4347, pirate mollie wrote:rc if you try to talk town out of a pisskop lynch at this I am going to hurt you

Shut up. If you only made an effort to provide actual material you wouldnt be so scumread.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:53 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

only thing I'm going to be doing tomorrow is dying tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

well no. You die at night.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

and also how the fuck is it that only deathy and I realize what is up with nosferatu? its probs lld
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4349, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4347, pirate mollie wrote:rc if you try to talk town out of a pisskop lynch at this I am going to hurt you

I'm not lynching PK while Keyser and Zulfy are alive.

zulfy is more than likely 14, nosferatu isn't.

I spelled out the clear associatives between pisskop and nero so if nero flips scum and you ignore me I AM GOING TO BE PISSED.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

You have yet to do anything worth while this game. And if nero should flip town Im running you through.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Like seriously, trying to scumread a player for their displayed age is only the latest in a long line of stupid crap.

How do you honestly hold your head high and say things like that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Be real. How do you honestly get off pushing that?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4355, pisskop wrote:You have yet to do anything worth while this game. And if nero should flip town Im running you through.

fuck off with that tired ass litany, scum.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

wow. Its like youre happy with yourself. youve literally repeated the same line so many times Frogger had to tell you you were completely out of tune with the game, and you ignored him just as you've ignored anythign else that inconvienences you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill be fully ready to admit that if nero is scum youre likely town. but damn this game has shown just how much faith I can put into your promises of providing content or doing useful things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

For all the crap I give RC about using low blows in our discussions at least they are actually doing the discussions.

I mean we have logic that follows and we both read the game and is a matter of context and conduct, not content. You've just sat there and acted like a meme generator.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4354, pirate mollie wrote:

How is that even pertinent to that conversation.

anyway there are so many things I can do to show you that I'm 14. I'm just thinking of which one to use to seal the deal.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

I like wine
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4359, pisskop wrote:wow. Its like youre happy with yourself. youve literally repeated the same line so many times Frogger had to tell you you were completely out of tune with the game, and you ignored him just as you've ignored anythign else that inconvienences you.

frogger never said that but what he HAS said is that I have provided content cos I have you are either too goddamn stupid to see it or you are being willfully ignorant which points to scum

you were a complete and total asshole this game. you harassed the living shit out of me and a bunch of pple stood by and watched including the mod but hey i am not tammy I can't get any1 to do shit about douchebaggery in a game. I bitched about nobody special and his pedophelia no1 cared. I bitched about metal sonic before he asked to see naked pictures of 12 year old girls. I am bitching about you for being a sexist asswipe but I bet no1 will care about that either. I think the only reason you are not mod-killed is cos you are scum.

I have contributed, produced more content than you, more than likely lynched scum and have supplied more reads. you on the other have been asshole to me and my previous slot I am sorry I don't a penis evolution made me this way. I mean if you are not a lyncher on this slot then I it is my fault for not having a penis to participate in the dick waving contest that you have dragged this game into.
in no way shape or form did I deserve your sexualized and personal attacks.
but its mollie! so no1 will care.

now go make yourself useful and bathe with a toaster.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4362, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4354, pirate mollie wrote:

How is that even pertinent to that conversation.

anyway there are so many things I can do to show you that I'm 14. I'm just thinking of which one to use to seal the deal.

I want you to NOT be 14 so that I can rationalize the dishonest fumes that are emanating from your account are coming from town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4363, Fro99er wrote:I like wine

you fucking stood by and watched while pisskop verbally assaulted me all game. then said agreed with pisskop that I WAS THE ONE to blame and treat you like shit. I have not been dishonest with you at all. I have been trying to work with you all game.

thanks for helping with nero I guess I had only been screaming for him all game while pisskop kept defending him.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4366, pirate mollie wrote:then said agreed with pisskop that I WAS THE ONE to blame

I donnot recall this.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

If I did say it I was wrong.

If I didn't say it then I didn't say it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4366, pirate mollie wrote:you fucking stood by and watched while pisskop verbally assaulted me all game

I actually didn't.

I posted at one point Pisskop should be banned for what he said to you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3298, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3297, pisskop wrote:Do you gys think mollie will finally replace out, or is it another ruse to get sympathy?

Can you stop doing this.

Please.

I am asking nicely.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3297, pisskop wrote:Do you gys think mollie will finally replace out, or is it another ruse to get sympathy?

Can you stop doing this.

Please.

I am asking nicely.

In post 3276, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3271, pisskop wrote:Mollie is stupid.

Mollie is not stupid!

Do not EVER say that about mollie
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

Can you stop doing this.

Please.

I am asking nicely.

Mollie is not stupid!

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4369, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4366, pirate mollie wrote:you fucking stood by and watched while pisskop verbally assaulted me all game

I actually didn't.

I posted at one point Pisskop should be banned for what he said to you.

after rc pointed it out. cos when he originally said it no1 cared.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mollie is not stupid!

In post 3389, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2021, pisskop wrote:stop dickriding mollie.

Oh holy shit I missed this.

This should be banned.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”