pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4916, Titus wrote:Assumptions: scum rarely bus day 1, I am town, if scum bus, they tend to be in the middle or back.

Looking at the major wagons that countered Dave. DeathNote and the cow are likely town slots. It can happen to have dueling scum lynches but rare.

Pisskop and Mollie are not both groupscum together more than likely.

FA is a decent cop check given her position opposite me as that would tell me a lot of what scum were planning then. I doubt we have one but *shrug*

Early rvs suggests scum didn't attempt to do much imo.

More details to come and probably more clarity as well.

Well titus? Are these what youve gleaned from your perfect use of vca?
Spoiler: You havent touched on how awful your vca has been
In post 5028, pisskop wrote:Titus, for the 'master of VCA', youre sure doing it wrong a lot this game, hunh?

Missing people mass jumpng wagons and screwing with orders, missing 900 post of progression, pretending to have conclusions that are not only vague as balls but dubious in quality.

Im about to put you into the Mollie corner and let you wail about.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5099, Wickedestjr wrote:pisskop, I'm not understanding the "slip", even though you've talked about it a lot. Are you saying that Zulfy slipped that he knows I'm town? I've read the string of posts several times and don't see where Zulfy indicates having that knowledge.

He knows who nero investigated, but not the result? How would he think Nero is a cop but read the post where he claims to hve visited you and got a 'miller' result?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Wicked, If I could, I wouldn't say Gut.

@Pisskop, I said your push on Mollie has been shit like 5 times now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes :clap: Thats completely alignment indicative and totally complete in its assessment of a slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure where the townread of thecow/fire has come. Fire's typically aggressive when poked as scum, but I havent seen him as scum since . . . we were scum together in killalltownies.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

Yes. There's no way you believe it. It's one thing to e wrong. It's another to push something inconsistent on its face.

I said Mollie was obvtown for demanding my VCA. You flail and say my read on Mollie isn't good enough. Then, you're pushing me to repeat myself over and over when everyone else gets my conclusions. You're taking Mollie's issue after it is a non issue and spamming the thread. You're not pushing anything you believe.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5104, pisskop wrote:Im not sure where the townread of thecow/fire has come. Fire's typically aggressive when poked as scum, but I havent seen him as scum since . . . we were scum together in killalltownies.

No. He's not. He pleads with me to townread him. As town he's idgaf.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5105, Titus wrote:Yes. There's no way you believe it. It's one thing to e wrong. It's another to push something inconsistent on its face.

I said Mollie was obvtown for demanding my VCA. You flail and say my read on Mollie isn't good enough. Then, you're pushing me to repeat myself over and over when everyone else gets my conclusions. You're taking Mollie's issue after it is a non issue and spamming the thread. You're not pushing anything you believe.

Get bent.

YOU, the one who successfully apathied the town into a lynch on Senator in StarTrek mafia, are talking about how Im pushing nonissues or too hard? Get real.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont agree with mollie being town for asking you for something thats a staple from you.

My case on mollie is far from non-issues, and Im not getting how you think it is. Its probably because you havent read?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5107, pisskop wrote:
In post 5105, Titus wrote:Yes. There's no way you believe it. It's one thing to e wrong. It's another to push something inconsistent on its face.

Get bent.

YOU, the one who successfully apathied the town into a lynch on Senator in StarTrek mafia, are talking about how Im pushing nonissues or too hard? Get real.

I was town in Star Trek and you might as well have been scum "Senator". That's irrelevant though. Everyone has bad games.

You're just spamming and I am done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

No, you never started. Im asking you to talk with me about your read and my read on mollie, and youre unwilling to.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Titus and Firebringer
, here was my early D2 scum case on pisskop. I will add to it this weekend:

Spoiler: Day Two case on pisskop
In post 1923, Keyser Söze wrote:
Here is my suspicion on pisskop.

In post 632, pisskop wrote:Lets get our final wagons of the day in order.

dwlee
wicked
FA
The Cow

And possibly others. But honestly Id support a FA lynch the most rn.

