(6)
[NOT VOTING]
— Espeonage, pignash, Elyse, Firebringer, Shiro, pisskop

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.

I have like 5 free minutes so I stole a pagetop and votecount from Farside/Plotty <3

I'll be back Sunday. Until then your friendly backup mods will still be doing the legwork.
Last edited by Fro99er on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

I really hope its a SK, if this is multiball and wasn't announced I am going to be irked.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I never got that. How is an sk dfferent than multiball proper?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

It should be easier to figure out multiball based on associations, whereas the sk only needs to act town and keep his real scumhhunting private.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Drixx »

Obviously I didn't get a 1-shot BP. That's me thinking RB and typing BP. I claimed it yesterday and Pig confirmed giving it to me. I'm vanilla and the only thing I have been gifted all game was the 1-shot ROLEBLOCK which I targeted at Pisskop last night.

That's what I get for using abbreviations.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3073, Shiro wrote:no bloody idea, drixx has some explaining to do

In post 3074, Elyse wrote:How did you get a 1-shot BP, Drixx?

Answered above. I'm pretty surprised nobody realized "Maybe he screwed up which abbreviation he was typing", especially since I claimed having received it yesTerday and the giver confirmed giving it to me.

And given that he was able to give me something, obviously I started out as vanilla. And since I've been copped, and cleared, that puts me in the conftown pile.

If I HAD gotten a BP, sure as shit I wouldn't have talked about it. I'd much rather have tried to draw fire like I did in Mafiaception. Just saying.

This is a binary proposition we're looking at. There was no kill last night, and there are two possibilities:

1.) I roleblocked the killer (Pisskop) which resulted in no kill.
2.) Some other thing stopped the kill (remaining scum/3rd party killer withheld or someone else did something and just isn't saying so)

Given what we know, and that all the folks we know are town have checked in, it seems that nobody else took an action that would have stopped the night kill, so really it comes down to a simpler set:

1.) I roleblocked the killer (Pisskop)
2.) Whatever remaining anti-town player(s) are alive withheld the night kill to create confusion.

That's it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Elyse »

Did FB claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes been hardsofting VT
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Elyse »

@Drixx
Who RB'd Shiro then? It wasn't me or you. It wasn't Shiro. It wasn't pignash. It wasn't pisskop because you RB'd him. It wasn't Espeonage because he used his RB already.

So that leaves Firebringer.

Do you think the scum team is pisskop/Firebringer then? Cause that's the only option if we assume everyone is telling the truth about their role, which I seriously doubt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

The mod says that the name of the original role determines if they can recieve inventor powers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Not that it matters now.

If drixx rbed me than he is town. Except I had no actions anyway so how do we even know he isnt lying?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3081, Elyse wrote:Did FB claim

I already claimed Vanilla Townie.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3085, pisskop wrote:Not that it matters now.

If drixx rbed me than he is town. Except I had no actions anyway so how do we even know he isnt lying?

Because I'm cop cleared and cleared a second time because I was given the 1-shot roleblock, confirmed by the player who gave it to me. Why would I lie?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

fair enough.

How do we explain Shiro's claim to be a cop with all the nulls then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

wait cop cleared?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2912, Espeonage wrote:Hi, I have an important night result.

Drixx is town. I am saying he is 100% confirmed.

Y'all gonna ask me to claim and someone had to go kill Shinobi so that's fucking wonderful. I am a JOAT. Neighbourize I used on Shinobi N1. There's a few clues. we both started defending each other out of nowhere because neither of us ended up dead. Shinobi townread me and I didn't get night killed after claiming, thus showing him to also be town. I used my Doctor on Shinobi N2. I roleblocked Frozen N3, the commute claim was sitting iffy but after the two kills I figured I was being paranoid.
And lastly Gunsmith on Drixx, where I got the result that Drixx has no gun.

So, what does this mean.

I am p certain that the town players left are Myself, Elyse, Drixx, and Shiro. That makes everyone else mafia. I am k to lynch whichever of them we think is most likely to not be Copenhagen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

You mean a gunsmith. I thought you were claiming shiro had an inno on you.

Well why does town have a cop and a gunsmith?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

*Joat with shot of gunsmith*
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Espeonage »

What if Drixx is a vanilla serial killer. SK can get away with no killing and blocking to test for scum or frame townies. Either works out good for him.
Don't @ me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3093, Espeonage wrote:What if Drixx is a vanilla serial killer. SK can get away with no killing and blocking to test for scum or frame townies. Either works out good for him.

Serial Killers have guns, right?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2999, Plotinus wrote:
In [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gunsmith]the wiki[/url] wrote:The Gunsmith is an information role that can target a player at Night to learn if they have a gun in flavor. Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors), Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor.
Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think there's an SK though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

@Mod: can somebody perform a role action and a factional action in the same night?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

or 2 actions period?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3097, pisskop wrote:
@Mod: can somebody perform a role action and a factional action in the same night?

This rule varies by moderator and/or game. In this game any town player may only use one action. Any groupscum or serial killers may use a kill action and exactly one other action. The lone exception is if a commuter exists, the commuter leaves town before a kill and thus may not both commute and kill, and instead must choose one.
Last edited by Fro99er on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”