Why was Dwlee99 part of your personal lynch pool? You had previously called him a town-lean (post 386). Your early D1 ISO was fixated on Frozen Angel, but I am not seeing your cases/pressure/pushes on TheCow or Wickedestjr. Post 632 feels like scum-indicative/opportunistic wagon pushing. "And possibly others" adds to that sentiment.

In post 974, pisskop wrote:
In post 971, davesaz wrote:Pisskop had a little burst of activity and faded when it didn't yield anything. I have never seen him fail to attack something as town. It might not be a good attack and I usually scumread him for it, but it's consistent. The fact he's not doing anything speaks even louder than not doing anything that I would see as scummy.

eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

This exchange stinks. From davesaz's read of pisskop, and pisskop's
"read my scum meta, read my scum meta, read my scum meta"
reply...

pisskop sheeps a vote on davesaz's wagon (post 1016). pisskop had previously had no focus/press/case on davesaz.

In post 1099, pisskop wrote:We aren derailing this lynch; and sure as pootin' aint dong it before he claims.
In post 1100, pisskop wrote:Dont yo guys know how awful last minute wagon-switches are?
In post 1125, pisskop wrote:We arent hopping off an L-1 unclaimed person to go to another person. You wanted to rope dwlee, you should have done it before we L-1ed dave. Tomorrow/
In post 1132, pisskop wrote:Dave is going to claim, and we are going to move on from there.
In post 1159, pisskop wrote:Lets go balls to the walls and follow our feels or some shit.

Since when did pisskop think/know davesaz was scum? pisskop had presented no davesaz-scum narrative and is now its biggest pusher.

I feel like like pisskop realised davesaz was dead-weight scum and decided to bus -
who the f**k cares about a Mafia Neighbor anyway?

In post 1435, pisskop wrote:I sunk dave.

Incorrect. You pushed his wagon that already had momentum. You did not sink him with a scum-case either. Saying
"I sunk dave"
is scummy.

Posts that pisskop has not responded to:
Spoiler:
In post 657, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 632, pisskop wrote:Lets get our final wagons of the day in order.

dwlee
wicked
FA
The Cow

And possibly others. But honestly Id support a FA lynch the most rn.

What the fuck is this pisskop?
Show me your scum case on these four players.
Go.

If they are unsatisfactory I will be voting you.
Add my name and DeathNote's to this list too as you've already hinted about it.
In post 662, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 657, Keyser Söze wrote:@pisskop - answer please.

It seems like you are trying to orchestrate the lynch wagons for D1.
You are in no position to do so.

Present your cases.
Push your cases.

No Darth Sidious shit.
In post 681, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 676, pisskop wrote:So sue me or vote me.

Can you please answer my questions/serious concern from post 657 so I can move on.
You not responding stops any productive interactions between us.
In post 690, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 682, pisskop wrote:I mean I have in my other posts; my other recent posts in which the same question was fielded.

Still not seeing it.

Why "dwlee, wicked, FA, The Cow"?

Why Keysor "would also be lynchable"?

Why "And possibly others"?

It seems like you were open to many lynches/orchestrating us.
I would prefer to see you push your own individual scum-cases, and not push multiple/possible lynch wagons.

The game only started this weekend, why did you feel you were in a position to post this?

If I could see evidence of your strong scum reads of "dwlee, wicked, FA, The Cow", "Keysor" and "possibly others" - I would understand.
In post 915, Keyser Söze wrote:pisskop continues to post in other threads but still neglects to address the pressing issues in this game. pisskop was one of the most active participants in this game, but I am very concerned that since the focus was on his posts/behaviour his activity has since declined.

I would like to hear his latest thoughts of the "final wagons" he was pushing two days ago. I feel like my vote has been wasted for two days on a non-active slot who isn't defending himself / scum-hunting.
In post 1019, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 974, pisskop wrote:eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

What does your scum meta in your "wiki" have to do with your scum indicative behaviour in
this
game?
In post 1024, Keyser Söze wrote:Furthermore, please tell me if you still hold this mindset:

Or have your feelings of pushing "final wagons" of the above players changed? Moreover, please could you divulge who were the "And possibly others". I am very curious to hear your latest read of Frozen Angel.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 3.6

RadiantCowbells (6) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie
Titus (3) - RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99, pisskop
pirate mollie (1) - Nosferatu

Not voting (2) - Wickedestjr, Wake88,

(expired on 2016-01-22 11:59:59)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5107, pisskop wrote:Get bent.

More evidence of vile-Chucky:

-aggressive language/discrediting Titus' current reads because of past games.

[Scum-indicative behaviour]
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5101, pisskop wrote:
In post 5099, Wickedestjr wrote:pisskop, I'm not understanding the "slip", even though you've talked about it a lot. Are you saying that Zulfy slipped that he knows I'm town? I've read the string of posts several times and don't see where Zulfy indicates having that knowledge.

He knows who nero investigated, but not the result? How would he think Nero is a cop but read the post where he claims to hve visited you and got a 'miller' result?
Where did he say he didn't know the result?

When Zulfy called Nero a cop in 4468, I don't think he actually thought Nero was just a cop. I think he knew Nero was a role cop, but categorized his claim as "cop" because role cop is a type of cop - he indicates that in 4477 where he says, "He did claim cop. Role cop". Doesn't look like a slip to me.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5102, Titus wrote:@Wicked, If I could, I wouldn't say Gut.
Can you explain, please?

I'm not seeing it
at all
-Wickedestjr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4468, Zulfy wrote:So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?

Where do you see evidence that he distinguished between the roles?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4477, Zulfy wrote:He did claim cop. Role cop. Dont be pedantic or try to intimidate me

this is after the 'slip'
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I don't.

That's why I think it's not a slip. "Cop" and "role cop" are not mutually exclusive descriptors.

P-edit: he said that after the 'slip', but I believe that's what he meant all along. That's how I read his 'slip' post...
-Wickedestjr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

:[

Thats a pretty bad mistake to make, given the similar names. When I refer to a rolecop Ill say RC or rolecop. Because its not a cop. And when we're discussing a cop its all the worse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Who are you reading as what?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5119, pisskop wrote::[

Thats a pretty bad mistake to make, given the similar names. When I refer to a rolecop Ill say RC or rolecop. Because its not a cop. And when we're discussing a cop its all the worse.
But we treated Nero's claim as a cop claim by lynching him. We lynched him because his 'cop' claim was cc'd by RC.
-Wickedestjr
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

The 'Zulfy scum-slip' is just an unsupported accusation (a lie) that scum had planned to come racing out of Day Three with to force a miss-lynch.

It is not a scum-slip.
No matter how many times they shout and requote it. Scum wanted DeathNote (bulletproof) and Titus (weak scum-slip accusation) lynched today.
Their argument to let their "two-shot cop" one more shot at the phantom serial killer is desperation :giggle:
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5082, pisskop wrote:Where have I shown that I hate wicked clearing?

See mollie, you can say a whole bunch of stuff, but you can never back it up.

here:

In post 4742, pisskop wrote:No. miller can exist as either. And since there was no alignment in the role there no reason to believe he is confed.

and here:

In post 4754, pisskop wrote:Well there we go. Itd take up 1 nonnormal slot of this large.

then you got pissy.

you have been blatantly lying about what I have been doing all game. the narrative on keyser looks forced and it is bad cos you are doing the same thing to him that you did to me.

rc shld have viewed me like he said he was going to, not view some1 whom he was solidly thinking was a sk. rc;s cop claim looks like a botched fakeclaim which is what I have already said. you are defending him and yet every now and then you throw out a little suspicion on him my guess it is to distance from him.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

We shouldnt have, and I didnt. I put my faith into RC.
In post 4200, pisskop wrote:I wanted to think about it.

Rolecop isnt a cop. their functions are inherently different.

In post 4203, pisskop wrote:
vote: nero

okay. Ill mail you the bag.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”